Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GP look hopefully we have a good year and be quite competitive we havent lost all that much, however Blacky is a big loss. Mate I haven't missed a training session as yet and have dropped some KG's so hopefully put my hand up to play 1's and take it a bit more serious this year.

GP look hopefully we have a good year and be quite competitive we havent lost all that much, however Blacky is a big loss. Mate I haven't missed a training session as yet and have dropped some KG's so hopefully put my hand up to play 1's and take it a bit more serious this year.

hey jooce does this mean i wont be playing on u again??

We've lost Ryan Francis (Sydney) and Lance Eerhard, who both struggled with injury last year anyway. Also Tristan Hiscox and Sam Dalton have followed the old coach to West Heidelberg with Lance. Shane Dyer's out of our twos as well (Perth). Reece Eerhard (Doveton's punching bag) got a job back home (Mirbou Nth) and is playing down there. And of course, we've lost Nick Coutts until about Round 4 or 5... :D
Couldnt Reece fight back since it was a 1 on 1 affair?????????? No other player jumped in from both teams!!!
Anyway we wanna know 1s players. The 2s have a forum!!!!

I have Faith Deano will play, he promised me at Cranbourne Cup, Things change but I will pick him up myself every satday if needed!!

I am faitful Mussa will play with us, already a legend of the club, he helped create it, 2nd only behind Steve McCann in life membership eligibility in my opinion!!

There are no losses from what i can tell talking to the boys, which is needed if we are going to improve as a team, Glen Harvey retiring to be the runner hurts a little, really respect him as a hard team player!!

GP you forgot Peter Thompson back, have very high regard for his tall defensive skills!! Could maybe free you up a little old man!! might have to purchase a walking stick for you on saturday??

How can anyone be thinking of a life membership at a club that has existed for ony 2 seasons at present??? At least wait and see if the club can survive at least 10 years!!! Then start talking about life memberships!!

Couldnt Reece fight back since it was a 1 on 1 affair?????????? No other player jumped in from both teams!!!
Anyway we wanna know 1s players. The 2s have a forum!!!!
That's crap. Mayo jumped in, got sent off and came back on a quarter later and kept going. Brave to hit a 19 year old kid. I'll lend you the DVD if you like.

That would be Marty Watts. He played at Box Hill Hawks back in the early 2000's then went to Edi Asp for a season and played up in QLD for a little while. I spoke to him not long back and he hasn't played for a few seasons now but has a few mates down at Skye and lives in the area. If he gets himself fit will dominate the comp cos he can run all day and would expect him to get 40+ touches a game.
With the addition of a few more Parky Vultures players eg: Rowley, Johnston and another Barr, Skye would have to fancy their chances of a top 2 finish?
Then again as we've seen in the last 2 seasons they've lost important games they shouldn't have which cost them finals spots. I think it will be 3rd time lucky for Skye and a definite top 2 spot along with Mt Waverley.

That would be Marty Watts. He played at Box Hill Hawks back in the early 2000's then went to Edi Asp for a season and played up in QLD for a little while. I spoke to him not long back and he hasn't played for a few seasons now but has a few mates down at Skye and lives in the area. If he gets himself fit will dominate the comp cos he can run all day and would expect him to get 40+ touches a game.
With the addition of a few more Parky Vultures players eg: Rowley, Johnston and another Barr, Skye would have to fancy their chances of a top 2 finish?
Then again as we've seen in the last 2 seasons they've lost important games they shouldn't have which cost them finals spots. I think it will be 3rd time lucky for Skye and a definite top 2 spot along with Mt Waverley.

skye by a mile its already won...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your right, and no recruits will fix that, its up to each player to improve on 06 & 07 if we are going to improve in anyway!!

Thats the Facts in my opinion

The Way, your all knumbskulls

Mt Waverly Flag Favourites, Cantebury have to improve on last year surely smuu, trying to divert the pressure elsewhere are you............

THE HORSE RACE THE HORSE RACE

THE LINEUP:
In lane 1: Passionate Lady.
In lane 2: Bare Belly.
In lane 3: Silk Panties.
In lane 4: Conscience.
In lane 5: Jockey Shorts.
In lane 6: Clean Sheets.
In lane 7: Thighs.
In lane 8: Big Dick.
In lane 9: Heavy Bosom.
In lane 10: Merry Cherry.

