Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why they are in that shape they get paid to do nothing else but train. From what i heard he would only just do what was required no extra like the jimmy hirds and nathan buckleys of the world who would have 40 shots on goal after training. Wasted talent for mine
We're talking Div 3 SFL though, he would kill it.

We're talking Div 3 SFL though, he would kill it.
He would kill it in division one Eastern!!! Don't get me wrong the bloke is a seriously good footballer, as i said he was labelled the best junior talent going around when he was 17. All i was stating is that he blew his chance to be a superstar of the afl, he shouldn't be running around with the likes of me and yourself cow!!:D

a few guys are coming down, but no more than previous years, i would estimate we have at least 10-15 players join our club in the last 3 years who have played at blues in juniors or seniors....
who are some of the blokes going down to the mount caths next season from the blues? any other pickups from other clubs as well?

who are some of the blokes going down to the mount caths next season from the blues? any other pickups from other clubs as well?

can't be to sure on exact recruits, we always seem to get 5-10 without trying every year that i've been there, only a couple from blues from this year which should be quite handy.

Due to repeated complaints of the behaviour on this thread, all remarks considered negative or even slightly offensive will be deleted with the posting member RED CARDED immediately until everyone on here can learn to behave themselves.

Due to repeated complaints of the behaviour on this thread, all remarks considered negative or even slightly offensive will be deleted with the posting member RED CARDED immediately until everyone on here can learn to behave themselves.

Any player movements at div 3 clubs?

Mount,skye,canterbury?????

i know its early but pre-season training 1 week away.

Word is South Yarra might be significantly helped by one of their former players coming back from retirement. Bruce 'Skeletor' Hill could be pulling on the maroon and blue, bringing to the club about 6700 games experience. It is rumoured he used to babysit Methuselah and helped a guy named Noah build, and I quote, 'a bloody big wooden boat'. :D

Word is South Yarra might be significantly helped by one of their former players coming back from retirement. Bruce 'Skeletor' Hill could be pulling on the maroon and blue, bringing to the club about 6700 games experience. It is rumoured he used to babysit Methuselah and helped a guy named Noah build, and I quote, 'a bloody big wooden boat'. :D
Would be playing as alight framed utility i would presume, could take your spot cow:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets hope so!!!

all seriousness though that would be a pitty, we need the best players playing to improve the competition, I just hope they're all playing for skye!!!
That whisper is correct about Croydon one of our coaches had a few beers with him and he was going to try out over there.

Lets hope so!!!

all seriousness though that would be a pitty, we need the best players playing to improve the competition, I just hope they're all playing for skye!!!
Speaking of best players. Is it true Madman that you have been annointed as the successor of the no. 4 guernsey vacated by the great man DC?

It would certainly be an honour, I'm not sure if I could sustain the respect needed to wear the no.4???

I am still hopeful the great man will make a return......

Word is South Yarra have signed as many as 12 new players for 08 already with more in the pipeline. Most being 6 foot plus with big bodies. The two coaches many contacts from previous clubs are apparrantly paying off.

Word is South Yarra have signed as many as 12 new players for 08 already with more in the pipeline. Most being 6 foot plus with big bodies. The two coaches many contacts from previous clubs are apparrantly paying off.
seeing as though south yarra dont start training until december 10th im not sure where they signed up at.we have been getting around 10 running (perving) the tan each week but no big bodied players there except for rory running once!!

Some advice, they might have signed in november but i wouldnt be counting my chickens until maybe feburary or march

Some advice maybe for all who read, I would strongly suggest that recruits dont get revealed until at least feburary, thats the theory i am working on this year!!!

I aint believing anything until late March!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back