I think Pies are now a certainty this week
Pathetic...

Scarlett30 said:
How about:

Port Adelaide $2 (-31.5) on sportingbet.com.au
I'll have some of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

johnnyhoward said:
Ever heard of the concept of betting? :rolleyes: stopeedie has still made a profit.

Should be an even close game the Pies vs Dees - Melbourne a worth a shot at those odds.
I dont bet. 3/10 is pretty p1ss poor if you ask me. Wouldnt be boasting on bigfooty every week with that record.

Cassius_Clay said:
I dont bet. 3/10 is pretty p1ss poor if you ask me. Wouldnt be boasting on bigfooty every week with that record.
If you don't bet you shouldn't be commenting. Everyone should know, however, that the aim of betting is to "win money".

This year stopeedie might be making a loss (I think) but he wouldn't be down by much %. Since you're so smart go back and find all his picks and see how he's gone.

The best bet is to place a spread of bets mixing amounts between the favorites and possible upsets.

So far this eddie guys upset picks have been alright from what I've seen. They are an upset pick, so you wouldnt put the house on them, but if you're smart, in the end you should win more than you lose.

My best bet for this week is Freo over The Doggies.

Rawhead said:
The best bet is to place a spread of bets mixing amounts between the favorites and possible upsets.

So far this eddie guys upset picks have been alright from what I've seen. They are an upset pick, so you wouldnt put the house on them, but if you're smart, in the end you should win more than you lose.

My best bet for this week is Freo over The Doggies.
his upset win last week and other weeks this year he has tipped against the pies have been ............................. how shall we say???????????

lacking????????????????

Melbourne at $2.10 is not a lock, its more like a bet where you think it's good value and the odds are overs, a lock of the week would be something like West Coast over Carlton or Port Adelaide over Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

stopeedie's 'Lock of the Week'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back