Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant be serious about comparing the standards, Mordi are a bottom 3/4 side in Southern Divvy 1. C grade ammos would be about high divvy2 low divvy 1 standard.A top 4 divvy 1 side would beat Parkdale by 10 plus goals

Cutting, Parkdale will be a bottom 3 / 4 side in c grade this year. I know its only practice matches but last week beena(sfl div 2) got beaten by a d4 ammo side. Also Benteigh d2 in ammos beat heatherton. Old Camberwell in C Grade have got Rory Hilton, David Loats and Rayden Tallis (all ex afl players). I know its the old comparing apples with oranges but the top C Grade sides would definitely be in the top 4 in Div 1 SFL.

i think dingley will be a suprise this year after coming from a very strong compertition last year.

there a young side and will probly outrun most teams in southern div 2.
\

i think dingley will be a suprise this year after coming from a very strong compertition last year.

there a young side and will probly outrun most teams in southern div 2.
\

Subs I agree that Dingley will be a suprise this year having competed in a stronger comp ! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

RE: Parkdale V Mordi. Conditions like that are a huge evener, especially when some of the younger guys hadn't seen rain before.

SFL Div1 = B grade ammos IMO

chelt won both seniors and reserves by about 12 goals. bloke up forward for chelt took a few big grabs and kicked about 6 or 7

On yesterdays form Cheltenham would be warm favourites to win the flag,
7 or 8 new players looked impressive won by 10 + goals and didnt get out of 1st gear, new forward Worner is a gun will kick a ton.

RE: Parkdale V Mordi. Conditions like that are a huge evener, especially when some of the younger guys hadn't seen rain before.

SFL Div1 = B grade ammos IMO

Sorry mate.....Wrong. Just plain wrong.

For one Parkdale are in C Grade. Wouldn't win a game in B Grade.

Watched Chelt v Chelsea Heights yesterday and there would only be about 5 blokes in Chelts side at the most who would get a game in a B Grade ammos side. Chelsea Heights would struggle to have anyone based on yesterdays match.

Dont use the Beaumaris v St Pauls match as a guide. Beauy are terrible this year after losing a heap of players and will go down to C Grade.

And im pretty sure even if the kids are only 18 they have played in rain before....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Chelt v Chelsea Heights yesterday and there would only be about 5 blokes in Chelts side at the most who would get a game in a B Grade ammos side. Chelsea Heights would struggle to have anyone based on yesterdays match.

Dont use the Beaumaris v St Pauls match as a guide. Beauy are terrible this year after losing a heap of players and will go down to C Grade.

And im pretty sure even if the kids are only 18 they have played in rain before....

Springy Districts beat Highett by 4 goals!
Fairly good win, conditions weren't great...

Was quite impressed with Chelt yesterday and on that kind of form would have to be Premiership favourites. They have picked up some handy recruits. Symes # 4 knows where to get the ball and has a thumping kick and their three pronged forward attack of Worner # 5 (new recruit), Shalders and Brendan Bennett contributed 13 of their goals. Will take some stopping. Noted that coach Sir Richard Houston was taking down notes on can hill.

Was quite impressed with Chelt yesterday and on that kind of form would have to be Premiership favourites. They have picked up some handy recruits. Symes # 4 knows where to get the ball and has a thumping kick and their three pronged forward attack of Worner # 5 (new recruit), Shalders and Brendan Bennett contributed 13 of their goals. Will take some stopping. Noted that coach Sir Richard Houston was taking down notes on can hill.

P'Dog, couldn't help but notice the Vampires had a stirring win over Berwick as well. Did Ronnie Burns play? I was told by coach Stalk yesterday that Crunch was best and you had a bit of it your putrid self???:rolleyes:

anyone heard of a bloke called beshara - he's a cat - always gets injured!!
tweaked this, twinged that, torn this, ruptured that - what a joke!!!

P'Dog, couldn't help but notice the Vampires had a stirring win over Berwick as well. Did Ronnie Burns play? I was told by coach Stalk yesterday that Crunch was best and you had a bit of it your putrid self???:rolleyes:

Heard St Pauls got rolled by Hastings on the weekend, interesting to note the lack of talk about Clayton, I would dismiss them at your peril bloody good unit, from what I saw yesterday cheltenham will finish top 2, how much ground will St Pauls, StKilda City & East Brighton have to make to catch Clayton \Cheltenham

Also noticed supercoach Houston on the wing taking notes feverishly, albeit nervously,would have been impressed with what he saw they will give the saints something to think about

Bennett is just a player, i dont think too many coaches would be overly concerned about him as a forward. Who and where did this "Worner" fella come from? Name sounds familiar.
Would be a cracker to see Stkilda City pay out all this money and finish up no good. Is Cassett going to be anywhere near as damaging in a first div side. I know he has been a good player but is starting to get on a bit. Will br watching with interest.
Watched McKinnly at Mordy, he will struggle with good forwards this year immensly. Mordy's gun recruits werent anything to write home about but it was a shocking day for footy.

Heard from a fair source Cassett will be gone from the Peanut Farm pre June 30, one wonders how many others? Still there is a lot of professionals in StKilda.

Yeah agree actually.It was a pretty ordinary game I thought.Surely neither side will play finals but 1st game can be hard to get things going.

The rain part was a joke about the drought...relax.

Bennett is just a player, i dont think too many coaches would be overly concerned about him as a forward. Who and where did this "Worner" fella come from? Name sounds familiar.
Would be a cracker to see Stkilda City pay out all this money and finish up no good. Is Cassett going to be anywhere near as damaging in a first div side. I know he has been a good player but is starting to get on a bit. Will br watching with interest.
Watched McKinnly at Mordy, he will struggle with good forwards this year immensly. Mordy's gun recruits werent anything to write home about but it was a shocking day for footy.

Just on Cassett, will easily be the best forward in the comp !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back