Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats going on at Dandy, looking on the sfl website on the team sheets, Duggan & Reidy in the 1's???? Couldnt see Chalmers name there???
Brad Rae in the 2's??
Stinga in the 2's....surely he had a wedding or something. Probably the best full back in the league.... Even though he should play up the ground!
But if the word is true that he is not getting along with the coach, he is more than welcome down the Eagles!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

didn't really see the incident but he flattened poor young luke connaughton, he took awhile to get up. Going to keep a mussa 50m count on this forum too he gave away 4 on the weekend including a 100m!! how many against cerberus boys?:D
He didnt give the whole 100m away!!!!!!

didn't really see the incident but he flattened poor young luke connaughton, he took awhile to get up. Going to keep a mussa 50m count on this forum too he gave away 4 on the weekend including a 100m!! how many against cerberus boys?:D

Smuu, I hear that your club took off after the game and didn't stay back for a drink with the opposition.

Scratcha or Blac can you please confirm.

I am sure that if Cantebury start to do this then I am sure other clubs will repay the favour at your ground ?

Most clubs rely on opposition clubs staying back and having a beer or two to assist with funding. Lets hope that every other club is not like Canterbury!:thumbsdown:

Smuu, I hear that your club took off after the game and didn't stay back for a drink with the opposition.

I am sure that if Cantebury start to do this then I am sure other clubs will repay the favour at your ground ?

Most clubs rely on opposition clubs staying back and having a beer or two to assist with funding. Lets hope that every other club is not like Canterbury!:thumbsdown:

think you'll find there was at least 15 blokes that hung around for quite a while. Not 1 person from Doveton came over to speak to any of them if you want to get picky?:mad: If that's the attitude why would you want to hang around to drink by yourself, they have their own club to do that at. The home team has to make a decent effort to make them feel welcome to stay!!

sorry who r u, i had to leave at half time, but spoke to a couple of the boys today and they did mention it. need more teams like cerberus, the rooms were packed last saturday, just about all of the navy boys hung around!!

think you'll find there was at least 15 blokes that hung around for quite a while. Not 1 person from Doveton came over to speak to any of them if you want to get picky?:mad: If that's the attitude why would you want to hang around to drink by yourself, they have their own club to do that at. The home team has to make a decent effort to make them feel welcome to stay!!

Good point Kobra Khan but it's not pre school you can mingle without waiting for someone to come over and say hello !

Must admit i had a function that started at 6.30pm and had to leave straight after the game so i am not sure how many stayed, but i am lead to believe that at least 15 stayed for a beer, but much like last year no effort on behalf of doveton to come and have a chat afterwards - unlike the cerberus boys who either stay all night or won't let you leave. Maybe check the facts before you start labelling us a bunch of bad losers, because people in glass houses.....

Stinga in the 2's....surely he had a wedding or something. Probably the best full back in the league.... Even though he should play up the ground!
But if the word is true that he is not getting along with the coach, he is more than welcome down the Eagles!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
speaking to a couple of dandy boys after the game and stinga has not been seen during the pre season and apparently wants to play twos all year.they picked blokes who had done the pre season.dandy did have there b&f winner geddes out as well as ther no. 1 ruckman out they will improve and win plenty of games.the big show dominated the game and will just about win the comp b&f...

I can confirm at least 15-20 Cobras players and supporters were having a few beers after the game. I even saw one of the Canterbury blokes buy Mussa a beer - he grabbed the beer, said a quick thanks, didn't want to know the bloke and turned his back and continued chatting to his sloppy mates. Looked pretty bad. :mad:

I can confirm at least 15-20 Cobras players and supporters were having a few beers after the game. I even saw one of the Canterbury blokes buy Mussa a beer - he grabbed the beer, said a quick thanks, didn't want to know the bloke and turned his back and continued chatting to his sloppy mates. Looked pretty bad. :mad:

I have spoken to a few people from both clubs and have confirmed that there was about 20 blokes from Cantebury who stayed back and where having a drink.

Not sure on the Mussa issue but all blown out of context.

I think Who R U has got this all wrong as usual !!

I have spoken to a few people from both clubs and have confirmed that there was about 20 blokes from Cantebury who stayed back and where having a drink.

Not sure on the Mussa issue but all blown out of context.

I think Who R U has got this all wrong as usual !!
Can confirm mussa issue, his opponent brought him a beer after kicking 7 on him and he just turned away and didn't give him the time of day......poor:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a good mate of Mussa's and he has hardly ever brought me a beer, so it doesn't mean he was giving the guy a cold shoulder.He just doesn't buy beers back!

It's a team rule for us to have a drink with an opposition player, and a good rule too. A lot of our guys would whether there was a rule or not though. :thumbsu:

Hypothetical for M-Lion, kid3, lonewolf, mountprettyboy (if he's still around) and the rest at the Catholics: Would your twos have beaten Sandown's ones?

And what happened in the second? Sandown kicked 5 goals to Mount's 4? To be fair it was 5.0 to 4.6 though... :D The 12 goals to 2 third quarter may suggest the Mountain Lions needed towels just to wipe away the spray M-Lion gave them at half time?

Hypothetical for M-Lion, kid3, lonewolf, mountprettyboy (if he's still around) and the rest at the Catholics: Would your twos have beaten Sandown's ones?

Not getting to far ahead of our self, only round 1, lets see after everyone has played each other once.

Mr Cow, i would like to make a early booking for Saturday. Could you please mark a small space for me to stand in the vistors change room, just getting in early as i found out last year bookings are essential to get in there...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back