Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only my opinion, but from what I've heard, the only reason he left Parkdale, where he was captain, was to pursue the start of his coaching career.

And if that wasn't the case, I couldn't see why a senior player would leave a club (C Grade Ammo's) and go to a Div 3 SFL just to play. Forget the comparisons in standards between the 2 leagues, that's been debated to death already, but also leaving mates behind, the bottom line is he wants to coach.

If he doesn't get the job at Skye, then I'd reckon he'd have other offers... I do know that Pines are interested in having a chat.

WHAT PLAYERS WOULD FOLLOW COREY IF HE LEFT?

I'm not saying Corey isn't the best prospect, all i'm saying is he can't get the job just because he might leave and if he goes to the Pines is he just a player or Ass again no difference at all.

If the Club had pre-assumtions on the coaching job don't interview prospective coaches.

Hypothetical Mussa and Bravo got the side this year into the 4 what would happen then if they wanted to stay on.

IF SKYE DONT WANT HIM I AM SURE DOVETON WOULD BE INTERESTED.

Mussa and bravo wouldve stayed on if they wanted to, they werent pushed, they announced in round 14 that they would be retiring from coaching

there choice!!!

stick to writing poems clown
Touchy Touchy MM,very protective i didn't say anything against your side, for a former committee man you seem to have a bit of influence so that means Corey is a shoe in.See you at Wedge Rd my illustrious sensity cgull.

More interviews to go

and I have said many times the coaching position has nothing to do with me

mate if you indeed did write that poem, I strongly suggest you stay well away from me

that was disgusting

so Observer are you saying that in fact none of those players are leaving??

Well madman, does it really matter what I say? Fools like Tad who has been hot and cold all year make there own presumptions and "rumours".

This sort of talk gets people talking and starts bushfires. Just what the self proclaimed "reporter" Tad wants to achieve.
:confused:

IF Corey Stephens gets the job at Skye i think it would be,great for a young club like Skye to have Corey.Corey is a very good communicator of people and always treats people the same top 5 of a club or bottom 5 and brings alot of confidence to people that need it and also SKYE in the last 2 years have had an influx of players a new to coach from outside would take alot longer than someone that been around a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the support speak for itself id say

Tad mick allens is a very good coach, i think the last year at sandown hurt a little, but he did improve them, just not as much as he wouldve liked, obviously there was some outside influences, we can say that because he did leave, so maybe he wasnt happy with culture or something

sort of leaves sandown in a little mess, but there is plenty of time between now and the start of next season

Sandown do have alot to offer a new perspective coach, they are battlers and seem to have a very good admin, just need a little more player dedication down there!!

Can we assume that Clint sheedy, Caleb Love and all other recruits are on the open market now???

Clint sheedy won the goalkicking and got 2 league best and fairest votes, what does this tell us?? Influence is very little or did he just play in a losing side??

The losing side theory doesnt exactly sit right with me though, look at our Good freind Jules Smith???
The cobras beat you w#nkers twice this year,Allen was to smart for your coaching staff twice and Sheedys twice the player you are.:D

As I mentioned on another thread, Corey should salute the judges for the job at Skye.

Before going to skye was Captain at Parkdale the for 5 years, part of the match committee and therefore involved within the inner sanctum under T. MacGeorge so he already has had a rather large learning experience in that regard. Now had a year as Asst. I reckon he needs the opportunity to put some of his ideas in place. Plus could bring quite a few more recruits over summer.

Would be very, very interesting (read loss) if he didn't get the job though...

Where is the great GP... haven't seen him on here for a while, maybe still getting over Saturday night... heard he had a big one.

JOOCE & CAT
Im still around boys just havent been near a computer. Gee there is a lot of rubbish talk on here about Stephens. I dont think we need you 2 adding to it. I was at home in bed at 12.30 cat so it wasnt that big.
Cat why dont you answer your mobile?
How was the Griswalds family holiday?
Did you bring back a tan?
Is Fuzzy Wuzzy, Fuzzy Wuzzy? :p:p:p
Jooce send me your mobile on a PM mate.
Good luck boys and ill speak soon.

gud one hero. who would want to coach at south yarra with you down there, your a hack brady. get a kick before ya open ya mouth, your clubs going nowhere

league b&f for both seniors and ressies, and a list with a mean age of about 21 yro i guess. plenty of room for improvement and now they have a few games together they are definately going somewhere... its hard not to improve on 2nd last..

On a Official Note I want to congratulate Corey Stephens on getting the Senior coaching position at Skye!!

Really looking forward to playing under him in 2008 and I believe the start of what will be a wonderful coaching career!!

Well done smash

gud one hero. who would want to coach at south yarra with you down there, your a hack brady. get a kick before ya open ya mouth, your clubs going nowhere
give me a break will you doveton has gone out in more straight sets than an australian woman's tennis player in the finals in the last ten years.
win a f###en flag before you start bagging others.
south yarra re-formed last year were competive last year,have a new coach and are going somewhere.also brady admits that he is a hack never heard him talk himself up although he did win a flag last year in the ammos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back