Racing February Daily Punt: Sorting out the squibs from the cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Zapateo with a s**t draw

Marine One might be a bet from 5

AB draws a nice barrier in the Futurity

It's a one turn chute into a long straight - every horse should get their chance

Is Espiona the biggest myth going around? Has gone around favourite in 7 out of 8 races since that Flemington win and was $2.70 second fav in the other race. Won just 1 of those races and has looked very average most of the time

Like Don Corelone the fact it’s possibly diverting to Melbourne a sign of pure desperation

Is Espiona the biggest myth going around? Has gone around favourite in 7 out of 8 races since that Flemington win and was $2.70 second fav in the other race. Won just 1 of those races and has looked very average most of the time
Their last hope is that it just doesnt handle going the Sydney way. Will be very interesting to see how it goes now its finally back in Melb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Roch n Horse $36 in the Oakleigh?
First up?
1100 not 1200m?
Sore leg? Then they wouldn't run it.
Weight? Has run well with decent weight before.
It beat some of the the best sprinters in Aus last start in the Spring.
I don't get it.

First up?
1100 not 1200m?
I don't get it.

It's too big a price - definite overs

First up?
1100 not 1200m?
I don't get it.

58kg is a champion mares weight and she isn't that

All of her form has been down the straight here and the leg injury can't help

Maybe like a couple dollars of overs at that price but nothing to get me excited

So long as the Cup hasn't taken anything out of him Numerian looks an obvious bet at double figures in the Peter Young. Was good fresh last time and 1800m suits him a lot more than his rivals

Watch Race 5 at Geraldton and how the horse that came 2nd won by a STEWARDS protest.... the horse that came 2nd not only caused the chaos by taking a run that wasn’t there but also the jockey should have been suspended for a few meets... instead it is promoted to 1st.

Absolute joke and just makes W.A racing look as corrupt as it actually is. They are so arrogant about the corruption they don’t even pretend to hide it nowadays...

⭐
Just reminding the board of why I'm the 🐐

Watch Race 5 at Geraldton and how the horse that came 2nd won by a STEWARDS protest.... the horse that came 2nd not only caused the chaos by taking a run that wasn’t there but also the jockey should have been suspended for a few meets... instead it is promoted to 1st.

Absolute joke and just makes W.A racing look as corrupt as it actually is. They are so arrogant about the corruption they don’t even pretend to hide it nowadays...
yeah thats not what happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing February Daily Punt: Sorting out the squibs from the cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back