Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that Sth yarra has gone out and recrited Corey Worthington to play this year! Fits right in down at the circus at Sth Yarra!!!
I just replied to you saying the exact same thing on the other thread. Silliness... He can't do preseason because of his national party tour! If you want celebrities, ask the Doveton boys about the nude wedding guy.

I just replied to you saying the exact same thing on the other thread. Silliness... He can't do preseason because of his national party tour! If you want celebrities, ask the Doveton boys about the nude wedding guy.
I went to that!! Classic!

the season couldn't come sooner, unless you play for doveton or cerberus!! due to their navy commitments, cerberus are not able to field a team on anzac weekend (round 2). after talking to the league, both clubs have agreed to play the round 2 game at doveton on april 12th, one week before the season starts. can't wait!!!:rolleyes:

the season couldn't come sooner, unless you play for doveton or cerberus!! due to their navy commitments, cerberus are not able to field a team on anzac weekend (round 2). after talking to the league, both clubs have agreed to play the round 2 game at doveton on april 12th, one week before the season starts. can't wait!!!:rolleyes:

Thats very good for Doveton FC, alot of people, including myself, will be there to watch that game, should be very good for bar and canteen sales, also gives more incentives to players to strive over pre season, to perform in front of all div 3 opposition who will be there watching would be pretty good motivation, wouldnt want to sherk an issue though, the whole league would se it!!!

Thats very good for Doveton FC, alot of people, including myself, will be there to watch that game, should be very good for bar and canteen sales, also gives more incentives to players to strive over pre season, to perform in front of all div 3 opposition who will be there watching would be pretty good motivation, wouldnt want to sherk an issue though, the whole league would se it!!!

Agree with you there MadMan think Doveton FC will do really well out of it as nearly all of Div 3 will most likely go and watch the game

Very interested to see if Cerberus did actually get that ruckman from Ainslie who was rumoured to be coming earlier on these boards. Spoke to a guy in Canberra and Ainslie is a very highly rated club up there.

Very interested to see if Cerberus did actually get that ruckman from Ainslie who was rumoured to be coming earlier on these boards. Spoke to a guy in Canberra and Ainslie is a very highly rated club up there.
Cerberus have no choice they get posted there,they don't recruit they either get champions or moongers or 36 blokes who pull the short straw. That Is All

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys

Richmond Central (VAFA D4) is looking for a practice match on the 15th March if you have a ground available. We can field two sides and would appreciate the hit out!

Send me a PM if you have a ground on that saturday.

Corey you can't keep secrets from the enemy, the player in question was about 20 to 22 years old. That is all

I still dont know who you are talking about, not trying to hide anything, weve got nothing to hide. Maybe give me some initials. I really dont think it matters a toss when other teams find out about who you have recruited or have playing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back