Remove this Banner Ad

krueze8

Rookie
Suspended
May 19, 2009
Eltham
AFL Club
Carlton
i know this has probably been done to death but im a huge carlton supporter and this year havnt been watching the lower levels due to laziness and work commitments so i havnt been able to get a good look at the good youngsters
i was wondering if i could have some names of kids who will go around picks 9-13 which we mite pick up

i think that Daniel Talia is the best tall in the draft by some margin, butcher included. his form in the champs however has cemented first-round status so we may miss him by 11 if we are unlucky enough.

in terms of mids i think Martin will be gone but is a gun IMO. Kane Lucas has underperformed this year (quite like D. Rich last year) and may slide.

Interestingly the St Kilda recruiters are really looking into Butcher now, as the growing perception from those in the know is that he will slide, possibly as far as the 2nd round. One we would be stupid to overlook if Talia was gone.

• Banned

thanks for that link

looks like the draft runs about 5 deep in really good talent

watching some vids now and maribito looks really good as well as rohan and talia. Talia looks are real solid player but can he play forward as well as back???

i also heard about a guy called fitzgerald or sumthin along those lines so forgiven me, so if any1 has any other on info id be glad to have

thanks for that link

looks like the draft runs about 5 deep in really good talent

watching some vids now and maribito looks really good as well as rohan and talia. Talia looks are real solid player but can he play forward as well as back???

i also heard about a guy called fitzgerald or sumthin along those lines so forgiven me, so if any1 has any other on info id be glad to have

do you mean Jack Fitzpatrick?

tall KPP for the western jets. shared the ruckload with Jones for VM in the u/18 carnival and was solid but not remarkable, around the 200cm mark i think.

Probable 1st rounder capable of dominating at TAC level but there is a huge gap between his best and his worst.

• Banned
yer jack fitzgerald thanks for that

btw this will be my last post

because iv done an unspeakable thread on the essendon board check it out

cos im guaranteed a red card

yer jack fitzgerald thanks for that

btw this will be my last post

because iv done an unspeakable thread on the essendon board check it out

cos im guaranteed a red card

That was silly. The Essendon Board actually has a good amount of quality posters. The 99 euphoria is easily outweighed by the 93 disaster. Bit of a goose, son. :cool:

true that
last day of skool and off to a party soon :p
and was bored and just wanted to start something
i apologized and will just create a new account

(and if your wondering im very good with computers and will just change ip and a few addresses)

btw any chance of us picking of Mjak Daw or Fitzgerald

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wat pick would we be giving for Mjack Daw or would he go in the Pre-season draft

I think that he will go in the first round of the rookie draft tbh...

He has a huge amount of potential and looks to have a massive amount of upside. Hopefully he will come to us in the rookie draft :)

Majak Daw & Jack Fitzpatrick; Im friends with the both of them and both are good players and have a shitload of potential but I personally wouldnt want either at Carlton, Majak is good but I dont rate him as high simply because I used to have mini matches with him and a few mates and I can honestly say I ran him down a few times, has a tendancy to take abit to much time sometimes, great athletic ability though.
Fitzy is a top bloke...I love Fitzy and his little brother was my captain and good mate but just abit to inconsistant for my liking, would love him to get drafted just not to the blues.

I'll take Talia thanks, unless Butcher really does slide.

Majak Daw & Jack Fitzpatrick; Im friends with the both of them and both are good players and have a shitload of potential but I personally wouldnt want either at Carlton, Majak is good but I dont rate him as high simply because I used to have mini matches with him and a few mates and I can honestly say I ran him down a few times, has a tendancy to take abit to much time sometimes, great athletic ability though.
Fitzy is a top bloke...I love Fitzy and his little brother was my captain and good mate but just abit to inconsistant for my liking, would love him to get drafted just not to the blues.

With friends like you, who needs enemies? :D:p

Where do we sign you then? If you can run down Majak then you're in!

There are only two people I would pick up and If one of them go after our pick I will honestly cry and I'll get my hands on WH.

Tapscott and Talia! Either one would do! Tapscott is a gem

There are only two people I would pick up and If one of them go after our pick I will honestly cry and I'll get my hands on WH.

Tapscott and Talia! Either one would do! Tapscott is a gem

Spot on love both players and either addresses gapping issues in our side.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that HW gets it right.
Ciao

Remove this Banner Ad

Suggestions for Pick 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back