Soup Daicos - No Finals For You

Remove this Banner Ad

McCluggages Luggage

Team Captain
Mar 29, 2024
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
After the results from the last round, one of Australia's greatest musical talents The Johnny Clug Trio have released an Unclugged version of this 2024 seasons seminal football ballad. There was Up There Cazaly but this is sure to be the #1 footy anthem for our generation!

Soup Daicos - No Finals For You.

Props to Fizza for some lyrical input!
Thanks to ferrisb for managing the bands finances like the Carlolton salary cap.

Last edited:
After the results from the last round, one of Australia's greatest musical talents The Johnny Clug Trio have released an Unclugged version of this 2024 seasons seminal football ballad. There was Up There Cazaly but this is sure to be the #1 footy anthem for our generation!

Soup Daicos - No Finals For You.

Props to Fizza for some lyrical input!
Thanks to ferrisb for managing the bands finances like the Carlolton salary cap.

At least you gave it the good old college try.

images

Nick Daicos actually reminds me of Tom Rockliff when he was at Brisbane.. gets the footy a lot but seems to do a whole lot of **** all with it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contested possessions, does that mean free kicks and loose ball gets?
All I can see is that out of 31 disposals, only about 13 successfully found a teammate 😂

Unless you have post grad academic qualifications or a professional career in music, I really couldn't give a shit about the opinion of some minimum wage normie who can't even screenshot properly.
i have post graduate qualifications, and this is shit.

hope this helps

Remove this Banner Ad

Soup Daicos - No Finals For You

Remove this Banner Ad

Back