Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't go past corey stephens, coached skye to a flag in his first year, 2008!!!:p

skye- no more bets!!

Corey Stephens, he's a shoe in, just ask him hes a legend in his own mind.

"Skye by a Mile" Just ask Corey or your self Banana Brain :rolleyes:

i agree. Most inspirational coach you'll find in local footy both on and off the field! Excellent footy brain tacttically as well!

You blokes are all quite funny (Apart from you Blac) Havent coached a game yet and not once have i or anyone from our club said that we are premiership faves or anything to that nature. Cant wait for the challenge and just wish that Blac was a decent enough player to run out against us, would be a pleasure.
As for you Yippa, go away, you are a pest. I think that water boy job suited you last night, but i think Sarge will be mighty annoyed.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy easter.

You Skye bloke's talk it up a bit, Corey has not caoched a senior game at Skye yet and already he's a "almost footy legend" give the guy a break as he will need his club support as well as players willing to do what is asked of them and in the end a flag well who knows !! seems alot of people have a lot of expectations about this year and I would not like to be in Corry's shoe's should you guy "not make the finals" are knife's alredy out Madman ?

Nah no knifes mate, the blokes that are saying these things are from Doveton, Sth Yarra, Mt Waverly and Cantebury, its there attempt a Humour

Yippa is just a Mate of Coreys who plays at another club

Has anyone heard anything about the Cobras as they seem to be very quite maybe sneaking under the raydar......I dont know anyone there anymore.....

They are playing Heidlberg West on the 29th I think was the date.
6 quarter match only I am told, not reading anything into that, but maybe there is some truth in a lack of numbers at the pit.

Wonder how the old Sth yarra coach will go?

You blokes are all quite funny (Apart from you Blac) Havent coached a game yet and not once have i or anyone from our club said that we are premiership faves or anything to that nature. Cant wait for the challenge and just wish that Blac was a decent enough player to run out against us, would be a pleasure.
As for you Yippa, go away, you are a pest. I think that water boy job suited you last night, but i think Sarge will be mighty annoyed.

i think blac is very funny.... :D

They are playing Heidlberg West on the 29th I think was the date.
6 quarter match only I am told, not reading anything into that, but maybe there is some truth in a lack of numbers at the pit.

Wonder how the old Sth yarra coach will go?
You've heard of big game coaches? Phil's a practice game coach. Won both praccy matches last year against Parkmore and Murrumbeena. On the basis of that, the Hawks should get over the Cobras. Interesting matchup. Chuck Yaman (new Sandown coach) ran water for Phil in a few games toward the start of 2007.

mate, i am decent enough apart from lacking in ability, agility, skill, stamina and an all round lack of talent!! not far away though! :D
bit tough to single me out!! still a bit teary hey??

skye- no more bets!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No MM at training tonight. Apparantly going away for easter. 30 at training on Thursday b4 easter. Looks like ruck in the 2's has MM's name all over it. Good to see they have wireless broadband at the MCG Madman so you can still be on bigfooty

i have no idea what you are talking about, I must of left the computer on at home!!

2's football is highly underrated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back