Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Get no argument from me, still impressed he had a crack. I know it sounds stupid, but he was in seriously bad shape before the game. Great for the club, and he did an outstanding job making himself available. Very impressed.
Seemed like a good bloke tho.
Cant believe the bloke basically saying mount are a fair club lol played them other week and they had a few blokes who didnt mind the late hits

Anyone see the Moor v EH result

Moorabbin way to good. Strong midfield with good quick run. Johansson would have to be the best player in the league and that Millford-robertson with 10 from the midfield.

EH midfield is just lazy and slow one dimensional and for the amount of times the ball went forward for them it was rebounded just as quickly cause they don't chase or tackle. They managed a decently high score but it gets wasted once it hits the deck in there.

Im posting for the first time but have lurked for awhile reading all this talk about EH and it seems to be all for nothing. They still not up to it til some of their players work harder.

Moorabbin way to good. Strong midfield with good quick run. Johansson would have to be the best player in the league and that Millford-robertson with 10 from the midfield.

EH midfield is just lazy and slow one dimensional and for the amount of times the ball went forward for them it was rebounded just as quickly cause they don't chase or tackle. They managed a decently high score but it gets wasted once it hits the deck in there.

Im posting for the first time but have lurked for awhile reading all this talk about EH and it seems to be all for nothing. They still not up to it til some of their players work harder.
Cheers thanks for the overview

If people think the Jordan Lewis incident was bad. Wait until you blokes play Dandy. There's a red thing out there, has sherrin written on it. Believe it or not, it's actually the entire reason most of us are out there.

People give mount a bad rap. Here's a simple stat for you. Players sent off from mount this season: 0. Players from other teams: 4. Play football gents, it's what we're here to do. So sick of div 3 idiots going the biffo 100m off the play giving the rest of the comp a bad name.

dandy were like that last week against us (sy)

Cant believe the bloke basically saying mount are a fair club lol played them other week and they had a few blokes who didnt mind the late hits

Name names/numbers. We won't stand for "thuggery" at mount. There's "late" hits and there's blatant hits 100m off the ball when there's nothing even happening.

If people think the Jordan Lewis incident was bad. Wait until you blokes play Dandy. There's a red thing out there, has sherrin written on it. Believe it or not, it's actually the entire reason most of us are out there.

People give mount a bad rap. Here's a simple stat for you. Players sent off from mount this season: 0. Players from other teams: 4. Play football gents, it's what we're here to do. So sick of div 3 idiots going the biffo 100m off the play giving the rest of the comp a bad name.
Hey mate couldn't agree more last week number 6 threw a elbow behind play and broke our players jaw, all dandy wanted to do is punch on , doesn't help when u have the coach yelling and screaming crunch them , smash them , shit like that, they may as well start stacking there reserves, they would be about due????

Hey mate couldn't agree more last week number 6 threw a elbow behind play and broke our players jaw, all dandy wanted to do is punch on , doesn't help when u have the coach yelling and screaming crunch them , smash them , shit like that, they may as well start stacking there reserves, they would be about due????
Maybe mount could get their supporters to belt them at half time? Sorry bad joke.... But kinda ironic lol

Maybe mount could get their supporters to belt them at half time? Sorry bad joke.... But kinda ironic lol

Lame joke. Those supporters are long gone and never welcome back. There were also 0 supporters anywhere to be seen and the showgrounds today. It was the worst atmosphere I've ever seen, and the way they "play" "football", I can understand why.

Taking nothing away from CPL today, because they were awesome, but Ashwood had close to 15 out across both sides from last week due to injuries and other circumstances.

That said, the ball movement of CPL today was incredible, and I'd have them clear flag favourites at this stage, granted we still haven't played Black Rock to see where they are at.

Leave Mick alone, things will be different the next time CPL and Ashwood meet, still early days in a long season.
Leave nick alone? Five years ago his brother David knocked out our ruckmen in front of the crowd with a king hit , and mick gave him the six pack for knocking him out, hahahahaha what a guy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If cpl get into the grand Final this year and by some crazy reason a fight starts, what would the league do this time? Surely they'd have to call the game off again.

