St. Kilda vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Ouch...

Saints 16 point buffer.

Am I the only one with Foxtel who is having trouble with 7? Just frozen still images from the previous channel whenever I try to change to 7. Its crap, missing a good game, and one that they have shown live for once :( Every other channel is fine.

Not sure i dont have foxtel hd so im wathcing the game on 7HD.

I wonder if his kicking is being effected by the ridiculous amount of work he does around the ground and hes so hammered by the time he has a shot!?
This!:thumbsu:

Ive said it before in another thread, the amount of times that Rooey has made three separate leads, doubled back, run another 20 metres, taken the mark and had an oaf of a defender fall on him and then have 30 seconds to recover and take his kick, is almost exponential.

He does this so many times in a game and I can forgive him missing a few shots from outside 40 just because he is buggered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints back to their blistering best this quarter. They might have been pretty ordinary over the last month but in this kind of form they'd have to be near certainties for the flag, unless Geelong get a full team on the park and play to capacity.

Collingwood's midfield just getting completely shredded. Swan is the only one who looks half decent and getting zero support. Davis is doing more midfield work than the actual midfield. As usual Thomas not in there for any of the hard stuff.

Saints players are all over their opponents.

Davis and Cloke aren't going to win them the game by getting cheap stats deep in defence. Collingwood aren't completely out of it just yet though.

HAHAHAH

Pure gold passage of play, Daisy closing his eyes and waiting for the impact.

Dawson firing up, Rocca firing up then wathcing Daisy trying to look tough once he kicks the goal.

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

St. Kilda vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back