Southern Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry too much Ozguy, I think it's safe to say your club isn't throwing around anywhere near as much of the last character of your post ($) as the team that beat you today.

What I would worry about if I were you, is the eye witness report from one of Barge's Lindisfarne friends that a Lindisfarne player was on the ground suffering a shoulder injury and was kicked by a Hawk player.

Poor form!

Certainly haven't heard anything about that. Was no uproar from any Lindisfarne supporters as far as I could hear, and I was close enough to hear most things. Also didn't see anyone come off with any real sort of shoulder injury.

Would be extremely disappointed if it was true, and would hope said player was kindly told to piss off.

Like further details via pm if anyone knows anything more.

What has happened to the once mighty Sorell reserves????

Going down to New Norfolk with only a solitary goal to their name!

Ran in to a side that would probably beat Sorell Seniors!

How many of the Sorell 2007-08 Reserves Premiership players were playing Seniors v New Norfolk yesterday?

I have no idea but I'm tipping a few!

the senours had 7 changes to the side that got flogged by dodges the week b4,there were also two named ressie players that couldn't b botherd going to boyer they were at shark park to c a very underperformed shark side

And what difference would these players have made collectively in the reserves game?

If 2 players burnt the rest of their team to go and watch Dodges play, I know what I'd be telling them, good and proper!

On the topic of the SFL Rep Game, they had players names in bold in the Program that are in the Senior and Under 19s rep squads. Ozguy - you're the best one to ask on this, who chooses these names?

Somehow Ben Atkin and Brad Curran are apparently not in the squad and Ricky Martin is, yet is playing reserves for New Norfolk?

What the hell is going on?

Can anyone tell me where Paul Holdsworth (Former Clarence and Southern Cats) is at these days is he coaching down south? fantastic footballer and footballing brain :thumbsu:

To my knowledge has no involvement in footy in Southern Tasmania.

Although there is a Paul Holdsworth who writes regular letters to the Hobart Mercury. Not sure if that's him or not!

On the topic of the SFL Rep Game, they had players names in bold in the Program that are in the Senior and Under 19s rep squads. Ozguy - you're the best one to ask on this, who chooses these names?

Somehow Ben Atkin and Brad Curran are apparently not in the squad and Ricky Martin is, yet is playing reserves for New Norfolk?

The clubs put up the players they believed should be in the training squad. From what I hear it is more a hope that it will get players who are actually interested in playing, rather than the same issue of players being selected who have no intention of playing in the game.

The Brad Curran one was merely a printing oversight, he is definitely in the squad. Assuming the same for Bucket. We had an incorrect player highlighted because they share jumper numbers. Was a bit of a rushed and botched job to get them listed. They should have just been listed on a page seperate from the team lists.

when i seen the players who had been selected surely there had been a mistake!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here is my best rep side even if some of these blokes are'nt selected in the shortlist.

b:j.bailey, b.curran, s.cornish
h.b:k.waller, t.bracken, n.barwick
c:n.doyle, n.foale, j.howe
h.f:r.belcher, m.thompson, j.rainbird
f:t.standen, a.burdon, b.carver
r:j.siggins, b.atkin, i.bennet
int:j.curran, n.clayton, j.britten, j.o'brien

thoughts? have i left any1 out??

here is my best rep side even if some of these blokes are'nt selected in the shortlist.

b:j.bailey, b.curran, s.cornish
h.b:k.waller, t.bracken, n.barwick
c:n.doyle, n.foale, j.howe
h.f:r.belcher, m.thompson, j.rainbird
f:t.standen, a.burdon, b.carver
r:j.siggins, b.atkin, i.bennet
int:j.curran, n.clayton, j.britten, j.o'brien

thoughts? have i left any1 out??

I do hope it's through a mere oversight that you missed out LEIGH HORNE!

Killing them!

Standen on there on ability or performance?

I do hope it's through a mere oversight that you missed out LEIGH HORNE!

Killing them!

Standen on there on ability or performance?

horne,britten,clayton?? i didn know who choose lol, standen on ability the side needs a small quick in the forward line others that could of made it, lorkin,whitford and ross but hel play in u19 or maybe a fabian churchill? other players could have had in team mark harwood from tribunna former afl player! and alan haw both just on ability!!

does he play lol??

A very very fearsome and formidable player indeed, build like a tank and has a freakish ability to kick goals. ;)

One of those blokes that would put the fear of god into a young nipper just by looking at them with the evil eye. :eek:

:D:D

A very very fearsome and formidable player indeed, build like a tank and has a freakish ability to kick goals. ;)

One of those blokes that would put the fear of god into a young nipper just by looking at them with the evil eye. :eek:

:D:D

Now now, you will make me blush :eek:
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back