Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all, just sick of clubs coming back at players after they've left the place as for myself have served for over 20 years so i know what i'm talking about.
So You're sick of clubs paying electricity, water, gas bills, league fees, medical supplies, council rates, coach and trainers and then having the audacity to chase fee dodging scumbags who don't pay.
Because if that's what you're saying then you have to be one of the biggest flogs I've heard of.

By the way,Running water on game day for twenty years doesn't really count as serving a club

Anybody know much about Endeavour Hills heading into this season? Flown under the radar!

Two questions for mine:
1. Will their Thirds step up and play seniors; and

2. Is what they've got in quality > quantity?

Sandown will be the big movers,all there Chelsea Heights players will have an impact.

Owen Uaongo > League rep Ruckman 2010
Gow tough player
Gerandt
Luke William > Capt for 2015
Luke Newton > Best and Fairest winner 2014
Mitch Uaongo played in a strong Seaford side

They will demolish Endeavour Hills in round 1 mark my words.

Sandown will be the big movers,all there Chelsea Heights players will have an impact.

Gow tough player
Gerandt

Big call that one. They have lost pretty much everyone from last year. Be great effort if they can field a strong side in 2015

Big call that one. They have lost pretty much everyone from last year. Be great effort if they can field a strong side in 2015
Couldnt agree more picking up 5 gun players is great but losing 15 senior players isnt. Still wont finish top 3.
must be spending some coin to get division 1 guys

North sunshine from divsion 3 in western region football league looking for a practice match on the 14th of March private msg me if any club is right to play us cheers

Gow tough player
Gerandt

Owen Uaongo > League rep Ruckman 2010 - great however 5 years ago
Gow tough player - plenty of tough players going around at each club
Gerandt - well spelt
Luke William > Capt for 2015 : I believe all clubs will have captains
Luke Newton > Best and Fairest winner 2014 ; plenty of B & F's running around next year
Mitch Uaongo played in a strong Seaford side ; great, but was he in top 10??

Jokes aside good luck to Sandown. I see a number of gems in the transfers especially out East so well done to all clubs. Its not whats coming in I reckn, its what is going out.

Sandown had maybe 5 "decent" players last year, that was it. I was suprised they even made finals. They were the worst team in the top 5 and the only reason they made finals was because the next 5 teams were useless, where Sandown finished on the ladder is irrelevant. Ashwood are in the same boat, they had a few good players and even if they joined clubs with Sandown and had 70 players to choose from they wouldn't come close to the likes of CPL in 2015. If the transfer list is anything to go by and CPL retain most of last year's side plus top up with 19's and some new additions then no one will get near them. I hate CPL with a passion however it's hard to see them losing a game in 2015, next best is anyone's guess. Black Rock? Mount lost too much quality, I call them to miss finals. Gough, Stacey & Dennis to name a few. That's 130 odd goals, Captain, Vice Captain and League B&F.. gone

Sandown had maybe 5 "decent" players last year, that was it. I was suprised they even made finals. They were the worst team in the top 5 and the only reason they made finals was because the next 5 teams were useless, where Sandown finished on the ladder is irrelevant. Ashwood are in the same boat, they had a few good players and even if they joined clubs with Sandown and had 70 players to choose from they wouldn't come close to the likes of CPL in 2015. If the transfer list is anything to go by and CPL retain most of last year's side plus top up with 19's and some new additions then no one will get near them. I hate CPL with a passion however it's hard to see them losing a game in 2015, next best is anyone's guess. Black Rock? Mount lost too much quality, I call them to miss finals. Gough, Stacey & Dennis to name a few. That's 130 odd goals, Captain, Vice Captain and League B&F.. gone

Having played with some of them, the Sandown recruits are awesome for this division.

Noodles Newton is twice the player of Stacey and a much better player than Turbo.

They will be better than what they were last year, I don't care what they lost, 5 quality players can turn a club around in this league, they have recruited exactly that.

Having played with some of them, the Sandown recruits are awesome for this division.

Noodles Newton is twice the player of Stacey and a much better player than Turbo.

They will be better than what they were last year, I don't care what they lost, 5 quality players can turn a club around in this league, they have recruited exactly that.

I said Sandown had 5 "decent" players not quality. And not all of them left for Ashwood, I was more getting at how much people are talking up the Magpies, when really who have they recruited? Sandown had NO game plan and it stood out in finals. It was just Turbo intercepting the ball across half back and then bombing it long straight back down the throat of the opposition ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owen Uaongo > League rep Ruckman 2010 - great however 5 years ago
Gow tough player - plenty of tough players going around at each club
Gerandt - well spelt
Luke William > Capt for 2015 : I believe all clubs will have captains
Luke Newton > Best and Fairest winner 2014 ; plenty of B & F's running around next year
Mitch Uaongo played in a strong Seaford side ; great, but was he in top 10??

