Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What no computers out Sandown way,come on Lew get your act together and get some scores into the SFL and just another way of showing how unprofessional Sandown and your Committee is.Any one out there with scores.

What no computers out Sandown way,come on Lew get your act together and get some scores into the SFL and just another way of showing how unprofessional Sandown and your Committee is.Any one out there with scores.
Off the top of my head think the skye 2s won by 110 points and the ones got up by bout 80 i think.

Skye still the favourites imo. How many did MadMan kick? Yarras and Mount traded the lead all day. Corey Brady did a fantastic job to keep Kirkup to one. 1 goal 8 behinds in the third didn't help us. Kirkup looked to have a fairly swollen eye after the match. In my opinion the difference in the end was Constantino, who stood up in the last with the first goal and was great around the ground. Pretty deflating for the Yarras but was a good game. More injuries at the Yarras as well, Heath Neville out for the season and some minor ones. Will be tough the next couple of weeks.

Sandown 62 v SKYE 155 Rowley kicked 9 goals

watched that game, didn't think he ended up with that many, barr would have finished with about 5, no-one picked him up all day and he did whatever he liked. good to see johnny cayhen playing well for sandown, pity the only insults skye could throw at him were about his hair!!:D

Skye still the favourites imo. How many did MadMan kick? Yarras and Mount traded the lead all day. Corey Brady did a fantastic job to keep Kirkup to one. 1 goal 8 behinds in the third didn't help us. Kirkup looked to have a fairly swollen eye after the match. In my opinion the difference in the end was Constantino, who stood up in the last with the first goal and was great around the ground. Pretty deflating for the Yarras but was a good game. More injuries at the Yarras as well, Heath Neville out for the season and some minor ones. Will be tough the next couple of weeks.
Hey cash cow was 16 Corey Brady if was he kicked one of my players in the ankle in first quarter pretty low blow :mad:

Hey cash cow was 16 Corey Brady if was he kicked one of my players in the ankle in first quarter pretty low blow :mad:
I heard that and asked him about it and he had heard that too, but didn't know what it was about. Knowing the guy I find it hard to believe. I also heard you sent some bloke out to snipe him but he said he couldn't catch him?

What do you think happened? Surely you're not suggesting he just walked up to a guy off the ball and kicked him? Would be extremely out of character. I thought he was very good on Kirkup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that and asked him about it and he had heard that too, but didn't know what it was about. Knowing the guy I find it hard to believe. I also heard you sent some bloke out to snipe him but he said he couldn't catch him?

What do you think happened? Surely you're not suggesting he just walked up to a guy off the ball and kicked him? Would be extremely out of character. I thought he was very good on Kirkup.
Come on i would'nt send a sniper out there i haven't got one,to be honest i don't know what happen i saw a scuffle and one of my players come off limping.He played well on Kirkup but in saying that Kirkup can be his own worst enemy attitude at times goes astray.:rolleyes:

Rowley Kicked 9 and dominated, barr walks and polly kicked 4 each i think??? not 100% sure, great even spread of goal kickers which hasnt happened with us in the first 2 years

Was off the ball too, pretty low blow IMO. Yarras were pretty well behaved for the most part, and to have those 2 off the ball incidents was disappointing to see in my book. I didn't see the ankle incident, but our bloke is adamant it was a deliberate kick, I saw kirkups which was dead set deliberate.

Umpiring was at it's worst i thought, makes me there is no point showing up if you can't have a fair game. Needs to be looked at i feel. I'm not saying it was biased, it was consistently crap. At one point he paid a mark from a handball... classic.

Hate to agree with the tigeress but the umpiring was ridiculous, apart from the absurdity of paying a mark from a handball (which seriously happened) they were always about 40 mtrs from the play trying to make decisions. I know we are div 3 and get the worst of them but these two should be doin thirds/colts next week IMO.

Did see the mark from the handball which was pretty ordinary. Didn't see the Kirkup incident myself. I thought someone said it was an elbow, but if you saw it you can elaborate tigris. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke though.

Skye going very good at the moment.Big game this week and as a former person envolved very closely with the club wish them all the best.I think with the players they have got from last year and what they have picked up cory and the guys should be in for a good year.Good luck to Shrek and danny( as former leader and leader this year) as I hear are player super at this early stage of the year and as a good friend I want to see them excelling in a good side.

Skye going very good at the moment.Big game this week and as a former person envolved very closely with the club wish them all the best.I think with the players they have got from last year and what they have picked up cory and the guys should be in for a good year.Good luck to Shrek and danny( as former leader and leader this year) as I hear are player super at this early stage of the year and as a good friend I want to see them excelling in a good side.
Yer going excellent 2 games in, hand them the Cup,Never win flags in Apr/May but there going good enough to take it out ;)

watched that game, didn't think he ended up with that many, barr would have finished with about 5, no-one picked him up all day and he did whatever he liked. good to see johnny cayhen playing well for sandown, pity the only insults skye could throw at him were about his hair!!:D
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh johnny played well yesterday, and according to the shorts he had on so he should've! What a tosser! Fair enough the insults about his hair too! Does he think he's 21 again? Looks like he should be down at the pub sleazing on girls half his age. Can someone for god's sake cut his hair! Looks like a chimp with tails!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh johnny played well yesterday, and according to the shorts he had on so he should've! What a tosser! Fair enough the insults about his hair too! Does he think he's 21 again?sleazing on Looks like he should be down at the pub girls half his age. Can someone for god's sake cut his hair! Looks like a chimp with tails!

dedicated family man who wouldn't be to pleased with those comments!! what shorts??? if i can grow hair like that at his age, i wouldn't be cutting it!!:D

dedicated family man who wouldn't be to pleased with those comments!! what shorts??? if i can grow hair like that at his age, i wouldn't be cutting it!!:D
Slinging my words around blac, good work! Said HE LOOKED like he should be down at the pub sleazing, not he did sleaze! Ordinary looking and has a lot to say for a side that produces worse football than an u 9 game would dish up! Should learn to start yapping when their in front (not that it looks like happening this year) and actually gonna win a game.

Slinging my words around blac, good work! Said HE LOOKED like he should be down at the pub sleazing, not he did sleaze! Ordinary looking and has a lot to say for a side that produces worse football than an u 9 game would dish up! Should learn to start yapping when their in front (not that it looks like happening this year) and actually gonna win a game.

sandown may not look like winning a game, but if i were beating my opponent, i'd say a bit!! it couldn't get much worse, as long as you keep winning the 1 on 1 battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back