* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't wish to sound like Alex Jones Smiling Buddha, but the fact "Iranians" have conveniently been associated with the purchase of the tickets would seem rather suspicious.

The most plausible theory is the aircraft has hit turbulence and lossed alot of altitude very very quickly. Apparantly low level radar in the area is poor which effects what information we are being told. There is no doubt there is something we are not being told.
Would they not have called that in?

Would they not have called that in?
Possibilty that the descent was so rapid it could of took the crew out or communications. Possibilty that we're now looking at issues such poor radar and a very poor initial search.

but every hour that goes by and nothing, makes this more sinister.

The most plausible theory is the aircraft has hit turbulence and lossed alot of altitude very very quickly. Apparantly low level radar in the area is poor which effects what information we are being told. There is no doubt there is something we are not being told.
Nah not really plausible at all. It would take some kind of weather event for a plane to lose altitude so dramatically due to turbulence. In this case the plane was flying in fine weather, how many planes crash these days mid flight due to turbulence events ? Even amongst the many masses of planes that fly, and a lot in bad weather. None really.

The flightradar24 live tracker showed the plane disappear dramatically, one second at 35,000 feet, the next 0 feet. Vietnamese Naval radar also showed the same thing. The only two plausible explanations are dramatic failure or the plane has become untrackable for whatever reason, carried on for some distance, and crashed somewhere. Although the lack of debris is clouding all theories.

Nah not really plausible at all. It would take some kind of weather event for a plane to lose altitude so dramatically due to turbulence. In this case the plane was flying in fine weather, how many planes crash these days mid flight due to turbulence events ? Even amongst the many masses of planes that fly, and a lot in bad weather. None really.

The flightradar24 live tracker showed the plane disappear dramatically, one second at 35,000 feet, the next 0 feet. Vietnamese Naval radar also showed the same thing. The only two plausible explanations are dramatic failure or the plane has become untrackable for whatever reason, carried on for some distance, and crashed somewhere. Although the lack of debris is clouding all theories.
So waht you're saying is its more plausible these guys are sick of humans and have graduated to planes?
AlienVsPredator_Hero.JPG

On a serious note, we can't discount the turbulence theory and that a calimaty of errors with radar,search conditions ect. We know that two very different radar images have been released that conflict with eachother.

Maybe the planes instruments failed to pick up the turbulence? If the plane was out of control under the radar umbrella, there could be debris in area not yet searched.

Don't wish to sound like Alex Jones Smiling Buddha, but the fact "Iranians" have conveniently been associated with the purchase of the tickets would seem rather suspicious.
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
The FBI became involved when a Thai travel agent admitted she had arranged the travel for an Iranian customer she only knew as “Mr Ali.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-iranian-3227622

When I was a young pup in my first days at school, our ever-dedicated teachers would often give us worksheets where the object was to connect dots to make a picture. Sadly they stopped giving us these sheets once we reached about grade three because, by then, most of us had moved on to tougher challenges.

Or so it seemed.

Now the dots are being laid bare before us but, as adults, we are far too 'educated' to put them together.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/t...-with-iran-sink-sub-illicit-false-flag-2012-9

Remember that old fool who Obama beat to become POTUS in 2008? Well, years before he spent his time stirring up regime change in Ukraine, McCain mentioned some of his other dreams to a packed out AIPAC audience...

Not that any of this is of any importance, of course. Did you see all of the distressed families of the victims? Whoever was responsible for this, they and their entire nation ought to be brought to justice immediately and before any evidence is put to any court. And preferably before the next installment of My Kitchen Rules - that couple who cooked that chicken casserole the other night are apparently at odds over the ratio of garlic to salt, so tonight's episode promises to be a real cracker!

Last edited:
I reall expected some developments by now. For me, either two things are most likely at this point

1, the plane is exactly where its 'meant' to be. Its disintergrated where it lost contact and has fallen to the ocean but for whatever reason, the debris hasnt been found yet (currents, poor searching, big ocean etc)

2, the plane has made contact with some type of authourity and flew off course for some reason and we are being withheld information. There is a great deal of confusion in regards to where the plane could actually have ended up and as a result we have what we have now, no results and a widening search field

The idea of it being taken out by a missile by accident or on purpose for me is still very very unlikely, along with a terrorist attack.

They will release security footage of the 2 'terrorists' soon.

So waht you're saying is its more plausible these guys are sick of humans and have graduated to planes?
AlienVsPredator_Hero.JPG

On a serious note, we can't discount the turbulence theory and that a calimaty of errors with radar,search conditions ect. We know that two very different radar images have been released that conflict with eachother.

Maybe the planes instruments failed to pick up the turbulence? If the plane was out of control under the radar umbrella, there could be debris in area not yet searched.
I'm not one for alien or conspirecy theories. There's a simple explanation, and it will come out. I'm not writing off your turbulence theory either, but for mine its the less likely of the three more obvious. A very strong reliable plane just doesn't go down like that with turbulence. I posted earlier that another plane had gone through that same flight path, same height, took the same right turn not long beforehand. We're there any military exercises in the area ? At the same time flight radar picks up an object in that vicinity that is moving three - four times faster than the planes. Couldn't write off accidental missile strike either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant describe how annoying it is that all the media want to talk about now is how the terrorist were compared to the looks of the soccer player

theres over 200 people missing ffs who gives a flying ****
well, they have identified one man now as being Iranian...

Looking at some of the coverage of this whole sad situation, I can't help but have a nagging feeling that there is a certain section of the commentariat that for whatever reason are willing this to be an act of terror.

almost like we are being conditioned

Remove this Banner Ad

* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back