Remove this Banner Ad

SY def sandown by 30
Ashwood def sth dragons by 75
Moorabbin def dandy by 70
CPL def mount by 25
BR def lyndale by 80
EH def hallam by 35

Best 5 fullbacks/CHBs in the league?

a couple of ours at SY have shit down forwards all year so far...held the black rick dude goal less (i think) in a thrashing and marsh to a single goal...the mount bloke who's leading the goal kicking (again i think i don't know anyones names) moved himself to the ruck to get a kick

So Johannson.. Is he any good? Played against him a couple of times and he didnt do a whole lot, but must of been having a quiet game.

Quality read guys couldn't agree more
But just to clear things up I went to endeavour hills and didn't enjoy it so I'm not playing at all.
But thanks for the kind words fellas and I hope you all enjoy your weekend.
Peace ✌️✌️✌️
Not enjoying it, so not playing at all. Sounds like the words of someone who has thrown the toys out the cott

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW!... From your comment it sounds like you are really happy about your 40 point loss.

This tells me regardless of your result which is a loss, the goal for the day was to try hard to make the margin small and actually knew you weren't going to win. Which is quite sad actually! I will donate the money, to my own nominated charity of course. But hahaha wow can't believe you seem ecstatic that the margin was smaller

Good luck for the rest of the year mate, maybe sfl should look into a bottom 6 finals series where your team can compete, because you definately won't make it to the real finals.
(I am pretty sure South yarra will probably win if that happened anyway)

We smashed the dragons today by over 140 points, now that's something to be proud of. Not a 40 point loss

Righto smarta$$ Yeah Black Rock better team on the day but only got us by 40 points. I want that $500 donated to the Glenn McGrath Foundation. Also want you sending a confirmation. But you won't, that's right you're just another keyboard warrior talking crap. #flog

I also forgot to mention, what i can see is they had way more behinds than lyndale's whole scoring shots. Shows you just got lucky with their innacuracy on the day

Div3champ2015, would love some insight as to what happened today

Went down to Mt vs CPL. Was played in great spirits. Mt was the best team on the day, took advantage of CPL's bad kicking with the wind in the 1st qtr, CPL were all over them in the second half, but the damage was done.

Barr was the best player on the ground by an absolute mile, almost dragged them over the line, Wilkin was pretty good as well. Going to be a real even finals series, you wouldn't want either of them if I was BR or Moorabbin in the finals.

Crisis meetings at cpl after that loss? Lol

I heard the same.

Still waiting for Black Rock to play someone of note.

Watched the Night game. EH really stuff themselves up by not being able to get goals early in games due to their inaccuracy. Was close at Halftime and Hallam had a bad 3rd quarter and couldn't recover it.

South Yarra and Mt Waverley aren't teams "of note"? They can only play who the fixture says. Any team undefeated after 8 rounds must be doing something right I would think.

Ok ill give you mount after yesterdays result but SY aren't any team of note.

While they are on Suicide watch over at CPL i think they still beat Black Rock and Moorabbin can certainly get them.

Barr was the best player on the ground by an absolute mile, almost dragged them over the line, Wilkin was pretty good as well.

Barr won 90% of hit outs but very small percentage were effective. In fact I would say more favoured us than them. You can't "dominate" a game by simply winning ineffective taps. Wilkin far more influential around the ground. 15+ marks.

24 easily best on for CPL in second half playing up around the wing. 20 not bad but when you're the loose man and 20m clear all day you'd wanna get a fair bit of it.

Barr won 90% of hit outs but very small percentage were effective. In fact I would say more favoured us than them. You can't "dominate" a game by simply winning ineffective taps. Wilkin far more influential around the ground. 15+ marks.

24 easily best on for CPL in second half playing up around the wing. 20 not bad but when you're the loose man and 20m clear all day you'd wanna get a fair bit of it.

I think he did a little more than won a few hitouts, would of had it 20 times and about 10 marks, Mt ran about 4 players through the ruck against him and he went the whole game there. Was obviously good enough for the Mt coaches to give him the award after the game, got the nod from umps too talking to them.

Looked like he almost did a knee in the last though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back