Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically Murrumbeena did finish last in Div 2, but the SFL would be looking to keep a bye out of the higher divisions if possible (I know they were despondant about wrapping Parkmore up for this very reason, but had no choice). Therefore no side (likely) will be demoted to Div 3, and the GF winner (either Mount or Black Rock) will be promoted, leaving 10 sides in Div1, 10 in Div 2 and 8 in Div 3. If this was the case and no sides enter over summer, I would assume that Div 3 would start later than the other 2 to accommodate a smaller schedule.

Div 3 would start at the same time, all teams will play each other twice and some teams will play four teams three times to make the 18 rounds

Absolute certainty. Most blokes have committed to coming back, a couple moving interstate and such. Many are finding an extra couple of mates that want to come down too. We should increase our playing list numbers. Can't tell you where we'll be playing yet though, it looks likely we're on the move. I can think of one South Yarra player from before the recess who went to another club and wants to come back, but from what I told he's not welcome. Mount Waverley said he has an open clearance though, lol. Guess who?

lochy 86, is that you ? maybe you want to check your facts before speaking on your clubs behalf check with the pres and the major sponsors and a few life members and the players i played with also your coach and supporters. Wether or not i am playing footy next year is irrelivent just be careful about what you have to say !!!!!!!!!!!!! lochy come lately
i know my spelling is crap

lochy 86, is that you ? maybe you want to check your facts before speaking on your clubs behalf check with the pres and the major sponsors and a few life members and the players i played with also your coach and supporters. Wether or not i am playing footy next year is irrelivent just be careful about what you have to say !!!!!!!!!!!!! lochy come lately
i know my spelling is crap
It sure is. And I'm 82. I'll point out the Vulture for ya on Saturday. :D The 'open clearance' was a joke one of the Mount guys made when Mount played Canterbury. Wasn't meant to be a statement of fact Deano, sorry if that wasn't clear. As for who said that from South Yarra, someone posted the same thing on BigFooty a while ago. I was referring to what has already been posted on BigFooty. Never claimed to represent the club or the President (whose company IS the major sponsor), or either of the coaches, or any supporters, or players you played with or anything like that if you want to talk about checking facts. I said 'from what I'm told' and I was told it after asking the guy who posted it on BigFooty ages ago. Whether he's full of shit I don't know. But are we to assume you're speaking on behalf of Coutta too now? And I'm at least 5'1".

It sure is. And I'm 82. I'll point out the Vulture for ya on Saturday. :D The 'open clearance' was a joke one of the Mount guys made when Mount played Canterbury. Wasn't meant to be a statement of fact Deano, sorry if that wasn't clear. As for who said that from South Yarra, someone posted the same thing on BigFooty a while ago. I was referring to what has already been posted on BigFooty. Never claimed to represent the club or the President (whose company IS the major sponsor), or either of the coaches, or any supporters, or players you played with or anything like that if you want to talk about checking facts. I said 'from what I'm told' and I was told it after asking the guy who posted it on BigFooty ages ago. Whether he's full of shit I don't know. But are we to assume you're speaking on behalf of Coutta too now? And I'm at least 5'1".

Girls girls girls this little bitch fight is looking really sad. Big Pete38, 30meter handpass and kindergarden cop are all pete i gather, i can speak for myself and pete i dont hide behind alais as you pointed out in a previous quote everyone knows who i am, just like they know frankencow. Lets set the record straight none of us playing in div 3 are champions just love playing abit of footy(when not suspended:D) so who gives a toss, lets all get to the div 3 granny and talk shit there, cause i reckon most people are sick this bullshit its really boring now. Everyone can also make up new nicknames/alais over the summer because its not fun when you know everyone your talking too:thumbsu: Except fot the enemy. That is all:D

P.S cory/tigerarmy i am not 30meter handpass, its pete. ill drop in that dot 2 dot book next week with a few cans of solo:)

Girls girls girls this little bitch fight is looking really sad. Big Pete38, 30meter handpass and kindergarden cop are all pete i gather, i can speak for myself and pete i dont hide behind alais as you pointed out in a previous quote everyone knows who i am, just like they know frankencow. Lets set the record straight none of us playing in div 3 are champions just love playing abit of footy(when not suspended:D) so who gives a toss, lets all get to the div 3 granny and talk shit there, cause i reckon most people are sick this bullshit its really boring now. Everyone can also make up new nicknames/alais over the summer because its not fun when you know everyone your talking too:thumbsu: Except fot the enemy. That is all:D

P.S cory/tigerarmy i am not 30meter handpass, its pete. ill drop in that dot 2 dot book next week with a few cans of solo:)

Shut up you bunch of poooofs, division 3 sux and no-one really cares. if we played against the best side your whole division could make up we'd win by 50 goals, and belt the crap out of you all. you are all as weak as p1ss.

Shut up you bunch of poooofs, division 3 sux and no-one really cares. if we played against the best side your whole division could make up we'd win by 50 goals, and belt the crap out of you all. you are all as weak as p1ss.

Shouldn't you be focusing on losing to Springvale Districts??

Yeah whatever goose there's two players i know from dingley that would struggle to get a kick in div 3, its easy play in a winning team. get a kick ****nuts:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha u are a joke. lets go bak to last year people in the casey league. dingley got thumped every fuken game, they were a disgrace and tats y they changed leagues. so keep talking ya shit mate, imagine if u hadnt changed leagues
i had a couple of mates played there last year they both gave up half way through the season there they preffered to spend saturdays with thier wives and children than put up with your clubs shit and b4 you ask yes they were both regular senior players on decent cion to play there one was your starting CHB
which league are you going to defect to next ??????????:thumbsdown:

Good luck to both Black Rock and Mt Waverly tomorrow should be a ripper game. Both pantsed us in the finals and are very deserving of being there. I think it will be a pretty close game with Black Rock getting the better of Mount early and then Mount storming home to get the chocolates in a real nail biter. All the bagging of Kirkup might just fire him - will certainly see what he is made of anyway. It's a massive opportunity for him to shut a few people up. I hope he plays the game will be better for it.
Thanks to all the other teams in Div 3 I had a great time playing all year - it's an even comp which is what makes it more interesting than the others. There were upsets each week and if your not on your game you will get beaten.
All the Dingley w*nkers who like to slag off everyone else and how bad Div 3 is get over yourselves seriously your only playing Div 2 Southern it's not exactly world class is it!
Hope to see everyone back in 2008 with many more big footy posts to pass the hours at work.

Not captain, assistant coach Cow. No chance of ones, we have too many young, fit guys running around for me to be considered.
Ok, I am mistaken. :D Be interesting to see if the Skye boys give it to number 10 from Mount again. Was pretty funny two weeks ago. Any news on Kirkup's shoulder? I hope he plays, but Black Rock would be silly not to test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back