Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen this message on the SFL website this morning:

Possible Effect of Drought on Community Football
The SFL board will be meeting on Wednesday night and a statement will be produced in this space following that meeting.

Does anyone know any news?? I assume they meant Last night the meeting was on, anyone know any details??

I seen this message on the SFL website this morning:

Possible Effect of Drought on Community Football
The SFL board will be meeting on Wednesday night and a statement will be produced in this space following that meeting.

Does anyone know any news?? I assume they meant Last night the meeting was on, anyone know any details??
G'Day MM,i think you will find that will be next Wed,their might be a bit of ground sharing early in the season!!!!!Bring on the rains

Hey guys,
Couple of blokes here 20 and 22 looking for a change of scenery played C grade ammos last year after playing a few years in the country in the Murray League, looking for a league with a bit more of a football atmosphere, a team that actually has a reasonable supporter base. is the southern league the place to go. Any teams still trying to recruit?

What area are you guys looking to play in? I am sure there will be no shortage of teams looking to get 2 young blokes into their club!

We live in Chadstone so anywhere within that general area

I would suggest Mt Waverley Lions, they are 3rd divvy, but are just a bunch of young blokes who are well coached and will definitely see some success this year. Ashwood would be handy, but I don't know much about them.

Hey guys,
Couple of blokes here 20 and 22 looking for a change of scenery played C grade ammos last year after playing a few years in the country in the Murray League, looking for a league with a bit more of a football atmosphere, a team that actually has a reasonable supporter base. is the southern league the place to go. Any teams still trying to recruit?

Hampton Hammers are a great club and always looking for new additions, look us up at www.hamptonhammers.com Our website includes our pre-season training schedule, club location (20-25min drive from Chadstone) and my contact details.

Regards,

Senior Coach

You'd be welcome down at Caulfield! Jump on the website for training details: www.caulfieldbears.com
Hi Demon,
How is your ground looking at the moment? New club rooms?
Has Kappler tried to lure Kris Kolb down to the club to your knowledge?

Hammer is Brendon Bennet still going around next year? He's a good tough footballer from what I've seen!

Lyndale is only 10-15 minutes down the SE Arterial. Good bunch of young guys. Nice clubrooms. Future is bright.

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING OF OFFERS. MOST CLUBS ARE PRETTY GOOD I IMAGINE, BUT 1 CLUB TO STAY AWAY FROM IS THE SOUTHERN COBRAS. THEY HAVE A TERRIBLE CULTURE, LOUD MOUTH SUPPORTERS, MAINLY LED BY THE TWOS COACH AND VERY LITTLE DIRECTION FROM THE PRESIDENT. THE PLAYERS WILL ARGUE AMONGST THEMSELVES LED BY NUMBER 24. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH.

You are an idiot.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING OF OFFERS. MOST CLUBS ARE PRETTY GOOD I IMAGINE, BUT 1 CLUB TO STAY AWAY FROM IS THE SOUTHERN COBRAS. THEY HAVE A TERRIBLE CULTURE, LOUD MOUTH SUPPORTERS, MAINLY LED BY THE TWOS COACH AND VERY LITTLE DIRECTION FROM THE PRESIDENT. THE PLAYERS WILL ARGUE AMONGST THEMSELVES LED BY NUMBER 24. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH.
You are a clown,all you are doing is wrecking the comp ****

Hi Demon,
How is your ground looking at the moment? New club rooms?
Has Kappler tried to lure Kris Kolb down to the club to your knowledge?

Hammer is Brendon Bennet still going around next year? He's a good tough footballer from what I've seen!

Haven't been down to the ground for a little while as all the pre season action is currently at Caulfield Park.Last time I was there the rooms were a longway advanced and the ground was reasonable.I will probably head down for a look next week.

On the matter of Kris Kolb I don't know the answer to that,however one of the reasons for Kappler's appointment at Caulfield was that he would be able to attract new and quality players to the club.

Haven't been down to the ground for a little while as all the pre season action is currently at Caulfield Park.Last time I was there the rooms were a longway advanced and the ground was reasonable.I will probably head down for a look next week.

On the matter of Kris Kolb I don't know the answer to that,however one of the reasons for Kappler's appointment at Caulfield was that he would be able to attract new and quality players to the club.
So Kappler got the job based on what he could bring to the Club,so why did Canterbury finish last then,couldn't he bring players there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Kappler got the job based on what he could bring to the Club,so why did Canterbury finish last then,couldn't he bring players there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you've played around 200 games of football at the Top Level then that can be an attraction for players to come and learn from your experience.

No idea why things didn't work out at Canterbury, so I won't comment.

Brendan is contemplating playing at a specific Division 1 club this season and has trained with them (I won't name the club) a few times. Brendan has been a co-captain at the Hammers and would be sorely missed however he feels he has become complacent with us and may need a change to spark his football career back up and further improve his football. He can be a very good footballer and very damaging when focussed. He will find it very hard to leave all of his mates at Hampton and even if he does leave I would be 99% sure he would be at most if not all of our club functions throughout the season. I feel that he has a hell of a lot left to achieve with his football and hope that it is with the Hammers as he is yet to win a B and F with us yet.

Brendan is contemplating playing at a specific Division 1 club this season and has trained with them (I won't name the club) a few times. Brendan has been a co-captain at the Hammers and would be sorely missed however he feels he has become complacent with us and may need a change to spark his football career back up and further improve his football. He can be a very good footballer and very damaging when focussed. He will find it very hard to leave all of his mates at Hampton and even if he does leave I would be 99% sure he would be at most if not all of our club functions throughout the season. I feel that he has a hell of a lot left to achieve with his football and hope that it is with the Hammers as he is yet to win a B and F with us yet.

Many player signings at the Hammers this season? how are things shaping up now after christams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back