Southern Dragons 2009 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Team for this week, tim_saints and Zainta make their debuts. I've put tim_saints in a back pocket for now but that won't be permanent.

Dragons XX:

Code:
B:    Moo          Coin_Toss    tim_saints   
HB:   dannitori    Shadow Man   roylandroos
C:    cormick      Cheetah      Ljp86
HF:   keato3       Big Kitty    Chezwick
F:    StatsFanatic Pie 4 Life   Zainta      
R:    15Petterd15  SA Hawkette  Wiskers32
Int:  fantastic_crows  CrowGirl74

Emg: -TAZZA- didz Kahuna wizzbang123

In: Zainta, tim_saints
Out: Kahuna, wizzbang123

Two debutants for the Dragons! Hope that we both play well for you guys!

thanx for the debut game hopefully i perform well 4 u boys go dragons
welcome mate.
if anyone gives ya trouble on the field, ill be with ya to back you up in the fight.:D;)
also if the ball comes towards our side of the backline, feel free to use me as a stepladder and win yourself a car:thumbsu:

welcome mate.
if anyone gives ya trouble on the field, ill be with ya to back you up in the fight.:D;)
also if the ball comes towards our side of the backline, feel free to use me as a stepladder and win yourself a car:thumbsu:
haha ill keep that in mind mate for sure dont u worry, ill look for u when were driving it outta the backline yer:thumbsu::)

I just checked the squad submission thread and I noticed that the team nubers aren't up, and neither tim_saints or I are mentioned. I'm not so worried about either, I just feel it should be edited to add the team numbers, cause I still don't know what number I am!

P.S. GO SHAGONS!

Under a day till I make my debut. Can't wait to beat the Bombers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but it's mine! HANDS OFF. Just kidding, so long as one of the Dragons win it, as well as the big one.

hahaha the competitiveness of a fellow sainter gotta luv it lol well if there is one surely we both wooda had to claim some votes on our performance:thumbsu:

Nah, 3 touches for me isn't good enough, even if it did equal 3 goals. You were definitely the better debutant. (Go Saintas!)

Great win guys lets keep up the good work and keep in touch with the top 2.
If only pie had kicked straight we would of won by more.. ha ha only kidding you did extremely well !!

Great win guys lets keep up the good work and keep in touch with the top 2.
If only pie had kicked straight we would of won by more.. ha ha only kidding you did extremely well !!

Kicking 6 goals isn't easy. I watched Buddy in kicking practice during the week, the good and the bad of him... :p

even with the low stats i had some pretty hard efforts:

was unlucky here -

1 : 20.25 {rFP} - StatsFanatic is caught under pressure and knocks the ball forward.
1 : 20.31 {rFP} - StatsFanatic to send the ball forward.
1 : 20.35 {rFP} - StatsFanatic has a shot at goal.
1 : 20.39 {rFP} - Just shaves the post - one behind to StatsFanatic.

but got nicly rewarded here

2 : 1.38 {rBP} - Long handpass to the running Eddiesmith.
2 : 1.42 {lBP} - He gets a handpass to Ben The Gooner.
2 : 1.46 {lBP} - StatsFanatic gets enough of a grip to dislodge the ball.
2 : 1.52 {rFP} - With the ball is StatsFanatic.
2 : 1.57 - Godons81 IS COMING ON TO REPLACE Ben The Gooner.
2 : 2.05 {rFP} - StatsFanatic looks downfield.
2 : 2.09 {rFP} - StatsFanatic has a shot at goal.
2 : 2.13 {rFP} - StatsFanatic's kick is close. A goal!.

just realised, I made an opposition turn over the ball, and he then gets pulled off LOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Dragons 2009 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back