Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a whisper it could be a couple more ex parky players by the names of Geoff Ladds and Chrissy Merlo. If true you have picked up a great marking forward to fit in with Big Red and Mad Man and a lightning quick hard at it small man......[/quote]

Funniest post of the year.

I think Yippa might cross a couple of creeks head south and pull on the ankle high Puma's he hasn't worn since the mid 70's. (I'll pay for the tattoo Yippa). All you have to do is sign. You won't even be the best midfielder we've got. You can fluff around by yourself out on the wing.

I heard a whisper it could be a couple more ex parky players by the names of Geoff Ladds and Chrissy Merlo. If true you have picked up a great marking forward to fit in with Big Red and Mad Man and a lightning quick hard at it small man......

I think Yippa might cross a couple of creeks head south and pull on the ankle high Puma's he hasn't worn since the mid 70's. (I'll pay for the tattoo Yippa). All you have to do is sign. You won't even be the best midfielder we've got. You can fluff around by yourself out on the wing.

Harsh, very harsh

I heard a whisper it could be a couple more ex parky players by the names of Geoff Ladds and Chrissy Merlo. If true you have picked up a great marking forward to fit in with Big Red and Mad Man and a lightning quick hard at it small man......

I think Yippa might cross a couple of creeks head south and pull on the ankle high Puma's he hasn't worn since the mid 70's. (I'll pay for the tattoo Yippa). All you have to do is sign. You won't even be the best midfielder we've got. You can fluff around by yourself out on the wing.[/quote]
Big willy your at it again! Can confirm chrissy merlo is now a drag act at the greyhound and geoff ladds has taken up wheel barrow races for a living. It's big in new zealand.
Unfortunately won't be pulling on the boots due to heart restrictions. Don't know about the wing? More inclined to the pine and early showers in weather like last saturday's. Would be a privelidge to be coached by corwey though. Ripper bloke and a very good coach. Word around my area is skye could have another barr about to sign (brother of tim) or even ex vultures 1's ruckman,dave "hedge" noonan. Unconfirmed but whispers at the moment.
Rowley to continue good form and kick 10 in the dry this week too for what it's worth.

Dovey Eagles Captain Paul Davis plays his 200th game this week. Good Luck Young Fella!!!

All the best Davo. Very good player. Hope all goes well.:thumbsu:

Blac, spewing we didnt get to see your immense talent last week. Have been very very quite lately, have the top shelves needed to be stacked again.

Blac, spewing we didnt get to see your immense talent last week. Have been very very quite lately, have the top shelves needed to be stacked again.[/quote]

good to hear that you missed me:rolleyes: well done on a good win, but remember, it means nothing if you lose to dandy this week!;) $1.01!!!
living it up in queensland on a family holiday, and who ever said i had talent??:p

cerberus r00lz.

are they still real shit? they used to be in our league.

one day, warragul beat them 52.26.338 to 2.0.12.

surprisingly enough, they kicked the first two unanswered of the game.

How is Toppa's going this year bagman?Will dusties be able to bounce back?I played a bit of footy with dusties and darnos in my younger years and it would be great to see them up there soon.

Blac, spewing we didnt get to see your immense talent last week. Have been very very quite lately, have the top shelves needed to be stacked again.

good to hear that you missed me:rolleyes: well done on a good win, but remember, it means nothing if you lose to dandy this week!;) $1.01!!!
living it up in queensland on a family holiday, and who ever said i had talent??:p[/quote]

Not wrong there shelf stacker. How did they cope at Woolies without you in aisle 4.
We know it will be another huge game this week, previous records mean squat. I think just about anyone can beat anyone in our comp this year if they are on their game.

How is Toppa's going this year bagman?Will dusties be able to bounce back?I played a bit of footy with dusties and darnos in my younger years and it would be great to see them up there soon.

toppas going really well, when we can keep him on the park. he's having a pretty shit run with injuries in the last two years.

being an ex-dustie myself, i think the dusties are in a bit strife. will take alot to get back from here.

I'll be heading to Dandy to see the redlegs take on skye in what will be match of the round. Two teams with big boys running around in what will be an arm wrestle. Skye by 2 goals.

I feel sorry for Cerberus making the trip to Mt Waverley in what will be the biggest win of the season by anyone in Div 3 Seniors. Good luck chaps and hope it's not as bad as is expected.

