Song Contest Part XXII, Host: JHF1870, Theme: Hiking, Noms Due: Thursday 9:30pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Final call on the last 2 voters

TubbsFarquhar and MC Bad Genius
Embarrassed Shame GIF

#SongContestResults

Coming in 24th with 1 vote and 1 Billy is: Republica - New York, as nominated by DemurePrincessVotes [B,1]
Coming in 23rd with 4 votes and 0 Billys is: Rattling Sabres - All Fired Up, as nominated by RedmanWasHereVotes [4]
Coming in 22nd with 5 votes and 7 Billys is: Razor - United by Hatred, as nominated by NaturalDisasterVotes [B,5,B,B,B,B,B,B]
Coming in 21st with 5 votes and 1 Billy is: A.Riv - 1000, as nominated by Callums_GunsVotes [B,2,1,2]
Coming in 20th with 6 votes and 2 Billys is: River Tiber - West, as nominated by myblueroanVotes [1,5,B,B]

ND is our Billy winner this evening and i have this av lined up for him
1729074744389.png

#SongContestResults
Coming in 19th with 8 votes and 1 Billy is: Viva Knievel - Shining Star, as nominated by ChipmunkVotes [5,1,2,B]
Coming in 18th with 9 votes and 0 Billys is: Radio Birdman - Anglo Girl Desire, as nominated by Tonga BobVotes [2,1,1,5]
Coming in 17th with 12 votes and 1 Billy is: Remi Wolf - Quiet on Set, as nominated by MC Bad GeniusVotes [5,B,3,3,1]
Coming in 16th with 14 votes and 1 Billy is: Radio Free Alice - Look What You've Done, as nominated by Lunchlady DorisVotes [2,3,B,4,4,1]

#SongContestResults
Coming in 14th with 14 votes and 0 Billys is: Van Morrison - Tupelo Honey Live, as nominated by raskolnikovVotes [1,4,4,1,4]
Coming in 14th with 14 votes and 0 Billys is: Victoria Monet - On My Mama, as nominated by Ocha905Votes [3,2,4,4,1]
Coming in 13th with 15 votes and 0 Billys is: RÜFÜS DU SOL - Break My Love, as nominated by por_please_yaVotes [3,4,1,1,4,2]
Coming in 12th with 16 votes and 0 Billys is: Vampire Weekend - Classical, as nominated by omgfridgeVotes [5,1,3,3,4]
Coming in 11th with 17 votes and 2 Billys is: I Prevail - Bad Things, as nominated by hotchilliVotes [5,1,4,B,5,B,2]

#SongContestResults
Coming in 10th with 17 votes and 1 Billy is: The Verve - Slide Away, as nominated by TubbsFarquharVotes [B,1,3,5,1,2,2,3]
Coming in 9th with 18 votes and 0 Billys is: Rivieras - California Sun, as nominated by spinynormanVotes [4,1,2,2,3,1,1,4]
Coming in 8th with 19 votes and 2 Billys is: Infected Rain - Pandemonium, as nominated by UlahoopskiVotes [4,3,B,2,2,5,B,3]
Coming in 7th with 20 votes and 3 Billys is: Vanessa Amorosi - Shine, as nominated by MWPPVotes [B,B,3,5,3,4,5,B]
Coming in 6th with 21 votes and 1 Billy is: Iveth Luna - In You, as nominated by spudmasterVotes [3,2,4,5,4,B,3]

#SongContestResults

Lots of thirds
Coming in 3rd with 21 votes and 0 Billys is: Reaching Away - no hope for healing, as nominated by Your HostVotes [2,3,4,5,2,3,2]
Coming in 3rd with 21 votes and 0 Billys is: Rascals - Of Course, as nominated by Fossie 32Votes [5,4,5,2,1,4]
Coming in 3rd with 21 votes and 0 Billys is: Ratatat - Abrasive, as nominated by Plugger35Votes [1,5,3,2,4,1,5]

Which leaves JHF1870 and Freofalcon to fight it out for top spot

#SongContestResults

Coming in 2nd with 27 votes and 1 Billy is: Rammstein - Der Meister, as nominated by FreofalconVotes [B,2,2,3,5,5,3,2,5]

Leaving your winner as:
Coming in 1st with 35 votes and 0 Billys is: Interpol - Leif Erikson, as nominated by JHF1870Votes [4,4,5,3,3,5,2,5,1,3]

Theme!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Remi Wolf - "Quiet on Set" Had to - She's my fav artist right now MC Bad Genius 17th
4. Infected Rain - "Pandemonium" A riot in the best way Ulahoopski 8th
3. Reaching Away - "No Hope of Healing" Such emo goodness Riviat 3rd
2. Radio Birdman - "Anglo Girl Desire" Felt like punk for a change Tonga Bob 18th
1. I Prevail - "Bad Things" Surprised they haven't been nommed hotchilli 11th

Billy. The Verve - "Slide Away" I find this band lame sorry TubbsFarquhar

HM's (back after a particularly tough round) - The Riviera, Rüfüs Du Sol, Van Morrison, Viva Knievel, A.Riv, Vanessa Amorosi and Rattling Sabres

5 - Reaching Away - No Hope For Healing - not even on Spotify?!? Riviat
4 - The Rascals - Of Couse Fossie 32
3 - Ratatat - Abrasive Plugger35
2 - The Rivieiras - Calfornia Sun spinynorman
1 - RUFUS DU SOL - Break My Love por_please_ya

All Rs!

BM - Viva Knievel Chipmunk We traded Billys!

BOTES

5:
I Prevail - "Bad Things" hotchilli
4: Interpol - "Leif Erikson" JHF1870
3: Vanessa Amorosi - "Shine" MWPP
2: Victoria Monét - "On My Mama" Ocha905
1: Viva Knievel - "Shining Star" Chipmunk

BM: Remi Wolf - "Quiet On Set" made me cringe sorry lol MC Bad Genius

HM: Republica, RATATAT, Iveth Luna, A.Riv, Reaching Away, Infected Rain

Ratatat robbed, I will take a third place podium finish without winning and hosting though.

5. Leif Erikson
4. Break My Love
3. No Hope For Healing
2. Slide Away
1. New York

Billy - United By Hatred

5: United By Hatred - Razor
4: No Hope for Healing - Reaching Away
3: Der Meister - Rammstein
2: California Sun - The Rivieras
1: Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison
Billy: 1000 - A.Riv

I thought the Interpol song was Editors when I stumbled upon it from Pure Morning on Spotify Radio. Cant believe it hadnt been nommed.

Theme is Hiking. I dont have a song ready.

Artist, Album, Title, or lyrics with context to hiking.

Will allow an album cover of hiking for those up for a challenge.

No previous nominations.

Going to bed early so get noms in morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: JHF1870, Theme: Hiking, Noms Due: Thursday 9:30pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back