Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this happen to anyone else when listening to Spotify?

I had my 'liked songs' on Shuffle and a Northlane song ("Freefall") came on. I thought in my head, 'Ohhh it would be cool to hear that other song by them I like that has the harsh vocal in the chorus' ..... Nek minute, "Paradigm" starts playing and I'm like... WHAT. That was the song I was thinking of. Freaky af lol

I had my 'liked songs' on Shuffle and a Northlane song ("Freefall") came on. I thought in my head, 'Ohhh it would be cool to hear that other song by them I like that has the harsh vocal in the chorus' ..... Nek minute, "Paradigm" starts playing and I'm like... WHAT. That was the song I was thinking of. Freaky af lol
I usually get good blends.

Sometimes I like a rap song and it plays garbage after

Ive just donre another full circle and on a new genre.

Yes recently I listened to InAGadaDaVida and this song which I had been thinking of came on- it’s not even on my Spotify list of faves

Just remember there's a song I couldn't add to the playlist. Make sure to listen to it before casting votes.

Also TubbsFarquhar Votes due at 5PM unless MWPP and everyone else has votes in prior to 12:30 and I can do it at lunch on Thursday. Can you please add the other song to the first page. Anyone who has voted please make sure you've listened to the aforementioned song.

Ooh..and there's another version by The Church!

Yeah it's on their Box of Birds cover version album which I bought back in 1999, needless to say that's my favourite version.

Only 4 including myself have voted. Really don't have much to go by at this stage. Could be anyone's game. I think if I nominate my song any other round, I'm winning but there's a lot of really good songs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back