Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

omgfridge you want to host
watchmen GIF

spudmaster

Tonga Bob

At this point someone just host.
I can do it from 6th if that's what we're legitimately up to?

We want a virgin artists theme + no previous noms (ie. no covers of previously nommed songs)? Or if someone has a specific theme in mind I'm happy to run with it. Shout at me!

We want a virgin artists theme + no previous noms (ie. no covers of previously nommed songs)? Or if someone has a specific theme in mind I'm happy to run with it. Shout at me!
I like the idea of a new artists theme 😊

Spud to the rescue!!

Virgin artists has been suggested a bit and I'll add to the chorus.

Alrighty!

Theme: MMMNewShit New Stuff

restrictions:
no nominations from previously nominated artists
no previously nominated songs either (ie. no cover of a previous nom)
submissions due 10pm Monday 19th sharp - list will be dropping on the dot.

if you're not comfortable checking the spreadsheet, don't fret, just send a nom through and I'll let you know asap.

update: bed time for potato. will be home from work between 3 and 4, likely the latter, so will get to noms between now and then ASAP after that in case people need time to find alternate noms.
1723999135086.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GIF by The X Factor

Alrighty!

Theme: MMMNewShit New Stuff

restrictions:
no nominations from previously nominated artists
no previously nominated songs either (ie. no cover of a previous nom)
submissions due 10pm Monday 19th sharp - list will be dropping on the dot.

if you're not comfortable checking the spreadsheet, don't fret, just send a nom through and I'll let you know asap.
How new is ‘new stuff’?

How new is ‘new stuff’?
Anything that hasn't been previously nominated in this competition. Can be from the 1500s for all I care, so long as the artist hasn't previously made an appearance.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back