Game Day St Kilda vs Carlton @7:20pm (AEST) Predictions and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the kid as break, in a few games I see a lot of Nat Fyfe in Acres..Get out of your armchair & get into recruiting if your already calling it a bad move by our recruiting department..

Nothing against the kid personally. Its just my prediction. Just like how some people are saying 'kid will make it' after 2 games'. And I don't believe we've benefited from this trade.

Does that a lot. Also pushes the limits too much after his opponent has taken a mark on the lead.
I'd rather that than not trying enough...

Nothing against the kid personally. Its just my prediction. Just like how some people are saying 'kid will make it' after 2 games'. And I don't believe we've benefited from this trade.

Cant we have an opinion and be optimistic abouta player instead of bagging him after two games?

If you dont think we have benefited from the trade you are in the vast minority. But hey even ignorant and silly opinion can have a voice, just dont expect to be taken seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't understand why Riewoldt didn't bang it in straight away when there was 3 1-on-1s? why wait for it to be 5 on 5? Idiotic

Way way way too early to make a call regarding the kid. Reassess after 20 or so games and than make a call.

Plenty of players who look like guns after a couple of games and turn out to be duds, while they are players who didn't set the world on fire in the first few turn out to be excellent players...

Cant we have an opinion and be optimistic abouta player instead of bagging him after two games?

If you dont think we have benefited from the trade you are in the vast minority. But hey even ignorant and silly opinion can have a voice, just dont expect to be taken seriously

Why do I HAVE to be optimistic? I'm allowed to have an opinion just as the next person. From what I've seen tonight I'm unimpressed. But I hope I'm wrong but this is the real world and things don't always turn out as one wants. If you think my opinion is silly then don't bother replying.

Why do I HAVE to be optimistic? I'm allowed to have an opinion just as the next person. From what I've seen tonight I'm unimpressed. But I hope I'm wrong but this is the real world and things don't always turn out as one wants. If you think my opinion is silly then don't bother replying.

Of course you're allowed to have an opinion; many people are just saying you're being a tad harsh on a first year draftee who's only played 2 matches to date.

Extreme example I know, but R Harvey and G.Ablett didn't set the world on fire in their second matches...they turned out ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back