Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey madman, How is big boy rowley training down there? Would be dissappointed if he didn't kick close to the ton this year wouldn't you? The inclusion of slammmmmmmmmmming Cam johnstone is a big plus! Will give you some polish off half back or a bit of grunt in the guts with his tough in and under style of play. Excellent team man who will follow his fearless leader like you madman. Skye a monty this year for me!
$1.01

mondays and wednesdays at macleay park balwyn, 6.30 start. Don't leave it to late Norfolk;)

Same place as last years pre-season? Guess i will be seeing you tomorrow night SMUU! I have left it to late mate, but was without a car until the weekend so couldn't get there. Piercy still coaching?

Same place as last years pre-season? Guess i will be seeing you tomorrow night SMUU! I have left it to late mate, but was without a car until the weekend so couldn't get there. Piercy still coaching?

Norfolk you don't work for me by any chance do you? I get excuses like that from one of the biscuits that works for me. Ands thats work not footy, ones worth doing the others just a necessity.

Good news blac. Apparently we're going down as a club to watch you guys play Cerberus. We've got a jumper presentation that night too. Should be a good day. Will be interesting to see where disco plays, and whether your knee gets through 5 minutes. :D Also keen to see if this Cerberus ones ruckman is any good. Should be good for Doveton's bar and canteen anyway. Anyone form other clubs going? How about you Jooce? I'm keen to see if the rumours are true mate, been hitting the track hard?

Good news blac. Apparently we're going down as a club to watch you guys play Cerberus. We've got a jumper presentation that night too. Should be a good day. Will be interesting to see where disco plays, and whether your knee gets through 5 minutes. :D Also keen to see if this Cerberus ones ruckman is any good. Should be good for Doveton's bar and canteen anyway. Anyone form other clubs going? How about you Jooce? I'm keen to see if the rumours are true mate, been hitting the track hard?

disco won't be playing anywhere if he doesn't get to training soon. lots of new kids down there that may keep him out of the side. you better make a good day of it and put plenty of money over the bar cow, jooce can take care of the canteen sales:D

Norfolk you don't work for me by any chance do you? I get excuses like that from one of the biscuits that works for me. Ands thats work not footy, ones worth doing the others just a necessity.

Doubt it mate, Canterbury don't care if i train or not, don't play for the club, just train there. Bout time to get fit i think, gut is ever expanding! If you end up sacking that biscuit let me know, change of scenery may be good:D

Hey madman, How is big boy rowley training down there? Would be dissappointed if he didn't kick close to the ton this year wouldn't you? The inclusion of slammmmmmmmmmming Cam johnstone is a big plus! Will give you some polish off half back or a bit of grunt in the guts with his tough in and under style of play. Excellent team man who will follow his fearless leader like you madman. Skye a monty this year for me!

Yippa Yippa Yippa, i think you have been hanging around the Metaxos Bros a little bit too long. Rowley and Slam will be good assets for us this year, but i dont think "Skyes a Monty" Might try and snavvle a couple more Parky players before im through. I heard there is a couple of balding brothers down there that might need a change of scenery and take away scene. All the best for the year yippa, look after the baby cow.

haha yeah we did have a new comer last nite who is capabible of kicking a lot of goals. hopefully he sticks around:)[/quote]

i'm not exactly a new comer fev, but yeah, i can see myself kicking a few goals. i'll stick around!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deafenetly impressed by the boys from gerry green, bloody awesome blokes too, looking forward to playing with them this year yippa, also looking forward to getting down and supporting the Vultures on March 16th against the bloods, looking forward to watching a couple of youngsters who i played cricket with, mainly Paul Di Luvio and Benny Williams

Deafenetly impressed by the boys from gerry green, bloody awesome blokes too, looking forward to playing with them this year yippa, also looking forward to getting down and supporting the Vultures on March 16th against the bloods, looking forward to watching a couple of youngsters who i played cricket with, mainly Paul Di Luvio and Benny Williams
Don't think there will be a game with mordialloc as council have said there will be no chance of getting a ground by then. Will hopefully still play tyabb and peninsula old boys. Dunno about the awesome blokes part, they're not bad guys. Just make sure the mirrors ready for them after the showers!

Yippa Yippa Yippa, i think you have been hanging around the Metaxos Bros a little bit too long. Rowley and Slam will be good assets for us this year, but i dont think "Skyes a Monty" Might try and snavvle a couple more Parky players before im through. I heard there is a couple of balding brothers down there that might need a change of scenery and take away scene. All the best for the year yippa, look after the baby cow.
Are you talking about the wilson brothers? I'd heard you'd made a big play for puddles but he counted himself out due to your magnificent drainage system. Will only play in the wet so give him a call around june july. The numbers are pretty good down our way so i'll see if sheeza, greg jenkins and beanie are willing to travel down the road. Beanie alongside rowla would be a cracking forward set up. Tassie says hi by the way.

no more bets on skye!! the season has been called off with skye declared the premiers!!

Check out chick, you are a dill.

Skye finished near the bottom last year and were smashed by sides by 10 goals, now we look to have lost our leading goalkicker and we are red hot favourites.

Looking forward to the season so we can see where we are at.

Check out chick, you are a dill.

Skye finished near the bottom last year and were smashed by sides by 10 goals, now we look to have lost our leading goalkicker and we are red hot favourites.

Looking forward to the season so we can see where we are at.
stop beating round the bush going places. Rowley will have the crowds flocking in with him kicking bags! Will dominate div 3.
Get on board the rowley train!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back