AAAAAAAAAAND THEY'RE OFF.
Conscience is left behind at the gate... Jockey Shorts and Silk Panties are off in a hurry. Heavy Bosom is being pressured and Passionate Lady is caught between Thighs, and Big Dick is in a dangerous spot...

AT THE HALFWAY MARK:
It's Bare Belly on top. Thighs open and Big Dick is pressed in. Heavy Bosom is being pushed hard against Clean Sheets. Passionate Lady and Thighs are working hard on Bare Belly. Bare Belly is under terrific pressure from Big Dick...

AT THE STRETCH:
It's Merry Cherry cracks under the strain.....Big Dick is making a final drive... Big Dick moves inside and Passionate Lady is coming...

AT THE FINISH:
It's Big Dick giving everything he's got....Passionate Lady takes everything Big Dick has to offer. It looks like a dead heat but... Big Dick comes through with one final thrust, and wins by a head... Bare Belly shows and Thighs weaken... Heavy Bosom pulls up.....and Clean Sheets never had a chance!!!

THE HORSE RACE THE HORSE RACE

THE LINEUP:
In lane 1: Passionate Lady.
In lane 2: Bare Belly.
In lane 3: Silk Panties.
In lane 4: Conscience.
In lane 5: Jockey Shorts.
In lane 6: Clean Sheets.
In lane 7: Thighs.
In lane 8: Big Dick.
In lane 9: Heavy Bosom.
In lane 10: Merry Cherry.

AAAAAAAAAAND THEY'RE OFF.
Conscience is left behind at the gate... Jockey Shorts and Silk Panties are off in a hurry. Heavy Bosom is being pressured and Passionate Lady is caught between Thighs, and Big Dick is in a dangerous spot...

AT THE HALFWAY MARK:
It's Bare Belly on top. Thighs open and Big Dick is pressed in. Heavy Bosom is being pushed hard against Clean Sheets. Passionate Lady and Thighs are working hard on Bare Belly. Bare Belly is under terrific pressure from Big Dick...

AT THE STRETCH:
It's Merry Cherry cracks under the strain.....Big Dick is making a final drive... Big Dick moves inside and Passionate Lady is coming...

AT THE FINISH:
It's Big Dick giving everything he's got....Passionate Lady takes everything Big Dick has to offer. It looks like a dead heat but... Big Dick comes through with one final thrust, and wins by a head... Bare Belly shows and Thighs weaken... Heavy Bosom pulls up.....and Clean Sheets never had a chance!!!

hahha we got a comedian here with no life. maybe u should be out working on ya skills and u mite actually win a few more games :thumbsdown:

That's crap. Mayo jumped in, got sent off and came back on a quarter later and kept going. Brave to hit a 19 year old kid. I'll lend you the DVD if you like.
Get over it.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
This 19 year old is playing senior football right!!! Havent we all coped a bit when we were teenages playing against men!! Unfortunaltly it does happen.
I do recall playing Sth Yarra who would hit our teenages (Wilson brothers) all day. Never heard them cry about it!!

when i said he didnt have his head over the ball i was meaning the doveton player just to clarify what i said as for fevsuperdud seen it off another page enjoyyed it thought i'd share you know what that means i'll put it in a way you might understand puff puff give old springy bottle :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: thumbs down 4 u

The Way, your all knumbskulls

Mt Waverly Flag Favourites, Cantebury have to improve on last year surely smuu, trying to divert the pressure elsewhere are you............
Nope not really, were putting enough on ourselves to do better. Straight sets out of the finals has a few blokes wanting to make ammends......

Hey MM was that your team edithvale in the local paper that was bowled out for 18 on the weekend and you went out for a golden duck on the hat-trick ball poor bastard stick to footy

Yes that was MMs team, well batted boys and a great effort by you MM. Did cop a bit of flack at training last night.

Hey MM was that your team edithvale in the local paper that was bowled out for 18 on the weekend and you went out for a golden duck on the hat-trick ball poor bastard stick to footy

Your all b astards!!

Yeah your right though, I will stick to football

at least I can say I have been apart of a hat trick????

I must admit, I got nothing!!

Southern star you better hope i dont get any dirt on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back