State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: South Australia vs Allies at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs an update, I've got a Premiership and I've been gypped of another All Sweet FA nom in the last 2 months alone.

I assume spookism will get here soon after sobbing in a corner for an hour or so.

Please, State of Origin is where I shine. Potentially one victory from a 3rd straight Grand Final

I know the joke works better with a Hall of Famer, but that slick git has done fu** all this season and I demand you fix this graphic.

It's not beez season, or 11:59pm on selection night - doubt you'll see him for quite some time.

THE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET FOR THIS ROUND AGAINST THE PLEBS THAT CAN'T EVEN AFFORD THEIR OWN STATE

B: philreich - spookism - Golumless
HB: MannumPower - Wacky Tiger - por_please_ya
C: JackBero - GreyCrow - jackster83
HF: kdavva74 - Pugsley - Smartys Power
F: dogs105 - sausageroll - TubbsFarquhar
R: Bradesmaen - Cadsky - Western Stand Warrior
Int: Milera2Betts - sante

No changes, because why fu** with awesomeness
Wait JackBero is south Australian? It all makes sense now

Needs an update, I've got a Premiership and I've been gypped of another All Sweet FA nom in the last 2 months alone.
Yes, you've got a premiership indeed. Which I and The Filth Wizard of the Allies captained you to. :)
Unfortunately, for purposes of that image I've limited the scope exclusively to accolades you don't have so premierships and robbed All-SFA selections aren't part of the criteria.

THE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET FOR THIS ROUND AGAINST THE PLEBS THAT CAN'T EVEN AFFORD THEIR OWN STATE

You've been playing yourself at fullback and yet SA average 110 points against? Looks like the lynchpin of the #stackedsix was certainly not you.

I do value this league for being inclusive enough to allow NSW/QLD/Tas etc compete in SOO despite no state having the population to support a side.

Might as well do to them what Tanzania, Kenya, Burundai etc are planning to do and merge them into the equivalent of the East Africa Federation.

I do value this league for being inclusive enough to allow NSW/QLD/Tas etc compete in SOO despite no state having the population to support a side.

Might as well do to them what Tanzania, Kenya, Burundai etc are planning to do and merge them into the equivalent of the East Africa Federation.
The premise of SoO is to have a representative competition to pit the best of the best in the SFA against each other. The fact that SA is partaking is already undermining this given the state has produced a grand total of ONE SFA Hall of Famer in the league's 30 season history.

That number is already matched or bettered by NSW & QLD players named in this current Allies squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, you've got a premiership indeed. Which I and The Filth Wizard of the Allies captained you to. :)
Unfortunately, for purposes of that image I've limited the scope exclusively to accolades you don't have so premierships and robbed All-SFA selections aren't part of the criteria.

Robbed All Sweet-FA selections is the one stat I'm probably the clubhouse leader in.

You've been playing yourself at fullback and yet SA average 110 points against? Looks like the lynchpin of the #stackedsix was certainly not you.

I'm like the soccer goalie who screams at his defence when he lets in a sitter after they let the opposition-run circles around them.

The premise of SoO is to have a representative competition to pit the best of the best in the SFA against each other. The fact that SA is partaking is already undermining this given the state has produced a grand total of ONE SFA Hall of Famer in the league's 30 season history.

That number is already matched or bettered by NSW & QLD players named in this current Allies squad.

Bit of a weak premise, seeing all you need to become an SFA HOF is to sell your soul for the Admin gig.

Hey por_please_ya, it's been 411 days since I killed you in that Survivor Werewolf game. I'm sure you've played countless werewolf games since then, surely in one of them you managed to get a win as evil right?
Wow you're still counting lol.

I can't remember if I have to be honest. I'll be sure to tag you if I do ;)

Full Forward again. You're a very foolish genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: South Australia vs Allies at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back