Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please don't wind Madman up anymore! The poor guy turns up to training in tears cause nobody loves him.

Only because big willy's stolen his spot in the square, that's why's he's sad!!!!!

Don't ever, ever write off the vulture!!!

By the way, who will take over the great number 22 of the great mussared!!!! RROOWWLLEEYYY!!!!!!!! or big willy?

What you say may be right Gorilla, but he averages around 4 goals a game and the only forward that did that last year in Div 3 was Sheedy.

If you are that glad to play against him all the time, tell us who you play for and we can all come and watch and you can show us all how good you are !

That is of course unless you are like most people that come on here and make bold statements and never back them up ?:D:D

4 goal average, I think not. Dont forget the 3 a game he cost Skye through 50m penalties and free kicks.

M. Mussared S. Tobin J. Christ.
The same forward line as when Kane & Able were playing for the Israelites. Please!!!!!!!!

4 goal average, I think not. Dont forget the 3 a game he cost Skye through 50m penalties and free kicks.

M. Mussared S. Tobin J. Christ.
The same forward line as when Kane & Able were playing for the Israelites. Please!!!!!!!!
There was a lot of infighting amongst that Israelites forward line though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As i am not gracing the lush fields of Mayfield, i will predict this side will NOT make the 4 this year my ladder for 2008 is Dandenong,Skye,Canterbury,Doveton .......Mt Waverley,Sth Yarra,Cerberus and Sandown.So long suckers as i bask in the glory of the AFL :D

As i am not gracing the lush fields of Mayfield, i will predict this side will NOT make the 4 this year my ladder for 2008 is Dandenong,Skye,Canterbury,Doveton .......Mt Waverley,Sth Yarra,Cerberus and Sandown.So long suckers as i bask in the glory of the AFL :D
A sad day for the Mt Waverley FC. Its always a huge loss to lose such a great clubman.:rolleyes:

I'm with you lion I think Dandy will be a top 2-3 side judging by the comments made on other threads, also I confirm that Muzza signed at Dovey last night......I believe that Dandy also play Sth Belgrave this weekend at Sth Belgrave.

I'm with you lion I think Dandy will be a top 2-3 side judging by the comments made on other threads, also I confirm that Muzza signed at Dovey last night......I believe that Dandy also play Sth Belgrave this weekend at Sth Belgrave.

Great news for Doveton then to have a great goal kicker. My question is what have they done around recruiting someone to get the ball down there? Not a criticism but from last year with Thomas gone (their best user of the ball) this could be a gap??
I must admit I am getting very excited around the 1st practice match this week. Interesting to see how Dandy go at Sth Belgrave. Canterbury are at MHSOB (C grade ammos) - what other games are scheduled this weekend?

Great news for Doveton then to have a great goal kicker. My question is what have they done around recruiting someone to get the ball down there? Not a criticism but from last year with Thomas gone (their best user of the ball) this could be a gap??
I must admit I am getting very excited around the 1st practice match this week. Interesting to see how Dandy go at Sth Belgrave. Canterbury are at MHSOB (C grade ammos) - what other games are scheduled this weekend?
Mounts got Glen Eira this week and Syndal Tally Ho 5/04/08.

It is great news for Doveton, the big fella has trained the house down and seems to enjoy running around with all the young fellas!!
In answer to your question in terms of recruiting some midfielders, then the answer is that Doveton have not recruited any midfielders. We believe our young list will hopefully take the next step and improve on their first season of senior footy last year, as well as adding a dual senior B & F winner into the mix, who is returning to the club after 2 years over seas.
Doveton playing Intra Club 29/3
Playing Oakleigh Districts 5/4

Dandy will self distruct as per usual and who cares about Muzza over rated watch him get frustrated with the kids in the side.

It is great news for Doveton, the big fella has trained the house down and seems to enjoy running around with all the young fellas!!
In answer to your question in terms of recruiting some midfielders, then the answer is that Doveton have not recruited any midfielders. We believe our young list will hopefully take the next step and improve on their first season of senior footy last year, as well as adding a dual senior B & F winner into the mix, who is returning to the club after 2 years over seas.
Doveton playing Intra Club 29/3
Playing Oakleigh Districts 5/4

Mussa... trained the house down? What in his 2 appearances. YUP!!!

Will be lucky to kick 30 goals for the season and 1 thing for sure is that he wont bring any young players into the game. Can we please stop talking about him and get back onto how many goals bigwilly's going to kick!!!

Who cares about Mussa, trained the house down? What in his 2 appearances. Will be lucky to kick 30 goals for the season and 1 thing for sure is that he wont bring any young players into the game, very selfish player. Can we please stop talking about him!!!

Wow.

M lion where is your game at this week?

We have just had the council tell us that we cant have the ground this week so our game against Ivanhoe Assumption had to be called off (unless there is someone out there with an available ground)

If by any chance someone is chasing a praccy game due to cancelations etc, feel free to PM or post on here, as we have 2 sides prepared to play, just about anywhere.

Wow.

M lion where is your game at this week?

We have just had the council tell us that we cant have the ground this week so our game against Ivanhoe Assumption had to be called off (unless there is someone out there with an available ground)

If by any chance someone is chasing a praccy game due to cancelations etc, feel free to PM or post on here, as we have 2 sides prepared to play, just about anywhere.
Tally Ho res, Mt Waverley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back