Podcast Song Contest Podcast - episode 3 #integrity

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just started listening during my lunchbreak :)
Early thoughts
-Awesome introduction!
- Hoos - I'm glad brunch so heavily features in this podcast :D . Why are you so anti-brunch NaturalDisaster ?
- And although we have very different music tastes ChappyUK - I'm drawn to the competition for the same reason as you (the "new" music ).

If you were on the Richmond board when it started, you would understand.

I play it up a tad, but it’s not my favourite thing.

"Sneaky whore". Can I be called that instead of the commissioner? I don't even like that title, Wooshette gave it to me after the GTA round when I spoke out against Dubs kicking Chappy out halfway through the round (Dubs called himself the commissioner originally).
Sorry mate that ship has sailed

The Jesus. I need to school you on how to spreadsheet.
Hoos 's first nom, according to the spreadsheet, was round 240. Then he came back on round 313 and 314.
Round 240 'was Mental Illness' and he DID nom a Kinks song. because of course he did. "Too Much on My Mind"

I liked the question on whose musical taste would suit particular famous people. Pity that the panel stuffed it up. It really wasn't hard to understand.
That question made no sense, regardless of who asked or answered it.

I liked the question on whose musical taste would suit particular famous people. Pity that the panel stuffed it up. It really wasn't hard to understand.

I was on my 2nd stone and wood.

Unfortunately our esteemed host really let the listeners down on that one. I’m sure he’ll bounce back though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its quite possibly the dumbest question I've ever heard
I can appreciate you’d feel left out in a question about recommending tastes to others.

I'm still waiting on my ex-mod badge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Song Contest Podcast - episode 3 #integrity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back