Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Mang is jumping on board as co-mod, make sure you give him a heart react when you see him about
oh that’s good, i was worried about you going solo.

mate my spreadsheet is unbeatable
sorry - just to be clear that was a star wars joke. I should have capitalised “Solo” as in Dave Solo, who was the guy who tried to sell Obi Wan Death Sticks in one of those shitty movies.

sorry - just to be clear that was a star wars joke. I should have capitalised “Solo” as in Dave Solo, who was the guy who tried to sell Obi Wan Death Sticks in one of those shitty movies.
****ing Dave.

Did you hear he went on to create a sugary but refreshing range of carbonated beverages?

Yes, that’s right. He invented Mountain Dew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Dave.

Did you hear he went on to create a sugary but refreshing range of carbonated beverages?

Yes, that’s right. He invented Mountain Dew.
yes! he always loved that dewback semen.

On top of BigFooty commitments with the Phantom/Rising Star stuff + real life commitments I probably don't have time for werewolf, sorry Bangs xx
all good mate, let me know who you're planning on taking and I'll make sure to steer clear of them

Muddiemoose, tony -- I'm sure guero has mentioned WW to you both before.

Keen to give it a go now you've got less SFA commitments?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back