STK girl on 60 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously Plugger, why do you feel the need to defend the indefensible, just because they are in St Kilda colours? Gilbert's been disowned by all his teammates, so why do you labour on?

He knew she wasn't of age, her stirred armo's and beamsy's porridge, then allowed the skank to steal his private stash of penis pictures of his teammates :)o:eek::eek::eek:). Just give up on him bro - everybody else has.

Disowned by teammates? Since when? None of the other players have a problem with him, even Riewoldt has forgiven him. He wouldn't still be at the club if he had been disowned.

Gilbert got himself into this predicament, whether he checked or not, he pays the price for boinking the wrong chick.

But he really screwed up big time on the pics. But you don't want to discuss that, do you?

I have discussed it, all he did was take a bunch of pics on an end of season trip, downloaded them to his PC and forgot to delete a couple of them. Where's the scandal?

Disowned by teammates? Since when? None of the other players have a problem with him, even Riewoldt has forgiven him. He wouldn't still be at the club if he had been disowned.

I have discussed it, all he did was take a bunch of pics on an end of season trip, downloaded them to his PC and forgot to delete a couple of them. Where's the scandal?
He is the sole author of his own predicament. He jumped a chick he should have checked out a bit more, he didnt delete pics when asked to, the aforementioned chick then accesses said pics and creates havoc for him and others.

The common denominator is????????

yeah, Gilbert put himself and others in this situation. Nixon and the cop only added to the situation by being effwits.

Seriously Plugger, why do you feel the need to defend the indefensible, just because they are in St Kilda colours? Gilbert's been disowned by all his teammates, so why do you labour on?

He knew she wasn't of age, her stirred armo's and beamsy's porridge, then allowed the skank to steal his private stash of penis pictures of his teammates :)o:eek::eek::eek:). Just give up on him bro - everybody else has.

Based on what?

She initially pretended to be 19 when she met the St Kilda players in an over 18 night club. She has brought all this on herself and won't get any sympathy from me.

She may be batshit crazy or emotionally immature but she's old enough to know right from wrong and knows full well what she's doing. She's no innocent little angel.

Absolutely, if she had been honest about her age from the start we would never have heard of her, as soon as she was honest, the players rightfully distanced themselves and she turned, nobody to blame but herself, and she doesn't think she owes Riewoldt an apology after what she did to him. She is out for everything she can get and that has been her tactic from the start, not all 16 year olds are naive and immature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(4) Consent is not a defence to a charge under subsection (1) unless at the
time of the alleged offence the child was aged 12 or older and-

(a) the accused satisfies the court on the balance of probabilities that
he or she believed on reasonable grounds that the child was aged 16 or
older

Booya.

I was replying to your post suggesting law excuses ignorance, this is a totally different kettle of fish.

By the way, hypothetically speaking, if KID was underaged no one would have taken into account Glibert's claims "she told me she was over 16'

I was replying to your post suggesting law excuses ignorance, this is a totally different kettle of fish.

By the way, hypothetically speaking, if KID was underaged no one would have taken into account Glibert's claims "she told me she was over 16'

They would've taken into account fake ID, and the fact that she was in a club for people 18 and over.

That's beyond reasonable doubt in my book.

Hence proving that in the cases of 12 to 16 years old ignorance is indeed a defence to underage sex, and also proving that Sam Gilbert has done absolutely nothing wrong to this girl, and that she isn't a victim in any way shape or form.

They would've taken into account fake ID, and the fact that she was in a club for people 18 and over.

That's beyond reasonable doubt in my book.

Hence proving that in the cases of 12 to 16 years old ignorance is indeed a defence to underage sex, and also proving that Sam Gilbert has done absolutely nothing wrong to this girl, and that she isn't a victim in any way shape or form.
I wasn't discussing whether Gilbert is guilty of anything or not. I simply stated not knowing the law doesn't excuse your actions and that is a fact. You're providing me with reasons why someone in that position wouldn't be found guilty but none of them are due to not knowing what the law actually is.
Plugger's the stubbornest defender of his club of anyone I've seen post here. It's a shame they give him so much shit to defend.
Massive EFA.

We had one dandy on our list, yeah. Anthony Corrie. We dumped him on some bunch of morons though.

How's he going, BTW?

whooooosh

911081-brad-scott-in-his-southbank-apartment.jpg

We had one dandy on our list, yeah. Anthony Corrie. We dumped him on some bunch of morons though.

How's he going, BTW?

corrie wasn't good enough to make the grand final team once we figured out he'd come from a club with a rubbish culture.
he'd still walk straight back into your team though.

whooooosh

911081-brad-scott-in-his-southbank-apartment.jpg

oh you're referring to retired players for your trolls. Gee, how cutting.

Plus, our gays won us premierships, the saints gays have cost them one. That's my supposition, anyway. I figure we had bears for our gays, as opposed to the dandies down st. Kilda town.

Remove this Banner Ad

STK girl on 60 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back