CPL had way to much fire power up forward for Ashwood and I can't see how sides will contain dent and marsh? Poor tactics from Ashwood and they were never going to kick a winning score with their game plan. I thought the umpiring was pretty good as it has been all year. 15 players out is a joke. Whenever a team lose they seem to have a number of players missing. Can't wait for a side to come out and admit they weren't good enough on the day. Don't blame injuries etc.

Lame joke. Those supporters are long gone and never welcome back. There were also 0 supporters anywhere to be seen and the showgrounds today. It was the worst atmosphere I've ever seen, and the way they "play" "football", I can understand why.
It was a joke mate sorry didn't mean to hurt any feelings... Honestly there was no malice intended just making light of a shit situation for everyone last year.

We werent good enough yesterday. Outplayed. Johannson has the best pair of mits ive seen in a while.

Name names/numbers. We won't stand for "thuggery" at mount. There's "late" hits and there's blatant hits 100m off the ball when there's nothing even happening.

Not a fan of 'thugs' in football nor am I dandy person, but please I'm finding this hard to read. Please don't throw stones in glass houses, mount generally great club but are also not excluded from 'late hits' & 'blatant hits 100m off the ball'
Only ever seen one bloke taken to hospital from a hit behind play, & that was vs MOUNT WAVERELY
& THEN the club tries to get him off, whilst the guy now has a a damaged eye for life.......

Yep I'd be quite champ ;)

Te
Not a fan of 'thugs' in football nor am I dandy person, but please I'm finding this hard to read. Please don't throw stones in glass houses, mount generally great club but are also not excluded from 'late hits' & 'blatant hits 100m off the ball'
Only ever seen one bloke taken to hospital from a hit behind play, & that was vs MOUNT WAVERELY
& THEN the club tries to get him off, whilst the guy now has a a damaged eye for life.......

Yep I'd be quite champ ;)[/QUO
Mount certainly do like it one way but first to whinge when opposition fights back.... I remember watching them last year mouthing off at a team in a warm up pre match.... Maybe mount should show a bit more sportsmanship and it wouldn't instigate teams fighting back?

That was also the best hit to a dirty player who was belting people off the ball I have ever seen. Loved it. I reckon he won't be wacking blokes behind the footy now hahah

I quite agree that "thugs" in Football are not wanted and is part of an era which does not cut the standard these days.

But the incident you are referring to is not relevant here.
The bloke with the damaged eye was reported TWICE in the SAME GAME for hitting blokes behind play.
Not "late hits" but blatant hits 100m off the ball because he was too slow and too old to make an impact normally.
It is really unfortunate of the damage to his eye socket, and the guy who did it still shows a lot of remorse of what happened when he speaks about it.
But he reacted due to another blatant hit behind play.
It would've been a matter of time before one of our blokes got carried off due to being knocked out behind play.
King hitting is nothing but pathetic & cowardly.
So don't come on here and try reference that incident in regards to recent posts.

I
I quite agree that "thugs" in Football are not wanted and is part of an era which does not cut the standard these days.

The bloke with the damaged eye was reported TWICE in the SAME GAME for hitting blokes behind play.
Not "late hits" but blatant hits 100m off the ball because he was too slow and too old to make an impact normally.
It is really unfortunate of the damage to his eye socket, and the guy who did it still shows a lot of remorse of what happened when he speaks about it.
It would've been a matter of time before one of our blokes got carried off due to being knocked out behind play.
So don't come on here and try reference that incident in regards to recent posts.
I don't think anyone on here is defending king hits.... 95% is played in a good spirit these days ... Just 5 % are dick heads and if the dandenong coach is promoting violence it's not acceptable ... Anyway enough of that mount v black rock this sat, will mount smash them like last year or have black rock improved?

I seem to recall a lot of hoo-ha awhile ago about a Mount player king hitting an EH player a few years ago. Maybe this browny or falc10 know more. Needless to say i wouldn't go around condemning blokes when there's a history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back