Song Contest Part XXII, Host: spudmaster, Theme: Artists Not Previously Nominated, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I think best way to do it is to rank each song from say

1 to 40

Then 54321 from there

Happy for this to be extended
No, you don't get to make the rules as punishment.

The entries should be judged together, if one is Billy worthy then that's it.

Noms with dual genres should be rewarded

Nah, you’re submitting both as a combined nom. Would you nom a song with two parts which are completely incompatible?

No, you don't get to make the rules as punishment.

The entries should be judged together, if one is Billy worthy then that's it.
Proud Well Done GIF by Sherlock Holmes Games

Nah, you’re submitting both as a combined nom. Would you nom a song with two parts which are completely incompatible?
Well people do it every week here, so...🤔
😛

Host is going above and beyond, providing 'constructive feedback' on nom quality. :cautiousv1:
Motherly Love Not Your Job GIF by The Chi
I was going for "INstructive" but take it as you wish grasshopper.

VOTING

So I've been contemplating the voting options and decided that since this theme is a redux, we'll stick to the original method. (And it's less hassle).

Vote for the 2 songs combined.

Your favourite song is worth a FIVE but its pair is crap? Up to you to decide whether you still award a FIVE or something less.
You wanna billy a putrid song but its pair is one of your favourites? Life is hard. You decide.

RedmanWasHere

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

Nominate TWO DIFFERENT songs with the SAME title by DIFFERENT artists.

NO previous podiums.
NO noms after round 500.

Will see how we go for noms before extending the usual submission time of Monday 10pm

*No Title double ups. i.e. If someone noms 2 songs titled "ABCDEF" then no other "ABCDEF" will be accepted.

MP_
Saint
JoshWoodenSpoon
TubbsFarquhar
Loonerty

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

NO previous podiums.
NO noms after round 500.

Will see how we go for noms before extending the usual submission time of Monday 10pm

*No Title double ups. i.e. If someone noms 2 songs titled "ABCDEF" then no other "ABCDEF" will be accepted.

MWPP
Plugger35
NaturalDisaster
RedmanWasHere
1990crow

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

NO previous podiums.
NO noms after round 500.

MWPP
Plugger35
NaturalDisaster
RedmanWasHere
1990crow
Cool theme and thanks for the tag but /out due to insufficient listening time especially for a list that is likely to have twice as many songs as normal

I might be back for this weekend’s round

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

NO previous podiums.
NO noms after round 500.

Raveneyes
MC Bad Genius
Restricted Free Agent
endure
Jazny

Cool theme and thanks for the tag but /out due to insufficient listening time especially for a list that is likely to have twice as many songs as normal

I might be back for this weekend’s round
If we get the usual number of nommers it will be an extended round (if that makes any difference to you)

If we get the usual number of nommers it will be an extended round (if that makes any difference to you)
I would be counting on listening on Friday during the day (whether this round or next round) so if votes aren’t due until Friday or later I’ll enter, but if they’re just due slightly later ie even later on Wednesday or anytime Thursday I’ll remain out.

VOTING

So I've been contemplating the voting options and decided that since this theme is a redux, we'll stick to the original method. (And it's less hassle).

Vote for the 2 songs combined.

Your favourite song is worth a FIVE but its pair is crap? Up to you to decide whether you still award a FIVE or something less.
You wanna billy a putrid song but its pair is one of your favourites? Life is hard. You decide.
It makes sense lol...

Had two bangers but sadly one was taken in 770. And it wasn't even the song I was going for! (Another Day by Paul)
The song itself can't be a post-500 renom but the title can still be used (if that's what you mean by it being taken?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: spudmaster, Theme: Artists Not Previously Nominated, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back