Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

May struggle with getting a nom in mate depending on how long the net is out for with the weather. YT/Playlist stuff sucks when roaming with the phone! Techies needs to HTFU and plug the tower back in or however it works :confusedv1:
I'm happy to nom AND vote on your behalf :moustache:

I'm happy to nom AND vote on your behalf :moustache:
Believe me, I'm inching ever closer to outsourcing my nom selection process to speed up these final two wins needed!
[Appreciate the offer, even if it was to win me another billy hehe- they've got plenty of time to fix it and it's a wide issue so they're no doubt working on it.]

edit: we're back online baby!

Last edited:
Believe me, I'm inching ever closer to outsourcing my nom selection process to speed up these final two wins needed!
[Appreciate the offer, even if it was to win me another billy hehe- they've got plenty of time to fix it and it's a wide issue so they're no doubt working on it.]
I would never!

Yellow Submarine GIF by The Beatles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of snow and sticking to the sea theme, the place I grew up in New Plymouth is one of the few places in the world where you can ski and surf in the same greater city thanks to the Mt Taranaki and the coast. I still miss it

Speaking of snow and sticking to the sea theme, the place I grew up in New Plymouth is one of the few places in the world where you can ski and surf in the same greater city thanks to the Mt Taranaki and the coast. I still miss it
Love Vancouver for the same reason.

Love Vancouver for the same reason.
I have never been but Canada (including Vancouver) is easily next on the list as far as long haul trips go. Just have to save (both money and leave)…

Last time I visited New Plymouth we were heading to Taupo but there was a rock slide on the main road so we took some back woods way which was super windy and rough unsealed roads.

It took us like 3 hours to get back to Stratford. Partially cos I got badly motion sick.

Last time I visited New Plymouth we were heading to Taupo but there was a rock slide on the main road so we took some back woods way which was super windy and rough unsealed roads.

It took us like 3 hours to get back to Stratford. Partially cos I got badly motion sick.
Aww that’s unlucky /unfortunate timing.

I get horrible motion sickness too so can definitely empathise.

Taupo was a regular childhood weekend getaway too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back