I'll be heading to Dandy to see the redlegs take on skye in what will be match of the round. Two teams with big boys running around in what will be an arm wrestle. Skye by 2 goals.

I feel sorry for Cerberus making the trip to Mt Waverley in what will be the biggest win of the season by anyone in Div 3 Seniors. Good luck chaps and hope it's not as bad as is expected.
Skye by about 15 + goals,Dandy are goneeee and so is that money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Match of the round???:eek:

If Skye are the real deal they'll put dandy away easily.
Canterbury v Sth Yarra match of the round for mine.

My tips for the round...
Mt
Canterbury just
Skye
Doveton

toppas going really well, when we can keep him on the park. he's having a pretty shit run with injuries in the last two years.

being an ex-dustie myself, i think the dusties are in a bit strife. will take alot to get back from here.

Which years did u play?Hows buln going now that the coach has gone?Did the players that come with him leave?

I would be very surprised if mount win by more than they did against sandown. wont happen

Canterbury vs. South Yarra seems like the definite match of the round going on the seasons performances. I'll be heading to the match so who should I look out for? Who are the players to watch on either side?

Canterbury's number 31 is one of the best players going around - Luke Connaughton. For Yarra's, No.17 Matt Jewell is a standout. Last time I said Canterbury were world beaters and look at whats happened so I won't mozz them anymore. Yarras are on a roll so...... who knows.

You guys are probably right about Dandy although I've got a good feeling about them this week for some reason.

Canterbury vs. South Yarra seems like the definite match of the round going on the seasons performances. I'll be heading to the match so who should I look out for? Who are the players to watch on either side?

caroll for cants is a gun number 8.... 14 for cants also a gun.... yarras maybe brady 14 but a bit cheap playing off the ball and grahek number 1 too good for most... who said mat jewel? geeeeeeeez if he ever mans up in his life i will have a stroke, he plays back line for chrsit sake sum1 tell him he has a man

Canterbury's number 31 is one of the best players going around - Luke Connaughton. For Yarra's, No.17 Matt Jewell is a standout. Last time I said Canterbury were world beaters and look at whats happened so I won't mozz them anymore. Yarras are on a roll so...... who knows.

You guys are probably right about Dandy although I've got a good feeling about them this week for some reason.

Qaulity player no.31 for cant, also for cant Pearce (If he plays), Isaac (No.47 i think) and no.1 Tesentos i think.

For the Yarras, id say Smith in the ruck, no.17 i think, theres a bald headed dude on the wing who was good, there just a solid allround team, simon keating is good also

yes is should very much so be a stunning match between south and cant...even though canterbury been playing badly im sure they will be steaming ready to have a red hot crack at the souths and souths are in good form so they will not go down easily to the canters...i agree madman luke connaughton looks like a good player, yet ive heard and seen about some other great players at canterbury...in the backline they have a solid defender, very mature, think his names BA, brendan something....also another fellow in defence with a beautiful left foot kick, something willow...souths forwards may struggle to dominate the game due to these fellows, also apparently they have a gun recruit from de la selle, dunno his name but should look out for these fellows....hope this helps tg, i might come down and have some beers with u to watch the game, wat do u look like?

Think u might of already had those beers last night die hard fan. Must have been an alright game to watch, 2 points in it at 3 qtr time and full time. Was anyone there to give us all a report?

Skye by about 15 + goals,Dandy are goneeee and so is that money.
Magilla even i don't post riduculous threads about skye winning by 15 goals+! Rowley dissapointed me, 4 goals? Not good enough for him in div 3! Skye still going great guns due to magnificent coaching by corwey stephens! Spoke to corwey tonight and he thinks he might have a secret weapon in the next few weeks. Hush hush.

Magilla even i don't post riduculous threads about skye winning by 15 goals+! Rowley dissapointed me, 4 goals? Not good enough for him in div 3! Skye still going great guns due to magnificent coaching by corwey stephens! Spoke to corwey tonight and he thinks he might have a secret weapon in the next few weeks. Hush hush.
What another signing from the Vultures Barr one or Barr two and if Skye couldn't beat dandy by 15 + goals well..........:rolleyes: off to bed Yippa the nighmare will end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back