Jokes aside good luck to Sandown. I see a number of gems in the transfers especially out East so well done to all clubs. Its not whats coming in I reckn, its what is going out.
Plenty of B&F's running around....?
Really.......? The blokes won a b&f in a mediocre div 1 side who would have more than half there team up and down on form throughout the year, so clearly he's a player who is consistently playing well even against the top sides....a Div 1 senior b&f winner in any league is more than capable of holding his own plus more in a low standard div 3 side.

This latest lot just typifies Sandown. Obviously the committee love the club but can't seem to get players/coaches to feel the same. They seem to turn their senior list around every 3 years or so, it's not the committee, it's the coach and players themselves. A few extra bucks here or there and gone. Follow a coach. Obviously playing for themselves or the coach....couldn't give a stuff about the club, so long as they're pockets are getting lined. Why else would you leave Chelsea Heights in Div 1 and go to Sandown - or any other Div 3 club for that matter apart from a fistful of $50's? They wouldn't.....I hate MW but after what they've gone through for 7-8 years, for the most they stick fat, maybe a few bucks here and there, but this seems a big loss of senior players for them...a total of 3-4. Sandown losing 10 is just par for the course. Line up the next lot for 2018........It's easy to attract players TO your club with cash, but try and attract them FOR your club without cash! Give credit where credit is due Hallam, Endeavour Hills and Dandenong don't pay yet field 3 teams every week. Bag those clubs all you want, but they stick fat without cash or success so they must be doing something right......all the clubs that pay, where has it got ya's???

This latest lot just typifies Sandown. Obviously the committee love the club but can't seem to get players/coaches to feel the same. They seem to turn their senior list around every 3 years or so, it's not the committee, it's the coach and players themselves. A few extra bucks here or there and gone. Follow a coach. Obviously playing for themselves or the coach....couldn't give a stuff about the club, so long as they're pockets are getting lined. Why else would you leave Chelsea Heights in Div 1 and go to Sandown - or any other Div 3 club for that matter apart from a fistful of $50's? They wouldn't.....I hate MW but after what they've gone through for 7-8 years, for the most they stick fat, maybe a few bucks here and there, but this seems a big loss of senior players for them...a total of 3-4. Sandown losing 10 is just par for the course. Line up the next lot for 2018........It's easy to attract players TO your club with cash, but try and attract them FOR your club without cash! Give credit where credit is due Hallam, Endeavour Hills and Dandenong don't pay yet field 3 teams every week. Bag those clubs all you want, but they stick fat without cash or success so they must be doing something right......all the clubs that pay, where has it got ya's???

Agree with a lot of what you said but you've got it wrong about Dandenong, Hallam & EHills. They all had blokes on $ last year even if it was just a few, I know that for a fact.

No one got paid a cent at Mount, apart from coaching staff.

Agree with a lot of what you said but you've got it wrong about Dandenong, Hallam & EHills. They all had blokes on $ last year even if it was just a few, I know that for a fact.

maybe mount should pay people to make sure there scoreboard is updated properly every quarter, pay someone to clean those shitty rooms, maybe buy some toilet paper for the toilets and maybe pay for some people to watch there games.
Shit club shit team shit clubrooms.
MOUNTSHIT WAVERLY should be there name

I hear the VAFA doesn't pay anyone $$$. Maybe you should get involved with a club in that league

Plenty of B&F's running around....?
Really.......? The blokes won a b&f in a mediocre div 1 side who would have more than half there team up and down on form throughout the year, so clearly he's a player who is consistently playing well even against the top sides....a Div 1 senior b&f winner in any league is more than capable of holding his own plus more in a low standard div 3 side.

and good luck to him, however I always worry about the form of a Div 1 B&F who comes down 2 Divsions to ply his trade. Saw one last year who struggled and this one will as well in a far inferior side.I give hiom 4 games to regret the decision. $$$ does not gaurantee happiness.

and good luck to him, however I always worry about the form of a Div 1 B&F who comes down 2 Divsions to ply his trade. Saw one last year who struggled and this one will as well in a far inferior side.I give hiom 4 games to regret the decision. $$$ does not gaurantee happiness.
As long as the bloke can play more than 1 position then he should be alright.

I'm from Dandenong and have it on very good authority that one bloke MVS was on $50 per game (seniors) and the coach was on about $3000 and I think maybe 1 or 2 were free fee's and that's it. However, the year before? Another story.....I think that's where my distaste for it stems as I watched a club rise and fall because of it.

Don't know enough about the VAFA but I don't know how we would go so far as travelling - considering we play 75% of the season within 10kms and I'm not sure, but would be

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back