Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpopular opinion... I kind of liked Attack of the Clones lol. But I'm a sucker for romance. I'm not saying it's a good film and it is certainly in my bottom 3, but I didn't hate it!

Second unpopular opinion statement... i still haven't watched the final movie (The Rise of Skywalker).... (Yes I know who dies in it lol).
I rewatched EP 1, 2 and 3 last week and thought they were much better than I used to give them credit for.
Finally, some people that I won't kill.
I'm a Spec mod and don't usually have this issue F
Who's balls did you fondle to get that status?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disney Plus has all official Star Wars related stuff, so Clone Wars, Rebels, Mando as well

as for how die hard people are, I'm uhhhhhh, also somewhat a casual fan (see below my commitment to casual)

View attachment 1017040
looks great, but it’s horribly out of proportion. The Death Star was actually quite a bit larger than an x-wing.

looks great, but it’s horribly out of proportion. The Death Star was actually quite a bit larger than an x-wing.
When I booked it in I was quite convinced my calves would be massive when I got it, that obviously never happened

I really abused that free 1 week trial when they still had it, will likely get it for a month or two now Uni is done
I used up my trial just so I could watch Home Alone before Christmas last year. Worth it. Classic movie that has aged surprisingly well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back