Step up Buddy and claim your Oscar!

Remove this Banner Ad

if he recieved the ones which were there then he wouldnt act. I think it may require him to have a tooth knocked out before he recieves a free.... oh wait

How is getting a tooth knocked out result in a free kick, it was unintentional, Dawson's eyes were on the ball, and if his tooth wasn't knocked out you'd never say that it should have been a free kick.

You do know about the 'too high' rule, right surfer? If there's contact over the head I'm pretty sure that's a free kick regardless of the contact, technically.
Although I'm fine with being proven wrong.

How is getting a tooth knocked out result in a free kick, it was unintentional, Dawson's eyes were on the ball, and if his tooth wasn't knocked out you'd never say that it should have been a free kick.

when did you start watching AFL footy? it doesnt matter if it is unintentional, if you hit a player high, it has ALWAYS been a free kick.

With the raw deals he often gets from the umps (it may sound biased, but it really isnt), I am very happy that he hasn't snapped and got himself suspended. He may say a couple of things to the umps, but he leaves it at that.....im gald he's not the knock your block of type, otherwise he would get suspended every second week:thumbsu:

I want to use this thread to out Michael Doughty, a Crow who most Victorians haven't even heard of, as the worst diver/stager in the game. If he played for a Victorian club you'd all be all over him for it, but he doesn't so nobody notices or cares.

Remove this Banner Ad

Step up Buddy and claim your Oscar!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back