StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Provide a link please where it says he had sex with her.

You can't because it does not exist. Only the Aint flogs are in the gun because they attended the school.

Just because the Collingwood player wasn't mentioned in the media doesn't mean he didn't have sex with her.

It would be more in keeping with the Collingwood demographic if a Pies player had a kid with a 16 year old mother.

What's next for this disgrace of a club...............:rolleyes:

doro_m1028737.jpg
DUCHYORIGINALSMOIST_LARGE_DCROSEMOIST.jpg
tissues.jpg

Oh Dear!!!! :eek:

Then again, Peter Everitt could be the father.

Could be Nathan Jones.

I don't see the connection.

Gary Ablett Snr was with a girl half his age taking drugs when she died. Surely that is far worse than a couple of young Saints players having consensual sex with a girl they thought was 18 and maybe getting her pregnant.

Bullshit they said there was no contact at the school visit. They visted her school, that is why the Dept of education got involved.
give it up dickwad, go read the afl, collingwood and st kilda statements.

dep of education is involved to provide her with guidance during VCE. Are you actualy ******ed?

Urinating on a girl in a bar - tick

Crashing your car into a light pole whilst drunk - tick

Rod Owen - serious jail time - tick

Oh yeah the new Prez wanted to bring in drug testing of the board and club officials for some strange reason.

You make some very valid points buddy, can't believe we forgot those on the checklist

Yeah baby, suck on this, from the afl

It was alleged that the two players had made an official appearance at the girl's school, however League general manager of football operations Adrian Anderson said the girl met the players for the first time after a round-one AFL match some weeks later.

"Mr Anderson said that all available evidence indicates that the players had no contact with the young woman at an AFL player appearance at the student's school, but met for the first time some weeks later after an AFL match following round one of the 2010 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Ablett Snr was with a girl half his age taking drugs when she died. Surely that is far worse than a couple of young Saints players having consensual sex with a girl they thought was 18 and maybe getting her pregnant.
Ablett was four years retired when that happened. And they were both adults.

give it up dickwad, go read the afl, collingwood and st kilda statements.

dep of education is involved to provide her with guidance during VCE. Are you actualy ******ed?

No you have it wrong. They attended her school she was there. What the AFL has said is that they had no contact with her then, but they attended her school.

The Dept of education was called into the matter by the principal due to the visit in order to ascertain whether contact was made during said visit. At this point it has been found in the players favour but they were at her school, she was there.

No, Nathan doesn't play for St Kilda or Collingwood.

Yeah I guess even the most desperate AFL groupies wouldn't bother with Melbourne players. Doesn't give you anywhere near as much cred as sleeping with a Saints player.

Ablett was four years retired when that happened. And they were both adults.

Yeah but the age difference and the fact the girl died still makes it worse.

Yeah I guess even the most desperate AFL groupies wouldn't bother with Melbourne players. Doesn't give you anywhere near as much cred as sleeping with a Saints player.

Yeah but the age difference and the fact the girl died still makes it worse.
I'm still failing to see how it's relevant? You're talking about two consenting adults suffering the consequences of substance abuse. I'm talking about footballers mistreating women.

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back