Robbie Mackwell and Mt Waverly captain, also the Black Rock Ruckmen

Top 4 at Skye I would say:

Dean McCarthy
Danny Jansen
Peter Toporowski
Marc Frizzel

Most Admired opponet:
Robbie Mackwell and Mt Waverly captain, also the Black Rock Ruckmen
Whiskas, very noble of you not to mention yourself. But you did make team of the year last year.

How do you think Cam J is going? How much has he annoyed you so far?

Boys! Whilst we're sitting around waiting for it to rain,why not have a look at who we think are the Top 4 players at our clubs (skill,courage,fair play etc)

Skye (after 2006)
M.Kalviskis
P.Toporowski
D.McCarthy
M.Mussared

Skye, Aka the Yards Sticks, the Benchmarks, the Premiers, see the Bombers fly up, up (after 2007)
Smasha Stephens
Zeuss Uptin
Whiskas
Macca

Boys! Whilst we're sitting around waiting for it to rain,why not have a look at who we think are the Top 4 players at our clubs (skill,courage,fair play etc)

Throw in your most admired player from any opposition club as well if you like.

IMO Top 4 Caulfield: (in no particular order)

Scott ORAM
Tom WILLIAMSON
Tom SEIGERT
Michael TOOSE

Doesn't Kappler make the cut? I would have thought his booming left foot would still be more than serviceable.

heard a rumour the golden boy of the doggies might be returning, apparantly not happy with bunyip after signing on there, any truth 2 the rumour?

Skye (after 2006)
M.Kalviskis
P.Toporowski
D.McCarthy
M.Mussared

Skye, Aka the Yards Sticks, the Benchmarks, the Premiers, see the Bombers fly up, up (after 2007)
Smasha Stephens
Zeuss Uptin
Whiskas
Macca

Sorry Mate just wondering what "Macca" are you talking about, is it Michael MCGill or someone else??

I must admit I was trying to keep smasha quiet, Havent seen him play a proper game, but Sometimes when you watch a bloke train you just Know!!! Also very excited about watching Zeus play a game, looking forward to playing with Smasha and Zeus for the first time!!

blac04 what about your new assistant Colby? Has to make your top four.

i'm sure he would, but i was trying to keep it blokes i have seen play. you are correct though, ask me after our first praccy match and i'm sure i'll have to ammend my top 4! just on praccy matches, who has them lined up? skye? dandy? cobras will probably have a scratch match between the 9 blokes that train!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm sure he would, but i was trying to keep it blokes i have seen play. you are correct though, ask me after our first praccy match and i'm sure i'll have to ammend my top 4! just on praccy matches, who has them lined up? skye? dandy? cobras will probably have a scratch match between the 9 blokes that train!
Are you serious 9 blokes at the cobras,you wouldnt be able to do much then,are the cobras in trouble?Can anybody from the cobras log on and explain to us what's going on.

Sorry Mate just wondering what "Macca" are you talking about, is it Michael MCGill or someone else??

I must admit I was trying to keep smasha quiet, Havent seen him play a proper game, but Sometimes when you watch a bloke train you just Know!!! Also very excited about watching Zeus play a game, looking forward to playing with Smasha and Zeus for the first time!!

wait to you see big smasha play.Southern league out you blokes have thought ammos was soft Smasha will give you nightmares.And is it true his old coach from last year is lining up for one last tilt at a flag.If he is good luck to opposition backs will kick 120 plus.

Throw in your most admired player from any opposition club as well if you like.

IMO Top 4 Caulfield: (in no particular order)

Scott ORAM
Tom WILLIAMSON
Tom SEIGERT
Michael TOOSE
I went down and watched a few Murrumbeena games during last year as I bought quite close to the ground. Saw some quality games and was quietly impressed. Who would be your top 4 down there. Division 2 I believe- correct me if I am wrong.

wait to you see big smasha play.Southern league out you blokes have thought ammos was soft Smasha will give you nightmares.And is it true his old coach from last year is lining up for one last tilt at a flag.If he is good luck to opposition backs will kick 120 plus.

I gotta agree, the bloke's like a 'brick with eyes'.

Don't know about the old coach, but would be very interesting. If it did eventuate though, 120 is being a bit conservative.

I went down and watched a few Murrumbeena games during last year as I bought quite close to the ground. Saw some quality games and was quietly impressed. Who would be your top 4 down there. Division 2 I believe- correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct,Murrumbeena is currently in Division 2.I don't know a whole lot about the Murrumbeena players or who are their Top 4 players but I'm sure someone on the forum will know/have an opinion.

They seem a pretty good bunch of blokes!

You are correct,Murrumbeena is currently in Division 2.I don't know a whole lot about the Murrumbeena players or who are their Top 4 players but I'm sure someone on the forum will know/have an opinion.

They seem a pretty good bunch of blokes!

Here is my pick of Murrumbeena's best 4 players last season (not sure if they are all pulling on the boots in 07?):
1) #14- Shaun Hawking- very clever, creative, damaging and experienced.
2) # 13- Ashley Rowlands- Strong hands, talented footballer
3) #19- Matt Coyne- only young and with another year under his belt, only going to improve (would love him at Hampton!)
4) #17- Ashley Brownjohn- Talented but sometimes lazy forward. Would be better in a good side or they had a FF target.

I left out their captain Sissons as he is getting on in age but very good footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back