Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a done deal to me anyway,iv'e only met Corey 3 or 4 times and he impressed me you could do worse.A wise man once told me MM if you air your opinion your Involved weather you like it or not :thumbsu: It was good to note you went from 100% to 110% in a matter of a few threads.That Is All

Sounds like a done deal to me anyway,iv'e only met Corey 3 or 4 times and he impressed me you could do worse.A wise man once told me MM if you air your opinion your Involved weather you like it or not :thumbsu: It was good to note you went from 100% to 110% in a matter of a few threads.That Is All

Firstly I'll go to 120% in this post if it pleases you??

Secondly the more people who say its a done deal the worst it looks for Corey!! Especially when he is trying to prepare for an interview soon!! Ask him, by no means is it a done deal, he has to interview better than anyone else, like its always done!!

Thirdly I aired my opinion a month ago at a private committee meeting, I aint involved otherwise I would be the first to know, it looks like I will find out who is coaching next year the same time you guys will, if not later!!

I'm not sure how much clearer i can get??

I heard a rumour that the enemy within is steve muscat??

I dont believe that for a second, but its just a rumour going around the tracks!!

Firstly I'll go to 120% in this post if it pleases you??

Secondly the more people who say its a done deal the worst it looks for Corey!! Especially when he is trying to prepare for an interview soon!! Ask him, by no means is it a done deal, he has to interview better than anyone else, like its always done!!

Thirdly I aired my opinion a month ago at a private committee meeting, I aint involved otherwise I would be the first to know, it looks like I will find out who is coaching next year the same time you guys will, if not later!!

I'm not sure how much clearer i can get??

I heard a rumour that the enemy within is steve muscat??

I dont believe that for a second, but its just a rumour going around the tracks!!
it is 100% steve muscat he told sth yarra earlier in the year.i thought we wouldnt be hearing from him in divvy 3 next year but it looks though we will because no. 17 cant take a mark running backwards and constantino kicked it sideways when he should have gone long to the square with 30 secs of extra time to go.

it is 100% steve muscat he told sth yarra earlier in the year.i thought we wouldnt be hearing from him in divvy 3 next year but it looks though we will because no. 17 cant take a mark running backwards and constantino kicked it sideways when he should have gone long to the square with 30 secs of extra time to go.
Vulture's suspension has ended!
Mascat cant be The Enemy Within because Muscat doesn't know how to read. Or so I've heard.

Oh shit, the Vulture's back. So Vulture, what do you think of Phil Hawk? Didn't you say he's a knob? Ban the Vulture!!!
I've spend a week on the side lines as punishment. I didn't agree with it, but i've copped it on the chin and I've moved on. The last thing fellow Big Footy uses would want would be for the Vulture to be sent packing Nick Coutts style.

Just wanted to say thanks for a good year to everyone involved in the SFL div 3 this year. A lot of friggin knobs get on here and pot us but it has been a really fun season. From the closeness of the competition all season with any of the top 3 sides (apologise to doveton) looking like winners at stages this season, to the banter on here.
Saturday was an amazing one to be involved in and it was unfortunate for those two blokes to have had a couple of little muck ups for Mount.
Cossi runs bloody hard all day and 17 worked really hard for the first half trying to shut down Anderson.
Congrats to BR for sticking by the memory of young Stevie Scott and never giving in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard a rumour that mr nick coutts is moving on from south yarra next year due to working down dingley way.he is planning to play at st bedes mentone do they have a reserves club 18 team because on form he would struugle to get a game in that team.

i heard a rumour that mr nick coutts is moving on from south yarra next year due to working down dingley way.he is planning to play at st bedes mentone do they have a reserves club 18 team because on form he would struugle to get a game in that team.
I guarantee Nick Coutts will not line up for St Bede's Mentone in Round 1 next year. Or round 2 or 3. :D

I guarantee Nick Coutts will not line up for St Bede's Mentone in Round 1 next year. Or round 2 or 3. :D
Wouldnt make the boot studder at st bedes, anyway they have enough stinkin ginger sacks. A Grade ammos Please, You blokes are kiddin yourselves. Go to Ormond they are a bunch of chokers 2 and he still wouldnt get a sniff.
Lets not all get ahead of ourselves. Cherio.

Thought you blokes might be interested in the offical SFL Footy Show div 3 team of 2007, in case you missed it on the show this morning.

B: Costatino (MW) Mack (Cant) Challis (BR)
HB: Anderson (BR) Jenkins (BR) Thomas (Dove)
C: Black (Dandy) Neville (Yarra) Schwitzer (Cerb)
HF: Geddes (Dandy) Roberts (MW) Barr (Skye)
F: Smith (BR) Sheedy (Sand) Baker (Cant)
R: Wilkin (MW) Pearce (Cant) Price (MW)

INT: Mulvogue (Sand) Kirkup (MW) Higgins (BR) Spratt (BR)

I wasn't 100% sure if the Jenkins at CHB was Cant or BR, same goes for Smith in the forward pocket.

I don't think Costantino played back pocket once this year, and Ando on HBF? Price is hardly the best on baller in div 3. Who the hell is Schwitzer?

No disrespect but Barr in the side !!!:confused::confused:

Dont be a fool giddo of course barr shouldve been in the side, I was thinking stephens across half back as well, and probaly mussa as well who did finish 2nd in the goal kicking

no disrespect to mussa but how can he play being about 30 kgs overweight? :confused:

:eek:[

Schwitzer is a very good wingman and onballer we played them last round very quick and good skills but that hack from sandown Mulvogue is a bad call all he wants to do he go the knuckle and very dirty under packs why not one of the ruckman from canterbury because shane jenkins. (3) and rick brown (11) were the stand outs for me. Great combination take away wilkins tho. ???? any thoughts?:confused: Another comment tim barr does deserve to be in the team same as cory stephens great players ;) oh one more Ben price is another scared of his own shadow no sh*t if u were at the grand final you will understand .

:eek:[

Schwitzer is a very good wingman and onballer we played them last round very quick and good skills

Great combination take away wilkins tho. ???? .

Jeffries far better than Schwitzer as a wingman.

Are you implying that the Cantebury ruckmen as a combination is better than Wilkin? Not to sure if that's what your saying but Wilkin was by a country mile the best ruckmen this year, noone came close. Mulvogue is a shocking choice I agree, all he does is eye gouge people underneath packs or try and start punch ons, think he's eye gouged Wilkin a couple of times

nah im not saying that wilkins isnt the best he is im just saying either one of the canterbury ruckmen instead of mulvogue . i have played on jeffries his not to bad but i spose i am wrong in saying schweitzer becoz neither of us have seen him play that muchor heard of him? thoughts

nah im not saying that wilkins isnt the best he is im just saying either one of the canterbury ruckmen instead of mulvogue . i have played on jeffries his not to bad but i spose i am wrong in saying schweitzer becoz neither of us have seen him play that muchor heard of him? thoughts

since mick allen has left sandown theres a rumour may go to south yarra since he is good mates with neville and brady!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back