Split Round Live Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished on 2210, so pretty stoked with that. Hopefully Sylvia is back next week, he was my only injured gun (no Chappy or Brown thankfully).

1982 All Out.:mad: Hodge, Scotland, Nicnat, Pods, Gysberts, Chappy, Brown, Malmoderatelysexi,...oh well

Unless you're in the top 20 or so, I think you'll find you will rise in the rankings this week. That's a pretty good score with all of the carnage this week.

I scored 2179 and am 78th and I think I'll probably remain about the same or even rise a few places hopefully. Could be wrong, but I think there's some lowish scores around this week.

Must have been a fairly low scoring round as I suspected.

Moved from 78th to 63rd with a 2179. Very happy with that.

Finished on 2127. No zeroes but Kreuzer's 5 and a couple of spud bench scores to cover injured players. Won all league games so fairly happy. Hope to climb up the rankings a bit.

if you think your unlucky with that, i have kreuzer's shit score, S, johnson kelly, gumby, Stewart, Hodge, Davis, now Johnson gonna be out for a few weeks??. and Bartell, hoping Kelly is back,

the good thing is that i get Hillie back and Higgins, maybe a replacement for JB,

overall i scores 1933. pretty happy with that considering that i was 920/13 !

2225.:thumbsu: Highest weekly ranking I've ever achieved, 646, and upto 4360 in the rankings.:) All things looking rosey for The Tippdogs atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm too embarassed to list my score. Copped 4 0s thanks to Hille, Kelly, Chapman and Monfries. Thank God Rd 13 is over because it surely can't get any worse.

Moved up 1566 places to 6659 with a score of 2124 (with one 0). My team is well placed to rise as I Higgins back this week and most of my team is set. Want to be in the top 5000 in 2 weeks.

how are you guys all seeing how far you moved up the rankings? for me dreamteam is still in lockout

Go into rankings then click on Round 12 rankings. Then in the web adress change the 12 to a 13 then work out what your total score is, then click on "Total Points" to put it in overall order then scroll through the pages

Go into rankings then click on Round 12 rankings. Then in the web adress change the 12 to a 13 then work out what your total score is, then click on "Total Points" to put it in overall order then scroll through the pages

cheers mate, managed to move up from 10,000 odd to 3239 in the last 2 weeks alone. Hoping to crack the top 1000 by the end of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Split Round Live Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back