Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a basic boy, Fave is easily Empire Strikes Back, peak star wars with a good level of development for all characters involved at differing paces
Least, Attack of the Clones, feels like we get little development from the individual characters outside of Anakin cracking the poos a few times, hate the weird romance, not that it was included but how unrealistic it is
my favourite is probably Star Wars 3: The Search for Spock.

Attack of the Clones is a horrendous film though.
Its a poor film, its essentially star wars meets stroppy soap opera. Cringey romance, deplorable dialogue. People give TPM sh*t, but I would rather watch every sh*t jar jar scene on repeat than have to endure the cringeworthy Anakin-Padme scenes again.
I don't think this analogy actually helps your argument.
You're all ****wits. I will kill each and every single one of you, I guarantee it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion... I kind of liked Attack of the Clones lol. But I'm a sucker for romance. I'm not saying it's a good film and it is certainly in my bottom 3, but I didn't hate it!

Second unpopular opinion statement... i still haven't watched the final movie (The Rise of Skywalker).... (Yes I know who dies in it lol).

Second unpopular opinion... i still haven't watched the final movie (The Rise of Skywalker).... (Yes I know who dies in it lol).
Not really an opinion, but interesting either way

Not really an opinion, but interesting either way
Lol yeah true.

I dunno, I never had anyone to go with when it was out in cinemas and didn't feel like seeing it alone. I'm assuming it's available to stream somewhere. I'll watch it someday. I'm a fan of the franchise but not diehard obviously :p i also need to get onto The Mandalorian.

Lol yeah true.

I dunno, I never had anyone to go with when it was out in cinemas and didn't feel like seeing it alone. I'm assuming it's available to stream somewhere. I'll watch it someday. I'm a fan of the franchise but not diehard obviously :p i also need to get onto The Mandalorian.
Disney Plus has all official Star Wars related stuff, so Clone Wars, Rebels, Mando as well

as for how die hard people are, I'm uhhhhhh, also somewhat a casual fan (see below my commitment to casual)

tatts bruh.jpg

Disney Plus has all official Star Wars related stuff, so Clone Wars, Rebels, Mando as well

as for how die hard people are, I'm uhhhhhh, also somewhat a casual fan (see below my commitment to casual)

View attachment 1017040
Hahaha that's epic mate.

And yeah I thought it was Disney+. Thank god my sister has an account I can use haha.

And yeah I thought it was Disney+. Thank god my sister has an account I can use haha.
I really abused that free 1 week trial when they still had it, will likely get it for a month or two now Uni is done

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back