Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your the one who should be getting nervous buddy,you might see yourself playing fullback getting your ass kicked by a gun footballer not a pretender mad mouth:p

Tad your right I would get my ass kicked playing full back, I'll be the first to agree with ya!!

By the way, I dont pretend to play football, I do????

why did st kilda city flog seaford then??? didnt seaford play in a prelim last year and bonbeach were either last or second last??? i know a few blokes at bonbeach and they even say that the top 3-4 teams in sfl would give them a touch up.

Thats a fair call from the Beaches boys, Heights have dropped off a bit the last couple of seasons and Bonny are on the way up but they will struggle to get into the top half MPNFL this year

Thats a fair call from the Beaches boys, Heights have dropped off a bit the last couple of seasons and Bonny are on the way up but they will struggle to get into the top half MPNFL this year

The only struggle Bonbeach will have this year is to avoid the wooden spoon. They will be lucky to get into the top 9!

playing for sandown cobras, recruited from nar nar goon, sources out there say if he was given the chance one out in the square he would have kicked a ton easily!
If the cobras can get the ball to sheedy one out he will kick 100 goals easily,the league sheedy came from is alot better than divi3 southern,from what i saw he was taking marks in packs of four,the oppositon played 3 on him at one stage and he still marked it,his a gun:thumbsu:

If the cobras can get the ball to sheedy one out he will kick 100 goals easily,the league sheedy came from is alot better than divi3 southern,from what i saw he was taking marks in packs of four,the oppositon played 3 on him at one stage and he still marked it,his a gun:thumbsu:
Love your work Taddy you have done an about face how much credibility do you have after spending 4 months bagging them.They will be competetive depth will be the key good luck to them rather them in than 8 sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mooron prophet im the captain of the 1"s **** i made the team of the year what did you do.Are you a 2"s warrior for the 5hity cobras.WE WILL BE TOP 2 NEXT YEAR AND YOU WILL BE BOTTOM,WE ACTUALLY WON 10 MORE GAMES THAN YOUR 1"S.You're assistant is in the best 3 players in comp and you still cant win a game,tell him to come to Dandy will look after him.;)

Just reading back on a few comments whilst I got some spare time at work, I reckon this could be the most anticipated Match up of the year: Clint Sheedy V's Brad Rae!!!

1 condition though, If Brainstorm is infact Brad Rae, I still have my doubts??

It's good to see Sandown are on the up....(they might need to change the name!)
It's good for the comp.
How are Parkmore looking?
Did Skye win on the weekend? I couldn't get there.

Love your work Taddy you have done an about face how much credibility do you have after spending 4 months bagging them.They will be competetive depth will be the key good luck to them rather them in than 8 sides.

Great to see the the cobras are playing well. Lets not get too excited though, they only played a team that would not beat many reserve teqams in 3rd divvy. Lets be happy they have enough numbers for 2 teams and they won't have to fold. Much better for all us other teams in 3rd divvy. I still reckon they will have a few outs to follow Brown. Kreskas would be hot property as would a few others such as Tiller, Sheedy, Hollyrod etc. They would be waiting for the cheque book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back