St Kilda Player burns Dwarf!

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently his costume was made of polyester and went up in flames, he could have died lol!!!

It's hilarious, but it's also terrible! I am conflicted!

Fortunately St Kilda don't have a Moses on the list and the incident didn't involve a female.
Or we would be facing the awkward headline of "The Burning Bush of Moses."

If it's fact I hope the club tears up the player's contract no questions asked. Club needs to get on the front foot on this one and quickly. I think it's safe to say Saints supporters and Members are fed up with our club being in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Lets be honest the little guy was probably on fire for approximately .5 of a second, and it was more than likely a piece of clothing and he's obviously not hurt from it. Still pretty damn funny though.

So you're saying he was only on fire for a short time

If it's fact I hope the club tears up the player's contract no questions asked. Club needs to get on the front foot on this one and quickly. I think it's safe to say Saints supporters and Members are fed up with our club being in the news for all the wrong reasons.

What if its Nick Reiwoldt?

You couldn't make it up!
mmfilmactorpic29.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc Reid's fault. Didn't take sufficient measures to ensure the saints wouldn't set a dwarf on fire.

Our brand is crap.

Sick of the headlines.

Our membership is already poor, this wont help with the more casual members renewing,

I don't pretend that footy clubs have good culture, I believe clubs are better at protecting their brand than us.

Fix it St Kilda.

Hope the guy is ok.

OH shit- I'm sorry but this is hilarious I burst out laughing every time I think of it. It's just so ridiculous. :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Player burns Dwarf!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back