Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topakis kicked 9. New gun recruit. He will dominate I can tell you now.

I think skye will come good in the second half. The question is, with such a close comp, will that be enough wins to make it. Already 3 losses. MT will finish first half on 1 loss, Canterbury/Doveton meet this week, one of them will finish on 1 loss and the other on 2. So that will most likely be the top 3 come end of season. Leaving spot number 4 up for grabs, my money is on BR, but dandy are a show... So as you can see, Skye better shape up soon or forget about it, cos 5 or 6 losses this year and you aren't in the running.

That is all.
Nice summation benchy,I agree 6 losses could see you missing out, you have Mt with 1 loss umm danger game against Dandy,Doveton could lose there next 3 and Dandy could also lose 2 out of next 3.Skye has 3 crunch games in a row and the Rocker have 2 danger games out of the next 3.The certainty is Canterbury on top maybe Mt 2nd i'd say Rockers 3rd then it will come down to luck for 4th i think Doveton will lose 7 for the season so that puts them in danger.That Is All.

Number 1 David Black is probaly the Best Footballer I have seen in Div 3 in the last 2 years!!

What type of player would describe him as mussa? Is he an average size on baller that just goes all day, like Danny Pearce. Or is he a bit taller, and plays everywhere, a bit like Cers from cerberus? Gets lots of it across half back with silky skills, like Daryl Thomas from Doveton? Or a gun forward like Nick Owen maybe? What can you tell us about his style of play and physical characteristics.

What type of player would describe him as mussa? Is he an average size on baller that just goes all day, like Danny Pearce. Or is he a bit taller, and plays everywhere, a bit like Cers from cerberus? Gets lots of it across half back with silky skills, like Daryl Thomas from Doveton? Or a gun forward like Nick Owen maybe? What can you tell us about his style of play and physical characteristics.

Firstly I aint Mussa, unfortunately Mussa is rather computer illeterate!! Just ask Blac04 who I am, he seems to think he knows everything about me!!

David Black is a Andrew Embley, Brett Burton type!! Tall Skinny with a massive leap. Starts on the Half Back Line and runs and runs and runs!! Phenominial endurance and with his height and leap almost makes it impossible to match up on due to his fantastic aerial skills and great skills matched with qaulity speed!!

Dandy use him as well!! There were situations where Dandy just held the ball and waited for him to get 40 metres ahead of the play and kicked it to him!!

If someone can control Him then they should be able to beat Dandy!! Every team needs an X Factor and he is defeanetly theres!!

As I said credit where credit is due, the Man is a Gun!!!

Danny Pierce aint much of a footballer his just a big receiver canterbury play through him cause his there coach he wouldnt get a kick otherwise ,if he had a tagger he wouldnt get a kick,same as thomas and cers if they get tagged they get nothing theres alot better players going around in 3rd divi better than those players mentioned,black is 6ft4 can run and jump is quick can kick both sides you can tag him and take him out cause he aint strong around the contests his not a hard ball getter,but if dandy leave him inside the 50 one out he will rip you apart cause of his speed and aerial ability.When the grounds get wet black will struggle

Nice summation benchy,I agree 6 losses could see you missing out, you have Mt with 1 loss umm danger game against Dandy,Doveton could lose there next 3 and Dandy could also lose 2 out of next 3.Skye has 3 crunch games in a row and the Rocker have 2 danger games out of the next 3.The certainty is Canterbury on top maybe Mt 2nd i'd say Rockers 3rd then it will come down to luck for 4th i think Doveton will lose 7 for the season so that puts them in danger.That Is All.
Good to see that Doveton is not rated yet! Coming weeks will be a test though with Canterbury away, Skye at home who are sitting out the 4, and Black Rock who look shakey! Then it starts all over again.

Firstly I aint Mussa, unfortunately Mussa is rather computer illeterate!! Just ask Blac04 who I am, he seems to think he knows everything about me!!

David Black is a Andrew Embley, Brett Burton type!! Tall Skinny with a massive leap. Starts on the Half Back Line and runs and runs and runs!! Phenominial endurance and with his height and leap almost makes it impossible to match up on due to his fantastic aerial skills and great skills matched with qaulity speed!!

Dandy use him as well!! There were situations where Dandy just held the ball and waited for him to get 40 metres ahead of the play and kicked it to him!!

If someone can control Him then they should be able to beat Dandy!! Every team needs an X Factor and he is defeanetly theres!!

As I said credit where credit is due, the Man is a Gun!!!

David Black is a gun. Couldnt see too many players who will be able to stop him. Wasted on a very small ground at Dandy though. He would be better in the open spaces. Be good to see him playing for us down at the Eagles. A nice big ground for him. Another 1 wasted at dandy is Brad Rae at full back.
Mind you Madman, Balcky dominated against us, and we still managed to win by 6 goals and should have been alot more if we could kick!

Hey how is the Knee MadMan??? I see Polsen is gettin in the best a bit and kicking goals. I rated him your best player last year.

