Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I saw, EH 2s would've given their ones a run for their money today. Just my observations... #24 for BR was left too loose, and cut them up kicking 10

Totally agree. He clearly looked the most lively for the Jets and to me it looked like he was matched up on completely wrong by EH. Everytime he made a lead he had 5 metres on his man.
He's kicked 30 goals in 5 games now.

Totally agree. He clearly looked the most lively for the Jets and to me it looked like he was matched up on completely wrong by EH. Everytime he made a lead he had 5 metres on his man.
He's kicked 30 goals in 5 games now.

Dewar is a gun, tough matchup for most teams. Quick, can take a grab and knows where the goals are.

cpl v mount this saturday... I reckon they should play a 6 qtr game to make up for the lost 2nd half of the granny. Hahaha.
Wonder if extra security will be at the ground... Surely the mount mooron's wouldnt be silly enough to cause trouble again....
Cpl will win by ten goals minimum...

cpl v mount this saturday... I reckon they should play a 6 qtr game to make up for the lost 2nd half of the granny. Hahaha.
Wonder if extra security will be at the ground... Surely the mount mooron's wouldnt be silly enough to cause trouble again....

"mooron's"???... WTF

"mooron's"???... WTF

moron
ˈmɔːrɒn/
noun
informal
noun: moron; plural noun: morons
  1. a stupid person.
    "we can't let these thoughtless morons get away with mindless vandalism every weekend"
Origin
upload_2015-5-24_20-27-52.png
early 20th century (as a medical term denoting an adult with a mental age of about 8–12): from Greek mōron, neuter of mōros ‘foolish’.

Played E/HILLS today. DEVASTATING
Mate, don't know where this rabble club found these players they should've beat us by another 10 goals. It's a long season & had a few out. Hills No thirds either apparently, on the up is what I'd say......will play finals
Hallam losing by 15 goals haha now 0-18 that's a great prediction

Now that's a Mooronic statement. Finals? Really? Ha

Oh and I see Hallam are 2-5, 1 game off EH.... And guess who they play next week?....yes, your side Cobra. Ha

Last edited:
Now that's a Mooronic statement. Finals? Really? Ha

Oh and I see Hallam are 2-5, 1 game off EH.... And guess who they play next week?....yes, your side Cobra. Ha

Next you'll be bringing up one of my old 'Dear Santa' letters from 95' when I was asking for a STICKS Kernahan poster lol...... Lift ya game ya peanut cause if you keep using material that bad you'll end up on Caro's Arrow ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet everyone is a little worried to play against us (Ashwood) now

We are starting to gel perfectly and will be unstoppable come end of season

:cool:

Yeh huge crisis. Clubs in the worst shape ive ever seen . 5 teams. Wowee. Must be a really shit organization down there ya muppet.

I heard there's some good sales on for flights to Bali and Thailand just before the finals start. I reckon your boys should start booking them now because...buddy lets be realistic, theres NO CHANCE you guys are gonna make it to the finals!!

Come on lumphead! Dont use excuses now

We were clearly the better team all day. Margin should had been way more:p

Please. I'm tipping you are one of the few boys who were carrying on quite a bit with quotes like "here we come", "imagine if we had a full team in". You're not as good as you think you may be, love the arrogance though keep it up..

I heard there's some good sales on for flights to Bali and Thailand just before the finals start. I reckon your boys should start booking them now because...buddy lets be realistic, theres NO CHANCE you guys are gonna make it to the finals!!

I would like to extend a warm welcome to old mate bounceback's second profile. Well played sir

Please. I'm tipping you are one of the few boys who were carrying on quite a bit with quotes like "here we come", "imagine if we had a full team in". You're not as good as you think you may be, love the arrogance though keep it up..

Sorry bud, did i hurt your feelings?

You know what makes me laugh about the moorabbin boys.. somehow by coincidence most their premiership players/superstars just randomly started playing this year. Where were all those guys last year when the team were in div 2? It seems like they cant handle the pressure when they verse a better team and last weekend proved it

Btw its not arrogance... Its confidence!:cool:

Sorry bud, did i hurt your feelings?

You know what makes me laugh about the moorabbin boys.. somehow by coincidence most their premiership players/superstars just randomly started playing this year. Where were all those guys last year when the team were in div 2? It seems like they cant handle the pressure when they verse a better team and last weekend proved it

Btw its not arrogance... Its confidence!:cool:

What premiership superstars would that be? Think there is about 5 players from the presmiership side and they all played last year? We handled pressure against better sides than ashwood, carrum and mount waverley. Arrogance/confidence doesn't really matter don't be because trust me you're not as good as you think you are and you will find that out later in the year.

What premiership superstars would that be? Think there is about 5 players from the presmiership side and they all played last year? We handled pressure against better sides than ashwood, carrum and mount waverley. Arrogance/confidence doesn't really matter don't be because trust me you're not as good as you think you are and you will find that out later in the year.

Oh trust me, i don't think.... I KNOW we are good. Your team will just be a number in the finals because all the other teams are more worse

Does black rock still have that shit ground and shit clubrooms where the change rooms fit in about 13 people?
Oh and what about the dog shit everywhere over the ground.
What a shit club in general.

Great teams like us don't make excuses

And falc if it was on a good ground you guys would've lost by maybe 200 points, got saved by the field I guess

Walk would be nice mate. Just get me a black rock defender and ill jump on them all day. Actually been a bit lethargic since saturday. Bit of jet lag i think. Walking it off will be a good idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back