Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadMan's a cop? No wonder he has so much time for BigFooty. :D

Nah I'm not a cop, I just work for them, thats probaly why I have so much time on big footy!!

Frankencow, Vinny is going friday night, are u?? Be a good chance for yuou 2 to sit down over a few frothies and get too know each other a little better:D

Nah I'm not a cop, I just work for them, thats probaly why I have so much time on big footy!!

Frankencow, Vinny is going friday night, are u?? Be a good chance for yuou 2 to sit down over a few frothies and get too know each other a little better:D

That would be Frankencow's dream. You know if Vinny has a date cos I think he would put his hand up for it. Pretty sure the Cow is not attending but haven't spoke to him since Sunday so you never know

who is going to win the league best & fairest tommorrow night?? i heard black dosent finish top 3.my smokey is smith from sth yarra he stood out but did they win enough games?? which players have been invited i think there 5 all up from each division....

who is going to win the league best & fairest tommorrow night?? i heard black dosent finish top 3.my smokey is smith from sth yarra he stood out but did they win enough games?? which players have been invited i think there 5 all up from each division....
Wilkin by a mile. Black will give him a good run, but his injury will cost him in the end.

I'm going to support the great Man Vinny O'Connor who hopefully should win by a street!! Obviously Duggan, Hendo, Leask and Mundy are his threats!!

I would probaly agree Wilkin will win but it would suprise me if Blach didnt get an invite?? No one from skye seniors got an invite unfortunately

I'm going to support the great Man Vinny O'Connor who hopefully should win by a street!! Obviously Duggan, Hendo, Leask and Mundy are his threats!!

I would probaly agree Wilkin will win but it would suprise me if Blach didnt get an invite?? No one from skye seniors got an invite unfortunately

with all due respect firstly to you madman, and then to hendo, don't think the big fella will get close!! kicked about 40 odd goals, no where near enough to win league b/f!! dean, vinny and mundy would be favourites! big asian jack got an invite, doubt he played enough games though. frankencow, i think you would look great in a dress, if vinny knocks you back let me know, you can come with me!!:D

We cant play this game anymore
But can skye win a game
Things just cant go on like before
But can skye win a game
We had something to learn
Now its time for the side to turn
Grains of sand, one by one
Before you know it, all gone

Lets admit we made a mistake
But can skye win a game
Heartbreaks never easy to take
But can skye win a game
Its a strange, sad side
Sometimes seems like we just dont care
Dont waste time feeling hurt
Weve been through hell together

Can we still get together sometime
You know footy it still go on and on and on

We awoke from our dream
Things are not always what they seem
Memories linger on but the forum continues on
Its like a sweet, sad old team

Nah, I'm not going. Have gone to Albury for the week to try to recover from my birthday/AFL Grand Final weekend and get back on the wagon. Good luck to Mundy on B&F night. Will be back Saturday or early Sunday to start baseball season. :D Bound For Glory, reckon Dildo will get an invite? He played a bit of ones though. Maybe Hadley too.

But can skye win a game
But can skye win a game

But can skye win a game
But can skye win a game
Its a strange, sad side

We awoke from our dream

Um yeah, its $hit

nice try loser!!!

But can skye win a game
But can skye win a game

But can skye win a game
But can skye win a game
Its a strange, sad side

We awoke from our dream

We been through hell together . GET A LIFE FOR GODS SAKE ITS A GAME OF FOOT BALL NOT "" BLOODY WAR ""

But can skye win a game
But can skye win a game

But can skye win a game
But can skye win a game
Its a strange, sad side

We awoke from our dream

mmmmmm, everything alright at home mate??

Nah, I'm not going. Have gone to Albury for the week to try to recover from my birthday/AFL Grand Final weekend and get back on the wagon. Good luck to Mundy on B&F night. Will be back Saturday or early Sunday to start baseball season. :D Bound For Glory, reckon Dildo will get an invite? He played a bit of ones though. Maybe Hadley too.

Doubt Dildo got an invite too many senior games at end of the year. Think he would of known last weekend anyway when we were at his place. Hadley a chance to get an invite, but obviously not win it. You getting back to Melb Saturday now that we are having another big drinking session that day Frankencow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mmmmmm, everything alright at home mate??

