Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey frankencow when are the tan runs?? i was hoping to catch one or two before preseason training sttarted, any word about what we will be doing or where it will be?

carn the tiges 2007-2008 draft perfect picks we are going to go places... unlike ****ing carlton who yet again have ****en bought there way out... judd will be a dud playing for those crap excuses of a footy team

Ah, aker12. I heard a nasty rumour you were off to West Heidelberg, glad to see it's not true. Tan runs every Monday and Wednesday, Corner Anderson St & Alexandra Ave. Get there about 6:15, we usually meet up and start running about 6:30. The last couple of weeks we've been having a kick on Koch's Paddock afterwards, the Collingwood training ground. It's just over the road from there. Hopefully see you there this week.

As for the ground, I think they got knocked back for North Kew's old one but were looking at getting whatever ground South Yarra used to have before the recess. Rich probably knows more about that.

carn the tiges 2007-2008 draft perfect picks we are going to go places... unlike ****ing carlton who yet again have ****en bought there way out... judd will be a dud playing for those crap excuses of a footy team[/quote]

whose this muppet. u are one a joke. judd a dud get a life u iodiot. richmond have got the worst list in the afl. u going nowhere. carlton will smash use this year.

not that I know of??

if they are coming they better hurry up, only 6 more sessions until the xmas break

why are they leaving sandown?? not happy with the new coach or is it just closer to home??

I heard those players like Holroyd and co were gunnaa play for pines??

I actually heard that Dan Mully got asked to try out for casey Scorpions!! Now This rumour probaly isnt true, But I do believe that Dan is a very very good player!! A very mobile ruckman who sacrifises his game for the team by standing in the defensive hole and putting his body in front of the big forward for the majority of the game!!

But in saying this I will say it is a MASSIVE step from Div 3 southern to casey Scorpions!!!

But If it is true, good luck to the big fella, we have always been mates, it gets tough on the feild but have always enjoyed a beer after the game with the big fella

I actually heard that Dan Mully got asked to try out for casey Scorpions!! Now This rumour probaly isnt true, But I do believe that Dan is a very very good player!! A very mobile ruckman who sacrifises his game for the team by standing in the defensive hole and putting his body in front of the big forward for the majority of the game!!

But in saying this I will say it is a MASSIVE step from Div 3 southern to casey Scorpions!!!

But If it is true, good luck to the big fella, we have always been mates, it gets tough on the feild but have always enjoyed a beer after the game with the big fella
He hasn't been asked,his gone there of his own back,will be one of the first ones cut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did anyone go to the sfl agm last night?? did anything of note come out of it??

Season will start on weekend of April 18, possibility of Bonbeach may enter third side in SFL & Parkmore officially done & dusted. League made profit of $70k & they are setting up a Coaches Association.

they never actually mentioned Bonbeach's name though last night did they springy???

I heard fixtures out later this week, looking forward to seeing when the Big clashes V's Mt Waverly, Dandy and Sandown are!!

Well take it as gospel

Here is a question re another team, If they are only going to field one team i.e ressies what do the players think?

Currenlty there are 8 teams if a 9th team come in then there will be a bye twice for each team, if that team only fields one team i.e ressies then the original 8 teams will play 16 ressies games with the 2 byes, but the seniors will play only 14 games as they will have the the 2 byes as well as another 2 byes due to a new team only fielding the one team.

Thoughts?

That would be the worst idea ever. Are you talking about any team in particular? 8 teams = no Byes, Your plan Seniors get 4 Byes and Ressies 2. I'm happy enough for them to enter two teams, but one Ressies team is stupid.

That would be the worst idea ever. Are you talking about any team in particular? 8 teams = no Byes, Your plan Seniors get 4 Byes and Ressies 2. I'm happy enough for them to enter two teams, but one Ressies team is stupid.

Not my plan, i am just worried that if this new team (Bonbeach has been mentioned) come in hopefully they have both seniors and reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back