Anyone give south yarra a chance of defeating M-Lions rampaging Mountain Men? Should be a couple big inclusions for the yarras this week.

yeah, he aint mussa. madman is a big boy, but still about 30kg lighter than mussa. interesting address at 1/4 and 3/4 time on saturday madman. thought it was the discipline that lost it for you guys. bravington in the last 1/4 was probably the worst with the free kicks and penalties he gave away. do you blokes have another ruckman at all? bravo really struggled in the last. 2 contests in front of me from behind kick in's, he couldn't even make the contests. will he give away too much run against some sides with a mobile ruckman?

i noticed corey stephens limping off with only a few minutes remaining madman. will the injury sideline him? looks like he has a lot to offer across half forward.

anyone have any thoughts on this weeks games?

my tips--

skye v sandown- only because it's crunch time for the bombers. if they don't win this, they'll be 2 games out of the four and in trouble. skye by 20 points

canterbury v doveton- the eagles have been lucky on a couple of occasions, but will hit our straps shortly. the inclusion of michael gardiner is a big plus which will help us get over the line. doveton by 10 points

mt waverley v sth yarra- c'mon yarra, get on the board. i wish, but it won't be this week. mount by 40 points

b/rock v dandy- toss a coin! don't know alot about b/rock, but if they don't stop black it will make there job alot harder. dandy by 5 points

cerberus-bye -their easiest 4 points of the year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

skye v sandown
canterbury v doveton
mt waverley v sth yarra
b/rock v dandy

I agree with Skye and Mt, but will go the other way for the other 2. I think Canterbury will smash the eagles, and we should get over the line with Dandy.

i noticed corey stephens limping off with only a few minutes remaining madman. will the injury sideline him? looks like he has a lot to offer across half forward.

Yeah Smasha will be playing this week, no doubt!!

Me I am in trouble for the year, have an MRI next Thursday to find out if I can get back this year

Bravo also in trouble with a knee......

David Black is a gun. Couldnt see too many players who will be able to stop him. Wasted on a very small ground at Dandy though. He would be better in the open spaces. Be good to see him playing for us down at the Eagles. A nice big ground for him. Another 1 wasted at dandy is Brad Rae at full back.
Mind you Madman, Balcky dominated against us, and we still managed to win by 6 goals and should have been alot more if we could kick!

We heard from the Dandy Coach that Saturday against us was the Best Game Black had played all year!! Rather unfortunate for Us i'd say.....

anyone have any thoughts on this weeks games?

my tips--

skye v sandown- only because it's crunch time for the bombers. if they don't win this, they'll be 2 games out of the four and in trouble. skye by 20 points

canterbury v doveton- the eagles have been lucky on a couple of occasions, but will hit our straps shortly. the inclusion of michael gardiner is a big plus which will help us get over the line. doveton by 10 points

mt waverley v sth yarra- c'mon yarra, get on the board. i wish, but it won't be this week. mount by 40 points

b/rock v dandy- toss a coin! don't know alot about b/rock, but if they don't stop black it will make there job alot harder. dandy by 5 points

cerberus-bye -their easiest 4 points of the year!
Canterbury to just get over Doveton
Sth Yarra to beat Mt Wav ( Might be a bit cocky hey M-Lion )
Black Rock to beat Dandy
Sandown to beat Skye ( No MM no Skye )
Our first win

Yeah Smasha will be playing this week, no doubt!!

Me I am in trouble for the year, have an MRI next Thursday to find out if I can get back this year

Bravo also in trouble with a knee......

yeah, i heard you were hopeful but unlikely! is bravo a big loss?

yeah, i heard you were hopeful but unlikely! is bravo a big loss?

Yeah he is a big Loss!!

I'm bloody shattered right now, I am just hopeful a miracle can happen and the docs and physio's are wrong!!

Train for 6 months during a preseason, have good praccy match form and kick 7 in my first game of the year, felt really good and had High hopes for both myself and the team and then this happens!!

I gotta tell ya, I am not in a good place right now, the whole thing is bloody shattering and it is really hurting not being able to play with my mates on the feild, looking at there dissapointment and elation after every result and not being apart of it!!

Its bloody killing me!!

God I hope there is no tear and I am back soon, to miss a whole season is just bullshit!!

I really dont know where I am at, every time it feels ok, I go for a little walk and the bastard clicks under me!!

I dont know whats worst, waiting or knowing!!!

What has happened at Skye? Sounded like they had excellent numbers, training numbers and some excellent recruits when they were discussed in pre-season? Thought their record would be better than it is.... Any thoughts as to why?

Danny Pearce aint no reciever, he gets his own ball and feeds it out to the other on ballers, when you get as much of it as he does of course he is going to get kicks in the open

Danny Pearce aint no reciever, he gets his own ball and feeds it out to the other on ballers, when you get as much of it as he does of course he is going to get kicks in the open
Is this you Danny obviously you no you are a receiver who hangs out,your lucky you coach thats why the players pass the ball to you i saw the game last week get a hardball.You and the hampton rejects must be enjoying it at canterbury no pressure wait till use plays some better sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back