I couldn't have said it better myself! That's the entertaining post I have ever read. I am still laughing audibly. There has to be drugs involved.

"Grains of sand, one by one
Before you know it, all gone"

It sure is Bomber, it sure is.:D Hang in there champ.

Doubt Dildo got an invite too many senior games at end of the year. Think he would of known last weekend anyway when we were at his place. Hadley a chance to get an invite, but obviously not win it. You getting back to Melb Saturday now that we are having another big drinking session that day Frankencow?
Yeah, I don't know if I will go though. No money and I was trying to stay off the grog for a bit. Had to wait until after footy season as Mouse said I'd send the club broke not drinking during it.

Neville's a champ. Named in the centre by the SFL Footy Show. Don't remember that game in particular but he did stand out all year. Jules went close in the goal umpires' voting in the Record as well. I can understand why people might shake their heads at us getting 5/6 votes in a losing game though. We were shaking our heads at them when Coutta got 6 weeks for swearing as well. :D Congrats to Jules and Mundy in the twos.

Firstly congratulations to Jules Smith. Only saw maybe 4 yarra games this year, and thought he played alright in 3 of those. To win by 6 votes or something is a pretty good effort.

Now that's out of the way. Seriously. What are umpires thinking? If they think he is the best player in the comp, then we have worse umpires than I thought.

Obviously they didn't show votes from earlier rounds, but from what I heard, Wilkin absolutely dominated him in the ruck Rd 17 out at yarra, yet the votes for that game which MW won by a lazy 8-10 goals or something, went 3 and 2 to yarra players.

Is it just me, or does that seem ridiculous for a side getting smashed by that much to receive 5 out of the 6 votes and the obvious best on ground player to not even get a single vote? Again just going on what I heard as I only saw the first quarter.

Maybe Mr Neville bought the umps a few drinks that day cos he got 3 votes and only kicked 2 goals late in the game when it was over and got towelled up by Pearce early before I left. He wasn't even named in Yarras best. Wilkin robbed, all I can say boys.

OK I just want to say 1 thing!! I know alot of us last night were calling Ando Benchman!! We now know this is untrue, because at 11:55pm last night I was still there talking rubbish and chewing of ando's ear, and here is benchman posting!!!

But we do know 1 thing, Benchman was present last night!!! the mystery continues!!

Firstly congratulations to Jules Smith. Only saw maybe 4 yarra games this year, and thought he played alright in 3 of those. To win by 6 votes or something is a pretty good effort.

Now that's out of the way. Seriously. What are umpires thinking? If they think he is the best player in the comp, then we have worse umpires than I thought.

Obviously they didn't show votes from earlier rounds, but from what I heard, Wilkin absolutely dominated him in the ruck Rd 17 out at yarra, yet the votes for that game which MW won by a lazy 8-10 goals or something, went 3 and 2 to yarra players.

Is it just me, or does that seem ridiculous for a side getting smashed by that much to receive 5 out of the 6 votes and the obvious best on ground player to not even get a single vote? Again just going on what I heard as I only saw the first quarter.

Maybe Mr Neville bought the umps a few drinks that day cos he got 3 votes and only kicked 2 goals late in the game when it was over and got towelled up by Pearce early before I left. He wasn't even named in Yarras best. Wilkin robbed, all I can say boys.

was only one instance and there could have been others but wilkin absolutely dominated that game.... I don't know how he lost but ah well, congratulations to jules. Blacks injury sounded like it cost him a fair bit as well.

MARK ANDERSON!!!

Good young player at the age of 17, kicked a bucket load of goals for the pines last season, he is said to be leaving the snakepit and heading for the SKYE BOMBERS to boost the strength of the forward line

good luck to the kid

MELTS

Awesome That is great news!!

He is more than welcomed!!

New Coach of Skye FC should be announced Next week I hear!!

Any clues to whom it may be Madman?;)

Nah Sorry mate No idea

I believe we should know early next week

I'm hoping we know on Sunday, Punters club celebration at the Cranbourne cup, about 30 odd of Skye FC finest will be celebrating next to a free Bar!! Fashions on the feild and plenty of gambling!!

What a day it will be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back