Opinion Stringer theory. NO ESSENDON SUPPORTERS.

Is the Stringer situation beyond repair? Now in its correct thread, even if nobody asked for it.

• The club clearly want him out the door.

Votes: 102 34.7%
  • This was just a shot across Jakes bow as a means of motivating him. He's going nowhere.

Votes: 49 16.7%
  • The club is clearly a rabble. Sack Macca!

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • This is just the first play in massive trade that we are not yet privy to.

Votes: 19 6.5%
  • This is a game of blink and Jake and Conners just blinked.

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Its time to move on a negotiate the best deal we can.

Votes: 36 12.2%
  • I felt sad for Jake on that stage with Conners pulling his strings.

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • To lose 1 CEO may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose 4 looks like carelessness.

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • The Jack 'Armageddon Option' Watts Option.

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • We've warned you about creating polls Norm! Yet for shame you persist.

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • You really don't create enough polls Norm.

Votes: 32 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Stringer Robbo's love child? Quote: "I've met Jake. I like Jake."

Or is Robbo Stringer's manager? Questioning head of players association (who continually said he couldn't comment on individual cases) it was all about Jake, Jake, Jake.

A caller (I think) asked why Stringer couldn't go to Carlton for one of their higher picks. Robbo basically stated that that's not going to happen because a) Stringer doesn't want to go there, and b) Stringer could only survive in a club of mature players who can encourage him to get over his demons. - !!!!! Nice slap on the face for both us and Carlton. Completely ignores the whole corrupt Essendon culture AKA the drug saga.

Talk about abusing your position in the media.

Piss off Robbo and your Essendon cronies. I hope Stringer goes anywhere but you arrogant lot.

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
I had already switched over to a CD before the talkback started. Didn't miss anything by the sound of it.

Anthony Hudson on SEN just said.

Essendon went to the dogs and said

we’re going to use pick 11 for Devon Smith unless you want it for Stringer. Bulldogs replied “not interested”

So they then did the Smith deal.

Also NO other club is interested in Jake
Somewhat correct ......... but they also wanted us to give them our second rounder pick.

Is Stringer Robbo's love child? Quote: "I've met Jake. I like Jake."

Or is Robbo Stringer's manager? Questioning head of players association (who continually said he couldn't comment on individual cases) it was all about Jake, Jake, Jake.

A caller (I think) asked why Stringer couldn't go to Carlton for one of their higher picks. Robbo basically stated that that's not going to happen because a) Stringer doesn't want to go there, and b) Stringer could only survive in a club of mature players who can encourage him to get over his demons. - !!!!! Nice slap on the face for both us and Carlton. Completely ignores the whole corrupt Essendon culture AKA the drug saga.

Talk about abusing your position in the media.

Piss off Robbo and your Essendon cronies. I hope Stringer goes anywhere but you arrogant lot.

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Stringer needs good influences. If he spent more time with Libba, Shiggsy and Dahl he'd be fine.

Once again this thread is acting exactly as designed.

I haven't been around for most of the day, but a quick look seems to indicate that most of the Essendon trolls have stayed away from the main trade thread and contained the spraying around of their shitty posts to here.
Why aren't you a mod yet?

I haven't been around for most of the day, but a quick look seems to indicate that most of the Essendon trolls have stayed away from the main trade thread and contained the spraying around of their shitty posts to here.

You've missed the myriad of posts by the druggies that have been deleted from both threads. Perhaps changing the thread title might be wise. If I wanted to read the opinion of other team supporters I'd read the Main Board. I don't even bother nowadays.

W6G6S6i.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've missed the myriad of posts by the druggies that have been deleted from both threads. Perhaps changing the thread title might be wise. If I wanted to read the opinion of other team supporters I'd read the Main Board. I don't even bother nowadays.

My apologies. I had better yet only marginally more constructive things to do this afternoon. Ive now edited the title to a truer reflection of their recent behaviour on this board.

My apologies. I had better yet only marginally more constructive things to do this afternoon. Ive now edited the title to a truer reflection of their recent behaviour on this board.
That's quite OK. I have no life, so reading and rereading the same things in this thread by our posters helps me with my afternoon nap.;)

Mitch Clearly on radio tonight when asked the chances of Stringer staying at the dogs: 40/60.

lol.

Media 2 Days ago: no chance of staying, It’s irreparable, The dogs have sacked him, cannot return to the kennel.

Media today: 40/60 staying

Media Monday: Yeah, nah, Stringer will stay at the dogs, was always going to happen. They made it clear from the start that they would only trade him if the right offer came along. Brilliantly handled by the dogs, what a master stroke to give Stringer the wake up call he needed. Bravo.

lol.

Media 2 Days ago: no chance of staying, It’s irreparable, The dogs have sacked him, cannot return to the kennel.

Media today: 40/60 staying

Media Monday: Yeah, nah, Stringer will stay at the dogs, was always going to happen. They made it clear from the start that they would only trade him if the right offer came along. Brilliantly handled by the dogs, what a master stroke to give Stringer the wake up call he needed. Bravo.

You are getting Robbos job if you keep this up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only really 3 options now:

* we get bent over for 2 second rounders which at least 1 we won't use because of list spots

* essenscum trade second rounders for Richmond's pick 15 or 17

* we keep him and apparently "derail our 2018 campaign" (as Peter Ryan, another clear essendope media supporter eloquently put)

Stringer wont want to have to enter next years draft. He will be scared he may end up at Fremantle or some other interstate club.
Its not just a one way street to suit Stringer if he stays.
Personally i think it is worth the risk to keep him and lose him in the draft next year, rather than give him away for nothing to the peptide scumbags

Change of pace: with Stringer looking more and more likely to stay and Cloke and Boyd suffering mental illness (plus maybe Schache if he arrives, not that I want to give credence to useless bigfooty rumours) AND our team having the biggest case of the yips in the AFL... is it time we look at bringing in a sports psychologist, or improving our coverage in this area? I'm not implying we are better or worse than other clubs in this area or that the club is failing, but it is definitely an area that could be bolstered as we assist at least three of our players work through major issues. Love and support is great, but our boys need and deserve as much help as we can give them.

Change of pace: with Stringer looking more and more likely to stay and Cloke and Boyd suffering mental illness (plus maybe Schache if he arrives, not that I want to give credence to useless bigfooty rumours) AND our team having the biggest case of the yips in the AFL... is it time we look at bringing in a sports psychologist, or improving our coverage in this area? I'm not implying we are better or worse than other clubs in this area or that the club is failing, but it is definitely an area that could be bolstered as we assist at least three of our players work through major issues. Love and support is great, but our boys need and deserve as much help as we can give them.

It has amazed me this hasn't been suggested before. Given our issues with goal kicking I'd be flabbergasted if this either hasn't happened or hasn't been considered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Disappointing. I was enjoying the fact that they all self-identified as peanuts by posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back