Game Day St Kilda vs Essendon - Etihad Stadium @ 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

"Heppell was the biggest failure of the night, I'm sure his parents wished they gave him up for adoption. Hurley was also a total flop, if he spent more time training than doing his 'swag' haircut he'd actually might be good at something than stealing oxygen. Good game patty though, pity everyone else around forgot the get paid six figures a year to actually kick and mark".
essendon supporters seem angry ahahhahahahhahahha

Great game! Only a few small things to work on, effort was amazing, that run and rebound... was orgasmic.

I'm sure Stanley_Knifes will be extremely happy with Stanley's performance. Really took over that role that Roo has been playing with the marking along the wing. 21 Disposals at 81%, a bakers dozen of marks and 7 inside 50s.
Rhys was terrific tonight. Improvement every week. Really good.

i didnt see the match but how did webster do ?

One of the best Saints wins of all time.

A win like that against the odds just sums up what makes supporting St Kilda great.

So proud of our effort tonight and to wipe the smug grin of Bomber Thompson's face and shut up those arrogant Essendon supporters just made it all the sweeter.

Hard to single out players as it was just a great team effort and I'm too drunk to bother anyway but Richo coached the pants off Bomber Thompson. Slowed it down and defended at the right times then attacked at the right times, he controlled the game very well.

He's a better coach than Lyon, FFS St Kilda hang on to him.

Slowly getting better every week is Stanley.

What a difference it makes to have that added class. Schneider and Billings, can't tell the difference between them out there sometimes. Pure class.

i didnt see the match but how did webster do ?

webster was fantastic. A bit of attack on the man back and second efforts. Bruce, Gwilt, Dempster Webster and Del were all very solid. I think Stanton was Websters man in the last quarter and got a few kicked on him quickly possibly though.

Slowly getting better every week is Stanley.

What a difference it makes to have that added class. Schneider and Billings, can't tell the difference between them out there sometimes. Pure class.

Funny enough when I was describing him to someone before we drafted him I said imagine an even classier Schnieder.

Cheers to all the opposition supporters for coming on here and congratulating the team´s great win.
The Saints have been kicked from pillar to post lately and I think we now deserve respect for the way we are going about this rebuild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers to all the opposition supporters for coming on here and congratulating the team´s great win.
The Saints have been kicked from pillar to post lately and I think we now deserve respect for the way we are going about this rebuild.

i reckon you guys deserve credit for taking the game to them considering you guys were flogged last week. And you guys won me 2100 im so happy

i reckon you guys deserve credit for taking the game to them considering you guys were flogged last week. And you guys won me 2100 im so happy
You guys are tracking along nicely too. Might be back to rivals pretty soon by the look of it. Hopefully Dogs, Saints against the northern raiders in a few years.

You guys are tracking along nicely too. Might be back to rivals pretty soon by the look of it. Hopefully Dogs, Saints against the northern raiders in a few years.
imagine if we vs you guys in the prelim would be like old times ahahah :)

How predictable were the Essendon tactics of chipping the ball backwards over and over again, giving us time to flood their forward line? They took no risks and played their backwards football, somehow seeing this would enable them to direct the ball to their forwards. I hope they keep this tactic up all year.

Wouldn't end well for you if its like 'old times'.... ;)

Seriously though, I love playing the Dogs, its always a tough hard game :thumbsu: I look forward to our game this year already
fuark we vs you guys in august thats too long of a wait lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day St Kilda vs Essendon - Etihad Stadium @ 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back