Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, watched that replay earlier, massive win. $5.00 early... you've shopped VERY well. If it gets beyond $3.00 I'll be betting.
Was on Sportsbet the morning they opened, disappointed I lose my money on Side Glance (thats ALL IN betting for you..) but managed the $5 for Hucklebuck and got $12 for Bondeiger.
A good bit of value a few each I grabbed too was Hipster Girl at $41

Yes, watched that replay earlier, massive win. $5.00 early... you've shopped VERY well. If it gets beyond $3.00 I'll be betting.
I'm after the same price but will take a few cents under if it comes to it.

Currently $2.92 on betfair.
Getting there...slowly but surely

Side Glance officially scratched.

FFS was the bet of the card at the early prices - should have been favourite.

Now the race is a complete lottery for mine - CC placegetters v second tier CP horses v internationals - diabolical quaddie leg.

I am willing to risk the CP horses (very much think they are the second tier now Side Glance is out) - so will go with Rising Romance from the CC, and have a nibble EW Farraaj (Amralah the better horse but as I said, never been one of mine).

Nice shopping $5 Hucklebuck :thumbsu:

Race didn't pan out for Woodbine in the Epsom, didn't really want to lead he just jumped so well he had to push on. Think he's overs, winning form out of the Epsom.

Always is, love following Epsom Form over this carnival, spot on with comments, was a big run in Epsom, Hooked, Pheidon both winners since with simlar runs riding the hot speed.

FFS was the bet of the card at the early prices - should have been favourite.

Now the race is a complete lottery for mine - CC placegetters v second tier CP horses v internationals - diabolical quaddie leg.

I am willing to risk the CP horses (very much think they are the second tier now Side Glance is out) - so will go with Rising Romance from the CC, and have a nibble EW Farraaj (Amralah the better horse but as I said, never been one of mine).

You were bullish about Side Glance but now risking the CP form?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also in the boat that Star Fashion has too much to find. Think it will need the likes of Catkins and Sweet Idea to run well below their best.

Solicit to insure that Sweet Idea has no hope of running the trip. Catkins isn't the same Catkins the last two, obviously can win at best though.

Also in the boat that Star Fashion has too much to find. Think it will need the likes of Catkins and Sweet Idea to run well below their best.

They are running below their best, well Catkins is anyway and Sweet Idea is going along okay, she got away with murder last time in front, different story in this.

Once keen on HYM i no longer am, Armralah to lead? Who else? Star Rolling? Brambles? Mourinho? Speed is a complete muddle...

Rising Romance will be in the first few somewhere, i have her on top but not a race i want to touch, probably the only race on the card i won't be having a bet on.

Could even be a famous KP field job in one or two of my quaddies.

Once keen on HYM i no longer am, Armralah to lead? Who else? Star Rolling? Brambles? Mourinho? Speed is a complete muddle...

Rising Romance will be in the first few somewhere, i have her on top but not a race i want to touch, probably the only race on the card i won't be having a bet on.

Map doesn't play much part at Flemington.

Solicit to insure that Sweet Idea has no hope of running the trip. Catkins isn't the same Catkins the last two, obviously can win at best though.

I know it's petty, but I've seen this a couple of times now, just for me... it's "ensure". To "insure" is to pay money as security against an unfortunate incidence, in the event of which happening you get a payout. Like when you insure your Datsun 380b for 3rd party, in case you crash into a car with value.

HEY!

Not sure there's a more honest horse than Catkins in the land, she's a ripper. Can pretty much lock in she'll run in the top 4, never stops trying. Has missed a place twice in last 17, pretty much all at group level. She's not an out and out star so can often find one better.

Not a place punter normally but $2-70 fixed place seems decent given how honest she is

They are running below their best, well Catkins is anyway and Sweet Idea is going along okay, she got away with murder last time in front, different story in this.

And they would have to run even worse than that for Star Fashion to get near them on my ratings.

You were bullish about Side Glance but now risking the CP form?

Side Glance beat them all home in the Cox Plate and all except Criterion in the Caulfield Stakes - so yes - now that he is out I don't rate the CP form. He is also the best horse out of all of them which was a major factor in the decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back